South Indian Bank POs, PCs/Probationary Officers, Clerks Recruitment: The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India invites applications from Indian National for filling up vacancies of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks.
South Indian Bank POs/Probationary Officers Recruitment: The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India invites applications from Indian National for filling up vacancies of Probationary Officers. So, eligible candidates may apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com.
No other means/modes of application will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023, Online application form, Last date for apply, Exam date, Call letters, admit cards, results and more details @ www.southindianbank.com
|Name of the recruitment||SIB Recruitment|
|Title||Apply for SIB Recruitment|
|Subject||South Indian Bank has released SIB PO Recruitment notification|
|Official Recruitment Link||https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC/|
1. Probationary Officer – Pan India: 201 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk – Kerala: 210 Posts
3. Probationary Clerk – Tamil Nadu: 70 Posts
4. Probationary Clerk – Delhi NCR: 30 Posts
5. Probationary Clerks – Karnataka: 26 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 537
X/ SSLC : 60 % and above
XII/ HSC : 60 % and above
Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above. Age limit: Not more than 25 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1992 and on or before 31.12.1996. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. 3 years of age relaxation for candidates having a minimum of 2 years of experience as Clerk/ Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector/ Private Sector).
– Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply.
– Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognized
University or Institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
– If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to
60% or more may apply. An equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
– Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
PROBATION PERIOD: The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
SALARY: IBA approved a pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
POSTING LOCATION: Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank. Postings will be done on a zonal basis as per the policies and practices followed by the Bank from time to time. Officers posted to one particular zone will have to serve there for a minimum stipulated period.
JOB PROFILE: The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches /offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time. The job role/ profile includes branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, etc.
MODE OF SELECTION: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
• The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
• The bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
General Category Rs. 700/-
SC/ST category Rs. 150/-
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY: South Indian Bank POs & Clerks Recruitment
Candidates can apply online only from Jan 19 to Jan 27 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Step I – APPLICATION REGISTRATION
Step II -PAYMENT OF FEES
Step III – PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD