Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam B.Ed Distance Mode Course details: Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam has issued B.Ed (Distance Mode) Admission Notification 2021.
The University invites applications from the women teachers for admission into B.Ed (D.M) course for 2021-2022 B.Ed (D.M) course details are provided here.
The following combinations of school subjects are offered under Methodology Subjects.
1. Mathematics & Physical Sciences
2. Mathematics & English
3. Mathematics & Telugu
4. Physical Sciences & English
5. Physical Sciences & Telugu
6. Biological Sciences & English
7. Biological Sciences & Telugu
8. Social Studies & English
9. Social Studies & Telugu
Course of Study:
The course of study shall comprise of four parts : A,B,C & D
PART – A : THEORY PAPERS Marks
Paper -I : Foundations of Education :100
Paper -II : Psychological foundations of Education: 100
Paper –III : Educationsl Technology and Computer Education: 100
Paper-IV : School Management and systems of Education: 100
Paper-V : Personality Development and Communicative English:100
Paper-VI : Methods of Teaching School Subject – I: 100
Paper-VII : Methods of Teaching School Subject – II: 100
Total Marks in Theory Examination Papers : 700 Marks
PART- B UNIVERSITY PRACTICAL PAPERS
Practical Examination in Methods of Teaching School Subject-1 50
Practical Examination in Methods of Teaching School Subject-II 50
Practical Examination in Computer Education: 50
Total Marks in Practical Examinations 150 Marks
PART – C SPECIAL PROJECTS
1. Community Studies, Cultural Studies & SUPW Projects: 60
(Part of Paper – I) (20+20+20)
2. Case Study & Life Skills Project (Part of paper – II): 60 (30+30)
3. ICT Project (Part of paper – III): 50
4. School Study Project (Part of Paper- IV): 50
5. Personality Development & Communicative English
(Part of Paper- V) (30+30) : 60
Total Marks in Project Works: 280 Marks
PART – D PRACTICUM IN SCHOOL SUBJECTS
1. Scholastic Achievement Record Method I: 30
2. Scholastic Achievement Record Method II: 30
3. Micro Teaching Record Method I: 15
4. Micro Teaching Record Method II: 15
5. Teaching Practice Cum Internship Record Method I: 80
6. Teaching Practice Cum Internship Record Method II:80
7. Teaching Practice Cum Internship Diary:20
Total Marks in Practicum in School Subjects: 270 Marks
Total Marks of B,C & D = 700 Marks
Grand Total of Theory & Practicals = 700 + 700 = 1400 Marks
Distance Education Centre, SPMVV has 5 study centers for B.Ed(DM) programme of 2013-2015.
Each centre accommodates 100 students. Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam B.Ed Distance Mode Course
Candidates provisionally selected after an interview in the Distance Education Centre, S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati will be allotted to any of the study centers based on the choice of the candidate as per the methodologies on first come first basis.
Admission Committee will decide the provisional admission of candidates as per the University Norms.
Duration of the Course: 24 months
Demonstration and Lesson Plan Corrections: 5 days
Teaching Practice Programme:5 days
Block Teaching Programme:15 clear working days
The medium of Instruction: English/Telugu
The medium of Examination: English/Telugu
Printed study material in English/Telugu will be supplied to the candidates at the time of admission/during the course periodically.
An amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) will be collected from each candidate selected for admission towards tuition fees/special fees and study material. An amount of Rs.200/- will be collected towards user charges from each student. Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reason.