State Level Science Seminar 2021 to TS Teachers/Teacher Educators on 28th February. SCERT Telangana, Department of Mathematics and Science is going to conduct One Day State Level Seminar on “Science Education For Developing India” on 28th February to Teacher Educators/Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on the occasion of National Science day (28th February 2021).
SCERT Director has given proceedings Rc.No.646 on 06-01-2021 for Conduct of one day e-Science Seminar to Teachers in the State on 28th February, 2021 on the topic “Science Education For Developing India.
SCERT SPD has instructed to all the District Educational Officers, Principals of IASEs, CTEs, DIETs, Teacher Education Colleges in the State that SCERT is going to organize e-Science Seminar on “Science Education For Developing India to Teacher Educators /Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on 28th February, 2021.
Theme : “Science Education For Developing India”
Sub themes :
- Science for self reliant India (Atmanirbhar Bharat) – Role of teachers, in and outside the classroom, to achieve it.
- Ways to make science education more effective in the light of NEP 2020.
- Games and toys as pedagogical tools for teaching science.
For the above state level seminar, seminar papers are invited from teachers, teacher educators, other field functionaries and NGOs who are associated with Science Education. The last date for the submission of the seminar papers is 8th February, 2021.
The District Educational Officers are requested to take the initiative to disseminate the information to all the schools in the District and encourage the Science Teachers to email the write-ups to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format with in the stipulated time. In this connection a press note may be issued at the District level for wider dissemination of conduct of State Level Seminar.
The Principals of IASEs, CTEs and DIETs and Private D.E1.Ed., B.Ed. Colleges are requested to take initiative in sending the write-ups in the prescribed format in stipulated time by the Teacher Educators. Further they are also requested to communicate the proceedings of the SCERT to the private Teacher Education colleges (B.Ed. and D.El.Ed.) in their respective Districts to send the write-ups to the SCERT within the stipulated time.
Further they are informed that after screening of write-ups, only selected candidates will be invited to take part in e-seminar and to give their presentation on 28th February, 2021.
Guidelines on the State Level Science Seminar 2021
SCERT Telangana has given detailed guidelines on the State Level Science Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Science Education” On 28 February 2021.
Papers are invited From Science Teachers, Teacher Educators, Researchers and the field functionaries working in the areas of School and Teacher Education.
|Theme||Science Education For Developing India|
|Sub-themes||1. Science for self reliant India (Atmanirbhar Bharat) – Role of teachers, in and outside the classroom, to achieve it.|
2. Ways to make science education more effective in the light of NEP 2020.
3. Games and toys as pedagogical tools for teaching science.
The objectives of the Science Seminar 2021
- To make teachers realize and appreciate the importance of science for developing India.
- To make teachers understand the role of science to lead India towards its self reliance.
- To make teachers recognize their role in motivating students and common people to think and make their own contribution towards making India a self reliant country.
- To encourage teachers to explore the ways and means of doing science teaching more effective in view of NEP 2020.
- To make teachers identify the educational value and scientific principles involved in games and toys, and use them to teach those principles.
Paper (write up) format:
The contributors have to send their paper (write up) in English version or Telugu version in the following format on the subthemes mentioned above.
|Personal details||a. Name,|
c. Phone No,
d. Email ID,
f. Passport size photo.
|Title of the Topic|
|Objective/objectives Description of the presentation|
|Conclusion and Implications|
Instructions for Paper (Write up):
- In English version, the font should be in MS Word with size ’12’ (Times New Roman) not exceeding thousand words or within 4 pages.
- In Telugu version the Software should be ‘Anu’ font size ’18’ in PDF format.
- Last date for the submission of soft copy of seminar papers (write-ups) is February, 2021.
- Mailing address : Department of Mathematics and Science, opp. L.B Stadium ‘E’ Gate, Aliya School Compound, SCERT, Hyderabad, 500001 or email: email@example.com
- After screening of Seminar papers, only selected candidates will be invited to give their presentation through online mode.
- For further details contact : 9440405244, 9346307565 & 9966094001 .
- Venue of the Seminar: e-platform.
PLAGIARISM ALERT!!! Paper presenters are requested to adhere to strict academic ethics with respect to the acknowledgement of the original ideas from other sources. To avoid plagiarism, each paper will be screened by the Screening Committee. Papers not complying with ethical standards will be summarily rejected.
Previous Science Seminars
Science Seminar Theme for 2020: “Emerging Trends in Science Education”
Science Seminar Sub-themes for 2020:
- Role of Periodic Table in Expanding the knowledge of Science & Technology.
- Grooming Students towards Emerging Technologies
- Experiential Learning in Science and Development of Science Skills (Quote Specific Experiences).
The objectives of the Seminar: To encourage teachers
- To explore emerging trends in Science Education.
- To implement new practices in teaching Science to make it more effective.
- To make Science Education more relevant to contemporary needs and challenges of individuals as well as society.
- To make school as a hub for Science related activities.
- To help students to develop investigation skills.
- To guide the students to apply the scientific concepts in real-life situations.
TS SCERT: Conduct of one day Science Seminar to TS Teachers/Teacher Educators in the Sate On 28th February on the occasion of National Science day on 28th February.
THEME for 2019: “School Science Curriculum – Needs and Challenges”
Sub-themes for 2019:
a. Innovative Science teaching for creative minds
b. Development of values through science teaching
c. ICT Science Teaching
The theme for 2018: “PROMOTION OF SCIENCE IN THE SCHOOLS”
Sub Themes fro 2018:
- Routines of the school activities for promotion of process skills in Science learning
- The collaboration of school with organizations/institutions/ universities for the development of scientific attitude among the student community.
- Motivating the students towards science as a career.
- Creativeness and inventiveness in science teaching. o Activities to protect Bio-Diversity and Environment.
The theme for 2017: “INNOVATIONS IN SCIENCE EDUCATION”
The Sub Themes of the Science Seminar are for 2017:
1. Innovations in Classroom practices of Science Teaching.
2. Innovations in the development of Scientific Attitude and Scientific Temper among the student community.
3. Utilization of community resources in Science Teaching.
4. Science in daily life.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details