AP DSC 2008 Candidates appointed as SGTs, AP State government has decided to give Teacher jobs to ‘DSC-2008 SGT Candidates’ as ‘Contract Teachers. For this, Govt Orders GO No.39 were issued on 21-06-2021 by the Department of Education to give teacher jobs on contract basis to DSC 2008 SGTs who lost in Change of selection. For more details are available at https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
Accordingly, These 2193 candidates will be given contract jobs and terms of appointment as the minimum pay wage on the SGT pay scale. They Can work without security up to 60 years. The qualifications prescribed for the upcoming DSC should be obtained within 2 years. Through these 2193 appointments, vacancies in the upcoming DSC will be reduced and appointments will be made.
These contract teachers are entitled to the same salary benefits as other contract employees.
Regular teachers should not claim for Benefits. CSE AP They will take appropriate follow-up action. G.O.MS.No. 39 Dated: 21-06-2021: Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Education Department has given orders for Appointment of 2193 DSC 2008 candidates who were affected due to change in selection pattern for appointment to the post of SGTs, as Secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with Minimum Time Scale (MTS) with terms and conditions as applicable to contract employees.
|Name of the Order||AP DSC 2008 Contract SGT Govt Order|
|Title||AP DSC 2008 Candidates appointed as SGTs|
|Subject||DSE AP released Govt Order for AP DSC 2008 Contract SGT Appointment|
|Download||AP DSC 2008 Contract SGT Govt Order|
References Govt Orders: 1. G.O. Ms. No. 161, dated: 06-12-2008. 2. G.O. Ms. No. 28, dated: 29-01-2009. 3. Govt Memo No 11894/Exams/2014, dated :22-01-2016. 4. Representation of Sri P. Velugu Jyothi, President A.P B.Ed Association, Kakinada and representations of DSC-2008 candidates directly / through Associations / Public Representatives etc. 5. G.O. Rt. No. 27, dated: 09-2-2018. 6. From the Commissioner of School Education, AP, letter Rc. No. 172/TRC- 1/2018, dated:13-7-2018, 16-8-2018 7. Government Memo No. 20021/237/2018-Exams, dated:14-2-2019. 8. From the Commissioner of School Education, AP, letter Rc. No. 172/TRC- 1/2018, dated 21-3-2019.
In pursuance of the rules contained in the G.O 1st read above, a general recruitment was taken up to fill up interalia the vacancies of Secondary Grade Teacher Posts in the schools through DSC-2008. As per the notification, the candidates applying for the above posts shall possess Intermediate with D.Ed. (OR) Graduation with B.Ed. qualifications. Subsequently, in the G.O 2nd read above, orders were issued, providing a ratio at 30% of the Secondary Grade Teacher posts exclusively for the candidates with D.Ed qualification and balance 70% of the posts for the candidates B.Ed. and D.Ed on the basis of common merit in the DSC examination, duly following other rules of recruitment as applicable. Accordingly, recruitment to the posts of SGTs through DSC 2008 was completed.
2. Subsequently, the candidates affected by the changed pattern of selection to the posts of SGT have raised grievances on their non-selection due to the changed pattern of selection to the post of SGTs. Taking into consideration of the judgments of APAT / AP High Court / Supreme Court of India, in a number of cases on the issue, Government have examined and rejected the request of the candidates to review the selections and consider them for appointment to the posts of SGTs, vide memo 3rd read above.
3. Keeping in view of the grievances of the candidates received directly or through Associations / Public representations, Government vide G.O 5th read above, have constituted a Committee of Members of Legislative Council, to inter alia examine the issues pertaining to DSC-1998, DSC-2008 and DSC-2012 candidates for the posts SGTs and make suitable recommendations. Among others, the Committee recommended engaging the candidates of DSC-2008 who were affected due to implementation of ratio in selections to the post of SGTs, as Vidya Volunteers / Contact basis / Outsourcing basis with job security to them up to the age of 60 years.
4. Based on the recommendations of the MLCs Committee and upon the recommendations of the Commissioner of School Education in the letter 6th read above, Government have agreed in principle for appointment of only those DSC-2008 candidates who were affected by the change in selection pattern for D.Ed. and B.Ed. candidates through a Committee headed by Commissioner of School Education, after verifying all facts and then recommend their engagement as Secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis. Accordingly, the Committee headed by the Commissioner of School Education in the letter 8th read above, has submitted its recommendations duly recommending to engage the affected candidates as Secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with a pay at minimum of the Time Scale and collected consent letters to that extent from the candidates who are willing for such contract appointment.
5. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission to the Director of school education, Andhra Pradesh, to appoint 2193 candidates as against 4657 candidates of DSC2008 who were affected by the changed pattern of selection to the post of SGTs, as Secondary Grade Teachers on contract basis with Minimum time Scale (MTS) with the following terms and conditions.
(a) Their appointment is purely on contract basis on terms and conditions applicable to contract employees as per existing rules, without any security up to 60 years of age of the candidates. b) The candidates shall also comply with any other academic/technical qualification norms prescribed by the next DSC and achieve them in two years.
(c) The appointed candidates shall undergo a six months Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years from the date of such appointment. (d) These contract teachers will be eligible only for those benefits available to the other contract teachers and cannot claim any benefits available for regular teachers.
(e) These orders are issued for accommodation of the DSC 2008 candidates only given as a special case in the exceptional circumstances on humanitarian grounds, and this shall not be taken as a precedent. (f) The number of vacancies against which these candidates are appointed on contract basis, shall be reduced in the ensuing recruitments to the posts of Secondary Grade Teachers in future.
6. The Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh shall take further necessary action accordingly, in the matter. 7. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance Department vide U.O.No FIN0- FMU0PC(SE)/9/2019 FMU-SE-Computer No 856726 dated 16-3-2021 Download AP DSC 2008 Contract SGT Govt Order From Here.