State Level Science Seminar 2022 to TS Teachers/Teacher Educators on 28th February. SCERT Telangana, Department of Mathematics and Science is going to conduct One Day State Level Seminar on “Science Education For Developing India” on 28th February to Teacher Educators/Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on the occasion of National Science day (28th February 2022).
SCERT Director has given proceedings Rc.No.655 on 10-12-2021 for Conduct of one day Science Seminar to Teachers in the State on 28th February, 2021 on the topic ” Redefining the Perspectives of Teaching Science “.
SCERT SPD has instructed to all the District Educational Officers, Principals of IASEs, CTEs, DIETs, Teacher Education Colleges in the State that SCERT is going to organize e-Science Seminar on “Science Education For Developing India to Teacher Educators /Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on 28th February, 2022. SCERT Guidelines and Instructions on the State Level Science Seminar.
|Name of the Seminar||Science Seminar|
|Title||Submit the Science Seminar Papers|
|Subject||SCERT Telangana is organizing the State Level Seminar on 28th February|
|Theme for 2022||Redefining the Perspectives of Teaching Science|
|Sub themes for 2022||Laboratories as real world and vice – versa.|
Project based learning – finding solutions to local challenges and issues.
21st century skills shift in teaching learning process.
|Last date for submission||02-02-2022|
|Download the Proceedings||SCERT Science Seminar Guidelines|
For the above state level seminar, seminar papers are invited from teachers, teacher educators, other field functionaries and NGOs who are associated with Science Education. The last date for the submission of the seminar papers is 2nd February.
The District Educational Officers are requested to take the initiative to disseminate the information to all the schools in the District and encourage the Science Teachers to email the write-ups to firstname.lastname@example.org in the prescribed format with in the stipulated time. In this connection a press note may be issued at the District level for wider dissemination of conduct of State Level Seminar.
The Principals of IASEs, CTEs and DIETs and Private D.E1.Ed., B.Ed. Colleges are requested to take initiative in sending the write-ups in the prescribed format in stipulated time by the Teacher Educators. Further they are also requested to communicate the proceedings of the SCERT to the private Teacher Education colleges (B.Ed. and D.El.Ed.) in their respective Districts to send the write-ups to the SCERT within the stipulated time.
Further they are informed that after screening of write-ups, only selected candidates will be invited to take part in e-seminar and to give their presentation on 28th February, 2022.
Guidelines on the State Level Science Seminar 2022
SCERT Telangana has given detailed guidelines on the State Level Science Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Science Education” On 28 February 2022.
Papers are invited From Science Teachers, Teacher Educators, Researchers and the field functionaries working in the areas of School and Teacher Education.
|Theme||Redefining the Perspectives of Teaching Science|
|Sub-themes||1. Laboratories as real world and vice – versa.|
2. Project based learning – finding solutions to local challenges and issues.
3. 21st century skills shift in teaching learning process.
The objectives of the Science Seminar 2022
- The objectives of the Seminar to promote the professional development of the science teachers.
- To enable the teachers foster innovation to address local challenges and issues.
- To encourage teachers to come out with innovative ideas in science.
Paper (write up) format:
The contributors have to send their paper (write up) in English version or Telugu version in the following format on the subthemes mentioned above.
|Personal details||a. Name,|
c. Phone No,
d. Email ID,
f. Passport size photo.
|Title of the Topic|
|Objective/ objectives Description of the presentation|
|Conclusion and Implications|
Instructions for Paper (Write up):
- In English version, the font should be in MS Word with size ’12’ (Times New Roman) not exceeding thousand words or within 4 pages.
- In Telugu version the Software should be ‘Anu’ font size ’18’ in PDF format.
- Last date for the submission of soft copy of seminar papers (write-ups) is 2nd February, 2022.
- Mailing address : Department of Mathematics and Science, opp. L.B Stadium ‘E’ Gate, Aliya School Compound, SCERT, Hyderabad, 500001 or email: email@example.com
- After screening of Seminar papers, only selected candidates will be invited to give their presentation through online mode.
- Venue of the Seminar: e-platform OR Face to Face.
PLAGIARISM ALERT!!! Paper presenters are requested to adhere to strict academic ethics with respect to the acknowledgement of the original ideas from other sources. To avoid plagiarism, each paper will be screened by the Screening Committee. Papers not complying with ethical standards will be summarily rejected.