Swachh Bharat Mission, “Swachcha Vidyalaya Abhyiyan”, Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Schedule, Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Day Wise Activities, Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Campaign, Schedule of Activities under “Swachcha Bharath – Swachcha Vidyalaya Campaign” in Telangana State, Day Wise Schedule of Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Campaign Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Campaign
“Swachh Bharat Mission” aims at creating a clean India by 2019 with people’s participation. The mission will be launched on Oct 2nd, the 145th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. This will be a tribute to Mahatma Gandhi on his 150th birth anniversary to be celebrated in the year 2019. The programme includes elimination of open defecation, conversion of insanitary toilets to pour flush toilets, eradication of manual scavenging, municipal solid waste management, bringing about a behavioural change in people regarding healthy sanitation practices, generating awareness among citizens about sanitation and its linkages with public health. In this regarding TSSA, SPD Day wise activities Schedule released and certain guidelines have been issued for making success of the “Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Campaign” in the schools of the State:in this regarding.
- The activities mentioned in the schedule should be done by all schools scrupulously on priority basis. Further, it is to be kept in mind that all the activities should revolve around the theme of CLEANLINESS and HYGIENE.
- The HM/Teachers of the respective schools should conduct the activities, without hampering the daily academic programmes in the schools. They can organize these activities in the last hours of the school every day, by making certain adjustments in the Time-Table.
- The HMs should organize the Eco-clubs formed earlier, immediately, by entrusting its themes, viz, Water, Bio-Diversity, Waste, Energy, Land, to the Teacher by making them as In-charge for that theme
- The Incharge-Teacher should make the students to perform the activities under his supervision and guidance.
- All the activities performed by the students should be recorded and documented in the form of Photographs/Video and the same should be uploaded in Youtube by opening “One Channel per one District” in the name of the District under “SWACHCHA BHARATH – SWACHCHA VIDYALAYA CAMPAIGN” and send the address links to the SPD, TSSA, Hyderabad.
- The MEO/Dty.I.Os/DEO/Dty.E.Os should guide and encourage the Teachers and students of the schools of their respective jurisdiction, by their visits/meetings/conferences etc.
- The DEOs should submit a detailed Mandal-wise report on the Fortnight Activities to SPD, TSSA, Hyderabad on or before 3rd November, 2014, after obtaining the same from the MEOs/ DEO/Dty. E.Os.
- All these activities and the campaign should be made with the active involvement of the PTAs/SMCs. The HMs concerned should intimate these details and enable the Community people to take part in the ” Celebrations”.
- The “SWACHCHA VIDYALAYA ABHIYAN” will continue up-to 31st October, 2014. Hence, the DEOs! DEO/Dty.E.0s/ME0s/HMs should organize film shows, model activities on Hygiene, Periodic essay/Painting and other Competitions, role-plays, etc, to reassert the message of “SWACHCHA BHARATH – SWACHCHA VIDYALAYA CAMPAIGN” to each and every studentiparent/SMC members/Community, even after completion of the Fortnight campaign, ends on 24th October, 2014.
- Talk should be given by few children on different aspects of cleanliness in the School Assembly every day, especially with regard to sayings & teachings of Mahatma Gandhi, on cleanliness and hygienic habits.
Day Wise Schedule of Swachh Bharat Swachch Vidyalaya Campaign
|1||8.10,2014||Wednesday||Cleaning of classrooms/staffroom/HM room, etc|
|2||9.10.2014||Thursday||Cleaning of Library/laboratories /sports room, etc|
|3||10.10.2014||Friday||Cleaning of Verandahs/premises/Statues and maintenance of school garden|
|4||13.10.2014||Monday||cleaning of Toilets/ Drinking water areas/play grounds|
|5||14.10.2014||Tuesday||Reactivation of children’s cabinets constituted under ECO-CLUBS to supervise and monitor various activities related to hygiene and health|
|6||15.10.2014||Wednesday||Monitoring and supervision of Water related issues|
|7||16.10.2014||Thursday||Monitoring and supervision of Bio-diversity issues|
|8||17.10.2014||Friday||monitoring and supervision of Waste-management issues|
|9||18.10.2014||Saturday||Monitoring and supervision of Energy-related issues|
|10||20.10.2014||Monday||Monitoring and supervision of Land related works|
|11||21.10.2014||Tuesday||Organizing Essay writing/ slogan writing competitions on cleanliness and hygiene|
|12||22.10.2014||Wednesday||Organizing Debate/ Elocution competitions|
|13||24.10.2014||Friday||Organizing Quiz/ Poetry competitions|
|14||25.10.2014||Saturday||Organizing Rallies/ PTA/ SMC meetings|
|15||27.10.2014||Monday||Organizing Door-to-door campaign/ survey by children on cleanliness and hygiene in their locations|
- National Sanitation Campaign Day Wise Activities from Sept.25
- Mission Swachch Bharath Action Plan 2014
- T State Proceedings on SB – SV Campaign
- Telangana “Swachcha Bharath – Swachcha Vidyalaya Campaign” Schedule of Activities
- Download the SB SV Campaign Proceedings and Day wise Activities Schedule
- Telangana SV YouTube Channel