Telangana Horticultural University released TS Horticulture Diploma Course Admission 2022 notification on the Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, SKLTSHU web portal, skltshu.ac.in. Eligible students may submit the Horticulture Diploma online application form at the University website
Telangana Horticultural University invited online applications from the eligible students to fill up Horticulture Diploma Course seats in Horticulture Polytechnics for 2021-22.
Telangana Horticultural University has issued the Diploma in Horticulture Admission Notification and the SKLTSHU invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Two years Diploma in Horticulture courses in its colleges for the academic year 2021-22.
Horticulture diploma course admissions, eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, important dates, fee details, application form, last date for apply details given here and web portal is http://skltshu.ac.in/
- Course: Two years Diploma in Horticulture
- Application Fee: For SC, ST and PHC Candidates: Rs. 600/- AND For all others: Rs. 1100/-
TS Horticulture Diploma Admission Details
|Name of the Item||Telangana Horticulture Diploma Admission 2022|
|Conducting University||Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, SKLTSHU|
|Title||Apply for the TS Horticulture Diploma Course Admissions 2022|
|Subject||SKLTSHU has released an Admission notification for Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Starting Date To Apply||23-12-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||07-01-2022|
|For Admission Into||Horticulture Diploma Courses|
|Online Application||TS Horticulture Diploma Course Admission 2022 Application Form|
|Polytechnic Name||No Seats|
|Horticultural Polytechnic, Dasanapur, Adilabad District||25 Seats|
|Horticultural Polytechnic, Ramagirikhilla, Karimnagar District||25 Seats|
|Total (Telugu Medium Only)||100 Seats|
2 year Horticulture Diploma Course
- All the horticultural colleges or Polytechnics in Telangana are affiliated to Sri Konda Lakshman Telangana State Horticultural University and offer degree, masters degree and doctoral degrees in horticulture.
- Young men and women living in rural areas, With the intention of providing them with self-employment and with the intention that they would not be able to pursue degrees in college, for this purpose Polytechnics were set up to train them in horticulture.
- In addition, there is a need for staff to work in government and non-government organizations in agricultural and rural development programs.
- In view of all these requirements, the Horticulture Diploma Course has been started at Dasanapur Horticultural Research Station, Adilabad District and at Ramgiri Qilla, Karimnagar District.
- Thus far two year Diploma in Horticulture Diploma Courses have been started under the auspices of Sri Konda Lakshman Telangana State Horticultural University.
Horticulture Diploma Admission 2022: Sri Konda Lakshman Telangana State Horticultural University, Siddipet is seeking applications for admission in the Horticulture Diploma Program for the academic year 2020-21. Horticulture Polytechnic course has a total of 50. The course duration is two years. Teaching is done in Telugu medium. 100 per cent seats will be allotted to local candidates.
Education Qualification: Pass in X class with overall grade 5.0 (excluding Hindi) for General and overall grade 4.0 (excluding Hindi) for S.C. & S.T. should be studied in rural areas at least for a period of Four years.
Candidates in Telangana should apply only for those who have studied in rural (non-municipal area) schools for at least four years during their ten year tenure. Incomplete Application Form-1 attached to the application form for this purpose will be rejected.
Only those who have passed the tenth class and its equivalent examination are eligible. Candidates who have passed in the tenth class compartment are also eligible to apply for this course. Those who have passed Intermediate or higher education are not eligible for this course.
Candidates should have obtained at least 5.0 grade point average (including Hindi) in the tenth class or equivalent examination with a qualifying grade point, SC, ST, PH candidates should have obtained 4.0 grade point (including Hindi).
Age limit: The candidates age should have between 15 to 25 years as on 31-08-2020. (Must be born after 31-08-1995 and before 31-08-2005)
The student’s selection is based on the grade point average. If two or more candidates get equal grade point average they will be selected as follows according to the grade point obtained in the subjects.
- When the equivalent grade point average is reached,
Grade points are determined first in science, then in mathematics, English, Telugu, social and Hindi.
