Special Allowance to Police and Intelligence Department Staff AP PRC 2015: Government of AP- ALLOWANCES – Manual of Special Pays and Allowances – Recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Special Allowance to Grey Hounds of Police Department, Special Intelligence Branch and Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department – Orders – Issued. GO.Ms.No.155 Dated: 11-12-2015.
1. G.O.Ms.No.127, Finance (TA) Dept., dated: 16.04.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dated: 30-04-2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Special Allowance to certain categories of posts belonging to ‘Grey Hounds’ unit of Police Department, Special Intelligence Branch and Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department in Revised Pay Scales, 2010 as per Annexure appended to it.
2. Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued in the Government Order second read above, implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the Government employees.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, among others, recommended to continue the payment of Special Allowance to the staff of Grey Hounds, Special Intelligence Branch Personnel and to the categories of posts of Counter Intelligence Cell shown in the Annexure.
4. Government have accepted the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby order to continue the payment of the Special Allowances in RPS 2015 to the categories of posts in Grey Hounds of Police Department, Special Intelligence Branch and Counter Intelligence Cell of Intelligence Department as shown in the Annexure to this order.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowance wherever necessary will be issued in due course.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details