SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Examination, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 for the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant Enforcement Officer vacancies.
Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-05-2020 to 16-06-2020 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply details are given below…
The notification was expected in March 2020 and is almost two months delayed. The release of the notification has brought a sigh relief for many government job aspirants. The application process will start today. Like last year, this year too the Tier I exam will be conducted in the online mode. As per the notification, the whole recruitment cycle for SSC CGL 2020 will end in February 2021.
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Audit Officer
2. Assistant Accounts Officer
3. Assistant Section Officer
4. Assistant Section Officer
5. Assistant Section Officer
6. Assistant Section Officer
7. Assistant Section Officer
10. Assistant Section Officer
12. Assistant/ Superintendent
13. Inspector of Income Tax
14. Inspector, (Central Excise)
15. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
16. Inspector (Examiner)
17. Assistant Enforcement Officer
18. Sub Inspector
20. Divisional Accountant
22. Sub Inspector
23. Junior Statistical Officer
27. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
28. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
29. Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk
30. Tax Assistant
31. Tax Assistant
32. Sub Inspector
Candidates age limit should be not exceeding 30 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and no later than 01-08-1999) for Post No. 01, 02, 04, 10, 12, 13, 16, 17 & 20, between 20 – 30 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and no later than 01-08-1997) for Post No. 03, 05 to 07, 09 & 18 and 18 – 27 years (He/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and no later than 01-08-1999) for Post No. 08, 11, 14, 15 & 19 as on 01-08-2017. For more age details refer to the notification.
Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH + OBC and 15 years for PH + SC/ ST candidates. For more relaxation details refer to the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute for Post No. 01 to 22 & 24 to 32 and Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Post No. 23 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination, Descriptive Test, Skill Test, Documents Verification & Interview.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam pattern:
SSC CGL 2020 will be a computer-based test that will have 100 questions of objective nature. The total time duration allotted is one hour. There will be four sections in the test – General Intelligence Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
Each section will have 25 questions. Each question will carry 2 marks, which means that the test will carry a total of 200 marks. Candidates who qualify Tier I will then appear in Tier-II which will also be a computer-based test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 16-05-2020 to 16-06-2020 by 05:00 PM. Online registration has begun for SSC CGL 2020! Candidates can now start registering for the Tier 1 exam which is scheduled to be held from 1 August 2020 till 20 August 2020.
Staff Selection Commission will accept online applications for the Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 till 16 June 2020 (5.00 pm). Applications for the exam which will be held to fill up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations can be submitted online at ssconline.nic.in. Also Read: Key Highlights of SSC CGL 2020
How To Apply for SSC CGL 2020:
- Candidates shall have to submit their application at http://ssconline.nic.in/
- Candidates can go through an application form, available now, at the Commission’s website for reference http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/ApplicationFormCGLE2017.pdf
- This is a single registration process. Those who qualify for the Tier 2 exam shall not register again.
- ‘Candidates submitting their applications on-line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line’
- Scanned copies of signature and photograph should be in JPG format
- The digital size of the photograph must be less than 12kb and greater than 1 kb
- The digital size of the signature must be more than 30kb and less than 50 kb
- Candidates must retain the copy of the fee challan and the email copy received after submission of application
- Candidates should take proper care while entering details of the registration number (given by the Commission) and transaction ID of the Bank
Application Process for SSC CGL 2020 Examination:
The official link to apply online for SSC CGL 2020 will be activated tomorrow. The application form will be available at ssconline.nic.in. The application fee for all candidates is Rs. 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL 2020 Online Registration Form: Online registration for SSC CGL 2017 to begin today. Bringing an end to the long wait of aspirants, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally released the official notification for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2020.
The recruitment examination, which is conducted by the Commission for graduates has been the most awaited exams of the year. Online registration for SSC CGL 2020 will continue till 16 June 2020 for the Tier I exam. Considered to be one of the most sought after examinations, SSC CGL is held every year for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully. 6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on the “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take a printout of online application for future use.
SSC CGL Examination Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-05-2020
Last Date to Apply Online & Generation of Challan: 19-06-2020 by 05:00 PM. Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-08-2020 to 20-08-2020
Date of Tier-II Exam: 10 & 11-11-2020
Date of Tier III (Descriptive) Exam: 21-01-2022 Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): February 2021
SSC CGL 2020 Online Registration To End on 19-06-2020:
SSC CGL 2020 Registration To Close On 19 June: Taking the issues faced by candidates, into consideration, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had extended the last date for online registration for SSC CGL 2020.
The application process which was supposed to be over by 16 June was extended till 19 June. Two days prior to the deadline, the website slowed down and candidates were unable to submit their application/deposit their fee. Applicants took to social media platforms and expressed their frustration. It was on the last day, the Commission announced an extension on the date.
SSC CGL 2020 online registration will end on 19 June 2020 (Monday). Applicants will be able to register themselves for the exam till 5 pm on the same day. With just a day left for the registration, SSC CGL 2020 aspirants should complete formalities of online registration if they have not yet.
Applications can be submitted at the online registration portal of the Commission at ssconline.nic.in. Regarding payment of registration fee the Commission states that ‘As regard payments made through challans, it is informed that in those cases where challans have been generated by the applicants before 5.00 PM on 19.6.2020, they could make the payment to the designated Branches of SBI using this challan within the working hours of the Bank up to 21.6.2020.’
SSC CGL 2020 Key points:
- The selection process is likely to be completed by February- March 2020.
- All the posts carry All India Service Liability
- Vacancy details will be given by the Commission at least one month before the declaration of the final results
- ‘Vacancies for Ex-Servicemen are reserved only for Group “C” posts and not for Group “B” Posts as per extant Government Order/Instructions’
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee. For others the application fee is Rs. 100.
- Tier 1 and 2 will be computer-based and Tier 3 will be in pen and paper mode. Tier 4 will be a skill test/ computer proficiency test.
- There will be no interview
- Candidates will be asked for post preference during the time of document verification
- ‘However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 19 June 2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 16 June 2017.’
- The Commission urges candidates to provide their Aadhaar number in the application form for early redressal of grievance if any
About SSC: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation that works under the government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments and in subordinate offices. The commission also conducts examinations for the recruitment in various departments of the state. For any query related to examination, all the candidates are advised to check the official notification.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details