- The date of birth of the candidate will be considered as the basis if there is still an equal grade point.
- Candidates who have passed the year 2011 and earlier will be selected by converting their marks to the Grade Point Average currently in force.
Reservation of Seats: The rule of reservation will be followed for TS Horticulture Polytechnic Admissions as per the rules.
Seats reserved by regions on the basis of area: 100 per cent seats in the Polytechnic will be allotted to them by local area.
|Women||33 1/3 %|
|PH – Separately allotted seats for 0C, BC, SC, ST for physically challenged persons||3%|
|Seats allotted to children of ex-servicemen, defense personnel, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force etc. and their parents residing in Telangana for 5 years.||2%|
|National Cadet Corps (NCC)||1%|
Fees: Admission to Polytechnic, Rs. 17,505 / – for the first semester and Rs. 6650 / – to be paid as deposit by student.
Course Duration: The duration of the Horticulture course is two years. There will be two semesters each year. The course should be completed within a period of four years
Curriculum and Language: Courses to be read, syllabus, rules, as determined by the Academic Council. Horticultural courses are taught in Telugu medium.
Hostel accommodation: For those who get admission in this course,
Rooms are provided only as far as hostel accommodation is concerned.
Certificates to be uploaded:
Necessary certificates should be attached to application form. Applicants for admission should attach photocopies of the following certificates to their application.
1. Candidates who have passed in the month of May / June 2020 should attach a copy of their Hall Ticket.
2. Original demand draft taken from the bank.
3. Certificate of pass in the equivalent examination other than the tenth class pass certificate.
4. In case of backward classes, SC, ST classes, the relevant caste certificate should be attached. Applicants under these quotas will be issued post-admission documents certified by the concerned Directorate of Government.
5. Bonafide study certificates required for the 12th period should be attached in the application form. Note: Students who have studied separately in an accredited educational institution should attach the certificates issued by the heads of the respective educational institutions.
6. Certificate of those coming from rural area (Form-1).
7. Transfer Certificate from the tenth grade school.
8. If inherently inhibitory (PH) that certification.
9. Certificate of Ex-Servicemen / Servicemen.
10. Certificate of participation in NCC.
12. Certificate of participation in sports (state / national / international level only)
13. Guarantee from parents for ragging (Form-2).
14. Income Certificate
Original certifications must be submitted at the time of admission. The following certificates should be submitted at the time of admissions of the candidates selected for admission.
- Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- SSC Memo
- Caste Certificate
- PHC (If you have)
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen / Servicemen (if you have)
- Certificate of participation in NCC
- Certificate of participation in sports (state / national / international level only)
- Income Certificate
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible students can apply through online mode with required information. Application form is available for Admission into Diploma in Horticulture Course of SKLTSHU for the AY 2021-22
- Online Application form is available at https://diploma.skltshu.in/
- Application forms will be rejected if the required certification documents are not upload.
- All admissions will be considered provisional and will be subject to further scrutiny.
- Admissions of such students will be canceled at any time if the information given by the parents / guardian is found to be incorrect and against the rules.
- Raging: Raging (insulting, harassing fellow students, etc.) is a crime and prohibition. The perpetrators are punishable. Not issued Scholarship and other facilities, Failure to participate in any event, Stopping Exam results and there will also be a temporary or permanent ban on hostels or messes by University.
- The University of Horticulture does not guarantee employment to candidates who have completed the course as the University is directed to conduct education, research and extension programs for the students.
- Eligibility to change or revoke the Terms without giving notice is reserved for the University.
- The rules and regulations of the Telangana government will be enforced from time to time.
- The fee will not be refunded once paid. One thousand candidates will also have to pay the fee for canceling their admission.
- The candidate must attend counseling at his own expense.
- Attend counseling with a candidate who is not a mother, father or guardian. Fees and original certificates must be submitted as soon as a seat on counseling becomes available.