SSC GD Constable Results: Staff Selection Commission, SSC has released the result for additional candidates appearing in the medical test for Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces, CAPF, NIA, SSF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles Exam 2018.
The candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their results by following these easy steps shared below or go to the direct link to find their roll numbers in the list.
As per the notification released SSC has chosen these additional candidates to reappear in the Medical Examination. Earlier 1,50,548 candidates were called for the medical examination whereas now the commission has added 19734 candidates to the list.
Out of these candidates, 8588 are females and 11146 were males. Then 2402 candidates qualified the PET/PST out of which 787 were females and 1615 were males.
How to Check SSC Constable GD Results
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in
- Go to the latest section where the link reads SSC GD Constable Result 2018
- Click on the link to be redirected to a new page
- Select the result link and click on it
- Download the result in the PDF format and save a copy for the future
|Additional Constable female result- Click here|
|Additional Constable Male Result- Click here|
|Additional Constable Cut off marks – click here|
The cutoff marks list released consists of UR female marks to be 78.66, whereas SC candidates in the female category have qualified with 70 marks. For male candidates, the general list qualified at 89 marks whereas the SC candidates got selected with 84 marks. The detailed cut off is available in the above mentioned Cut off notice. For more details candidates can visit the SSC official website.
SSC GD Constable Result 2018: Staff Selection Commission has declared SSC GD Constable Result 2018 on December 17, 2019. The PET/PST result has been declared for candidates who have appeared in it. The result can be checked by candidates on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in. The PET/PST was conducted from August 13 to September 23, 2019.
Candidates who have qualified the PET/PST exam will have to appear for Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The physical exam was conducted at 100 recruitment centers/venues across the country. A total of 5,35,169 candidates were shortlisted to appear for PET/PST out of which 3,83,860 candidates appeared for the exam and 1,75,370 candidates have qualified it. Candidates can check their result by following these simple steps given below.
How to Check SSC GD Constable Results:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the login link and enter the username and password to check their result.
- A new web page will open where the result will be displayed.
- Candidates can check their result and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- check the SSC GD Constable Results from the given link : https://ssc.nic.in/
As per the official notice, the venue and schedule of the medical examination will be decided by the Nodal CRPF. The Commission will release call letters for candidates who will appear for the medical exam. The call letter will be available to candidates on the official site of CRPF. For more related details, candidates can check the official site of SSC.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details