Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, SKLTSHU has released the TS HORTICET 2023 or TS Horticulture Entrance Test 2023 notification on its official website, https://horticet.skltshu.in/.
HORTICET means Horticultural Common Entrance Test for Diploma Horticulture Students for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Course.
SKLTS horticultural university will issue the HORTICET 2023 notification and Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University would invite the applications from the Diploma holders in Horticulture for admission into four years B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme through HORTICET for the academic year 2023. BSc Horticulture Degree Admissions.
Entrance Test for Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Passed Candidates For Admission Into B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture Degree Programme For The Academic Year 2023-2024
|Entrance Test||TS HORTICET 2023|
|Conducting University Name||SKL TS Horticultural University|
|Title||Download TS HORTICET Notification|
|Subject||SKL TS Horticultural University has released TS HORTICET Notification|
|Full-Form||TS Horticultural Common Entrance Test|
|Registration||05-11-2023 to 20-11-2023|
|For Admission Into||B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture Course Admissions|
|HORTICET web portal||https://www.skltshu.ac.in/notifications.html|
Qualification: A pass in Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU /Dr YSRHU (Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2022-2023 academic year can also apply).
Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC, ST and 27 years in respect of PH candidates.
Total number of B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture seats allotted to diploma holders: 23
Reservation : i) As per rules of Government of Telangana. ii) The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and the remaining 15% seats will be treated as an unreserved quota.
TS HORTICET Syllabus
Syllabus covered in respective Diploma courses (Diploma in Horticulture). Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language.
The HORTICET 2023 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions in Telugu. The Test will be conducted as per schedule.
TS HORTICET Selection Process
Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language (75% Horticet-2020 + 25% OGPA in Diploma).
In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Horticet 2023 the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration.
HORTICET Schedule 2023
- Uploading in website and paper Notification 05-11-2023 (Sunday)
- Last date for submission of Application 20-11-2023 at 5.00 P.M. (Monday)
- Uploading of hall ticket numbers in University Website 25-11-2023 (Saturday)
- HortiCET Entrance Test 28-11-2023 between 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (Tuesday )
List of Documents
- Proof of Age.
- Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard and Diploma Course.
- Latest Conduct Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)
- Two Self addressed envelopes with Rs.26/- postal stamps (For sending the Hall Ticket)
- Three Passport size photographs pasted on the application form and Hall Ticket.
- Demand Draft bearing No., Date for Rs.750/- (Rs.350/- in case of SC/ST/PH) drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKLTSHU payable at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.(Late fee Rs.1500/- open category and Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST/PH)
- The filled in form should reach on or before 05 Dec the Registrar, HORTICET – 2023, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Administrative Office, Mulugu, Siddipet District – 502279.
TS HORTICET Exam Date: The Test will be conducted at Administrative Building, SKLTSHU, Mulugu, Siddipet – 502279 tentatively on 22 Dec from10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
TS HORTICET Application Fee
- Rs.750/- for General Candidates
- Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PHC Category Candidates
TS HORTICET Qualifying Marks
The qualifying percentage of marks for the HORTICET 2023 is 25% of the aggregate marks and in the case of SC/ST candidates there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates in HORTICET being conducted by the SKLTSHU.
TS HORTICET Online Apply
Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only) for General Candidates and Rs.350/- (Rupees Three hundred and fifty only) in case of SC, ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, payable at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
The application form can be downloaded from the University website : www.skltshu.ac.in. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Application, complete in all respects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.26/- postal stamp must reach by 5.00 PM , either in person or by post to HORTICET2023, Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Administrative Office, Mulugu (V&M), Siddipet District – 502279.
a) The University reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage, if
1. The application form is incomplete
2. The application form without proper Demand Draft
3. The candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions
4. The application form received after the due date will be rejected.
b) The University is not responsible for non-receipt of application by the notified date and time for any reason * No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
FAQs on TS HORTICET
Why TS HORTICET is conducted?
Entrance Test For Horticulture Polytechnic Passed Candidates For Admission Into B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture Degree Programme For The Academic Year 2020-21
How much is qualifying Marks for TS HORTICET?
The qualifying percentage of marks for the HORTICET 2020 is 25% of the aggregate marks and in the case of SC/ST candidates there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates in HORTICET being conducted by the SKLTSHU.
How much is application fee for TS HORICET?
Rs.750/- for General Candidates and Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PHC Category Candidates towards application fee for TS HORICET
How to Apply for TS HORTICET?
Interested students may apply through offline mode only. Students may download the application form from web portal and send filled application form along with required documents with DD to above said address.