TDiSK Learning App and DiSK Online web portal – http://diskonline.in/ for Intermediate Students. TDiSK is Full Digital Study Kit for Intermediate, +2, JEE, NEET JIPMER, EAMCET, AIIMS, BITSAT and lot more.
DiSK is a step forward in providing quality education with an app like this will enable access to quick and quality content for students to compete at a national level.
TDiSK is an application exclusively developed for the intermediate students of Telangana. Experts from BIE Telangana have certified all the study material in DiSK. CloudEdz has been TS Govt partner in developing DiSK and TS Govt is extremely happy to be associated with a committed team that has seamlessly worked in ensuring the application is available on time. According to Govt Officials
TDiSK is a part of TS Govt larger vision for Digital Telangana, we are one of the first states to offer digital education to students at all levels. This initiative will augment our efforts in making government colleges transform on par with the private colleges. Particularly in rural/remote areas where internet connectivity is minimal, this app also works without internet with an onetime download of the application and it ready to be used according to Sri KTR
Digital Education is a priority for the Government of Telangana. This initiative will help students get access to quality learning at the same time help them prepare for competitive exams at a national level. DiSK will also cut down costs associated with buying of books for competitive exam preparation. according to Sri Kadiyam Srihari.
Modes of Learning at TDiSK:
- Text Books: High Quality Material prepared by Experts
- Synopsis: Synopsis, tips, formulas across all subjects
- MCQ Tests: Unlimited challenges and test performance reports
- Videos: Entire subject classroom videos
- Doubts: Chat with experts to resolve your doubts; Ask unlimited doubts
- Questions and Answers: Prepare for your Board Exams
- Entrance Exams: JEE, EAMCET, NEET, CA-CPT – Unlimited Mock Exams
- Separate login’s for Engineering/Medical aspirants
- Detailed Analysis to improve speed and accuracy
- Unlimited Practice with over 100K Question bank
- Up to date previous question papers and Grand Tests designed and curated by Experts.
- A must download for JEE, NEET, EAMCET, BITSAT, MHCET, VITEEE, KCET… aspirants.
- An extended trial period of 90 days with full features unlocked.
- TDiSK is a Digital Study Kit developed exclusively for +2 Students in association with Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
- Once downloaded, works OFFLINE without Internet (except for Video Lessons).
- TDiSK is available for MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry), BiPC (Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry), CEC (Commerce, Economics, Civics), MEC (Maths, Economics, Commerce), HEC (History, Economics, Civics) group Students in both Telugu and English Mediums.
- Along with Board Exams, Students can prepare for Entrance Exams like JEE, EAMCET, NEET and CA-CPT.
Entrance Exams :
DISK is an Exclusive and Ultimate Learning Resource HUB for Telangana Intermediate Students. DiSK enables the students to practice for all kind of Entrance Exams – JEE, EAMCET, NEET and CA-CPT. A student can take unlimited mock tests and practice. They can review the test and find the results along with Solution and Explanation. Test performances can be reviewed in DashBoard – Chapter wise / Topic Wise. Students can take previous exams real-time with full review and analysis.
- TDiSK enables the students to practice for all kind of entrance examinations like JEE/ EAMCET/ NEET/ CA- CPT.
- This feature is accompanied by unlimited Mock Exams one can take and analyse his/her capabilities with respect to the subjects, chapter wise and topic wise.
- This feature also makes a student understand his/her weak areas and focus more on those to overcome the hiccups and perform well.
Text Book & Synopsis :
- The app comes with an enormous and elaborate subject material evaluated by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State. The textbooks are relevant to their syllabus and help the student to understand the subject in a better and robust way.
- The synopsis, in turn, is clearly rooted with the explanations to make the students understand the subject in a better manner along with the formulae and points to remember.
MCQs, Q&As : The extensive range of Multiple Choice Questions enable the students to practice the MCQ’s for a multiple number of times. By doing so, a student could assess his/her fluency on the topic.
Videos: A student never has to worry about the classes missed during the 2-year tenure of Intermediate education. One can have access to a wide range of videos chapter wise and topic wise ensuring better conceptual understanding for the students. The chapters can be viewed repeatedly enabling access for multiple times.
- More than 5000+ Videos
- Unlimited Access
- Sub-Topics Oriented
- ASK is a feature which allows the student to talk to our experts for any kind of support or assistance needed in the subject.
- Now Students can freely ask the doubt he/she has in his mind regarding their academic study.
- Onboard Experts are always there to help you!!
The dashboard provides performance analysis for the tests that users have taken in the application. This help user to find out their potential insights into the subject.
Students can boost up their performance and be ready to contend with their further exams or test to deal with.
TDiSK App Download:
- One small size download in your mobile, then its ready to go. No problem if the user is Online or Offline, they can enjoy access to the content whenever and wherever like to have.
- TDiSK is available in Android, IOS and Web. It can be accessed on any device. Be it a phone, tablet or PC.
- You can say its 24/7 AnyWhere AnyTime Learning.