Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University HORTICET-2020 Notification/ Horticultural Common Entrance Test-2020, Entrance Test for Diploma Horticulture Students For Admission int B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Course-2020:
SKLTS horticultural university will issue the HORTICET-2020 notification and Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University would invite the applications from the Diploma holders in Horticulture for admission into four years B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme through HORTICET-2020 for the academic year-2020-2020. BSc Horticulture Degree Admissions.
Entrance Test for Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Passed Candidates For Admission Into B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme For The Academic Year-2020-2020
A pass in Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU /Dr YSRHU (Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in-2020-2020 academic year can also apply).
The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC, ST and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
Total number of B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture seats allotted to diploma holders: 23
i) As per rules of Government of Telangana
ii) The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and the remaining 15% seats will be treated as an unreserved quota.
Syllabus covered in respective Diploma courses (Diploma in Horticulture).
Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language. The HORTICET 2017 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in Telugu. The Test will be conducted as per schedule.
1. The list of eligible candidates along with the hall tickets numbers will be displayed in the University website
2. Candidates, who have not received Hall Tickets in time can obtain duplicate Hall Tickets from Controller of Examinations, SKLTSHU one day before the entrance test.
3. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with relevant documents. The application form can be downloaded from the University website : www.skltshu.ac.in
Note: For more further details please refer or visit the Official Website………..
1. Last date for submission of applications: 07-09-2019 by 5.00 PM
2. Entrance Exam would be conducted on:
HORTICET-2020 Application Form and TS Horticulture Degree Entrance Test-2020 Notification are available @ university website