Slaughter House Allowance in AP RPS: Government of AP, Allowances – Manual of Special Pays and Allowances-Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Slaughter House Allowance – Revision of Pay Scales, 2015- Orders – Issued. – G.O.Ms.No.166 Dated: 11-12-2015.
1. G.O.Ms.No.112, Finance (TA) Department, Dt: 07.05.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Slaughter House Allowance to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeons based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission,
2. In the Government Order second read above, orders were issued implementing the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission to the State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended enhancement of Slaughter House Allowance from Rs.500/- p.m. to Rs.625/- p.m. to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeons working in Municipal areas and for those working in Gram Panchayat areas from Rs.300/- p.m. to Rs.425/- p.m.
4. Government accepted the above recommendation and hereby order that the Slaughter House Allowance payable to the Veterinary Assistant Surgeons for attending to ante mortem / postmortem duties at Slaughter Houses be enhanced from Rs.500/- per month to Rs. 625/- per month in respect of those who are working in Municipal areas and from Rs.300/- per month to Rs. 425/- per month in respect of those who are working in Gram Panchayats areas.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.