Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test or TANCET 2021 online application window will be activated for registration on online mode at its official website tancet.annauniv.edu. After the TANCET registration 2021 window will open, the candidates can apply for the entrance test for admissions to postgraduate degree programmes including MBA, MCA and ME, M.Tech, M.Arch and M.Plan.
TANCET 2021 is being conducted by Anna University, Tamil Nadu. The postgraduate entrance test is considered by Anna University, Annamalai University. This is one of the biggest entrance exams held in the State for admission to Government and Government Aided Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges) and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions).
The TANCET application fee is Rs.600 for unreserved candidates. Candidates will have to pay separate application fee for each examination. Candidates belonging to other States can also appear for the TANCET.
Candidates who wish to take admission to MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan degree programmes in Anna University, Chennai for the academic year 2021-22 can register online at tancet.annauniv.edu
TANCET examination dates 2021:
- Masters in Computer Application (MCA) TANCET will be held on March 20 from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) TANCET will be held on March 20 from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M. Planning will be held on March 21 from 10 am to 12 pm.
TANCET Schedule 2021
|Start of Registration||January 19, 2021|
|Last Date to Register||February 16, 2021 (05:00 pm)|
|Checking Final Status of Application||February 23, 2021|
|Download TANCET 2021 Hall Tickets||March 5, 2021|
|MBA Exam||March 20, 2021 (2:30 pm – 4:30 pm)|
|MCA Exam||March 20, 2021 (10:00 am – 12:00 noon)|
|ME/ MTech/MArch/MPlan||March 21, 2021 (10:00 am – 12:00 noon)|
Anna University will begin the registration process for TANCET 2021 on January 19, 2021. Candidates who are interested in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, TANCET can apply online through the official site of TANCET Anna University on tancet.annauniv.edu. The last date to apply for the exam is till February 16, 2021.
All candidates who want to apply for the exam will have to register online along with the documents. The documents required for registration are Class 10, Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate, diploma registration (if you are a diploma holder), a passport size photo, copy of community certificate in pdf format, image of your signature in jpg format, and particulars required for online payment.
Interested candidates will have to apply at tancet.annauniv.edu. Candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam can do so in the given timeline. Those who clear the exam will be eligible to seek admission to MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch, MPlan degree programmes for the academic year 2021-2022.
Required Documents for applying:
- Valid email-ID and mobile number.
- Class 10th Registration/Roll Number and Year of Passing.
- Class 12th Registration/Roll Number and Year of Passing.
- Diploma Registration/Roll Number and Year of Passing, if you are a diploma holder.
- A passport photo of good quality in jpg format.
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format, for those who belong to SC/ST/SCA.
- Image of your signature in jpg format.
- Particulars required for online payment
Steeps to apply for TANCET 2021:
- First visit the official website of TNACET 2021
- On the home page, click the TANCET Registration link.
- Click on the Register Button
- Fill up the TANCET application form 2021 and press the submit button.
- It will direct to the payment page. Make payment online. The category certificate can also be uploaded to avail fee concession.
- On successful payment, it directs to pages related to other relevant details required for the examination.
- Verify and submit the form. The TANCET candidates can take a printout of their application for future reference.
Documents required for TANCET registration 2021: The TANCET candidates must have a valid email id and phone number, Classes 10 and 12 registrations, certificates and marksheets, diploma registration and roll number, passport size photograph, category certificate if applicable, digital signature in PDF format and online banking facility. https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/
There are three categories for candidates applying for ME/ M.tech. /M.Arch. /M.Plan.:
GATE category: Candidates with valid GATE score with qualifying marks for assistantship in the relevant discipline (except Engineering Science and Life Science) do not need to appear for TANCET.
TANCET category: Candidates who are willing to be considered under TANCET category and will appear for TANCET
Sponsored category: A certain number of seats are reserved for candidates who are employed and sponsored by Government organizations, Government-aided educational institutes, and registered architects with minimum 5 years professional experience. Such candidates will also have to appear for TANCET.
- Commencement of Registration of Application : January 19, 2021 @ 10:00 AM
- Last date for Registration of Application : February 16, 2021 @ 5.00 PM
- Checking Final Status of Application : February 17, 2021
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : March 5, 2021
- Announcement of Results : On or Before April 16, 2021
- Downloading of Mark Sheets : On or Before April 20, 2021
TANCET Hall Ticket 2021: All the candidates should download the hall tickets from the Anna University website. Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of Entrance Test and also at the time of Admission.
TANCET Merit List 2021: TANCET result 2021 is expected to be announced in April 2021 after which the TANCET marksheets 2021 will be available to download in PDF.
TANCET Result 2021: TANCET result will be announced on its web portal after successful completion of entrance exams. Anna University conducts TANCET exam for admission to post graduate professional programmes offered at Universities in Tamil Nadu. The result is available on the exam’s official website. The TANCET marks sheets 2021 will be available for downloading.
Candidates who qualify in TANCET will have to participate in admission counselling process held by Anna University for allotment of seats.
How to Check TANCET Result 2021?
- Go to official website for TANCET 2020: https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab.
- Enter email id, password, and captcha code.
- Submit and download your result.
In case of the entrance exam for M.E./ M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan., candidate’s relative ranking will be derived and will be released along with the result. To check the TANCET 2021 result, students who appeared for the entrance exam will need their email id and password used to register for the exam.
Candidates who have appeared in the exam will be notified of their actual marks and their percentile score at the time of the result declaration. However, the mark sheet will only contain a candidate’s percentile score.