TGCET Fee Payment 2024 and How to pay the exam fee at tgcet.cgg.gov.in?. Telangana Government has published the TG Gurukul CET 2024 notification.
Telangana Gurukul CET for admission into 5th class for the academic year 2024 in TREIS General Gurukulams, TSWREIS SC Gurukulams, TTWREIS ST Gurukulams, MJPTBCWREIS BC Gurukulams.
TGCET officials invite the online applications from the eligible and interested students for appearing 5th Class Common Entrance Test for admission in 21st Century Schools and TS Gurukulams for 2024 Online Fee Payment and application submission procedure details are given here.
Mode of fee payment: Telangana Gurukul CET Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission must be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking).
After getting Unique Registration Number(URN), the candidate is requested to submit the application and the candidate is required to download the application, hall ticket and take the printout.
TGCET Fee Payment Service and Submission of application details are provided on TS Gurukul CET Website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2024-2024. Online Application Fee: Rs.100/-
|Name of the Payment||TGCET Online Fee Payment 2024|
|Title||Pay the TGCET Online Fee Payment 2024|
|Subject||TGCET Online Fee Payment Form 2024 link|
TS Gurukul CET Online Application Submission Procedure:
Step 1: Online Payment Application
- i) Applying for: Admission for Class V
- ii) Candidate Name and Surname: Enter the Candidate’s name and surname
- iii) Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy): Enter the Date of Birth of Student
- iv) Mobile: Enter the Mobile No. for receiving the latest information about TG CET 2024
- v) The community belongs to: Select the candidate’s community
- vi) Do you belong to Telangana State: Select the student’s state
- vii) Studying Class IV in the year 2024.
- Annual Income of the Parent (for Urban) should be below Rs.2 lakhs, (and for Rural) should be below Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible. (Is above Notes are eligible): Yes/ No
- viii) Gender: Male or Female
- ix) Amount: this field will be filled automatically. Rs.100/-
- x) Choose Payment Gateway
- xi) Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image and Tick the radio button of the declaration. “I Declare that I have read the information bulletin of Admission Test for Class V (2024-23) and found myself fully eligible to appear for the entrance test as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin”.
Complete the payment process as per the above mentioned. Get the Journal Number and go the online application submission
(a) Fee once paid will not be given a refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
(b) When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, a refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of CGG by mail within 7 days of making such payment.
Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained. The refund process via the same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
(c) If due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
(d) During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance, the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
Step 2. TGCET Fee Payment:
After filling the above information as per the Step I, click on the proceed button, then the payment page will have appeared. In the page, you can choose the payment method like
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Debit Card + ATM PIN
4. Internet Banking
5. Pay by Credit Card
After selecting the payment method, you can click on the make a payment button. After completion of payment method, “Transaction successfully completed” Page will appear. In this page, you can copy the “journal number” and download this pdf file for future reference.
Step 3: Fill the Fee Payment Details and Upload Photo:
A. Instructions for filling Information: (a) Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for the wrong filling of application.
(b) After payment of fee using ONLINE on or before the last date, the candidate has to visit this website to submit an application (Schedule of submission of online application see the above table)
i) Journal No (Generated at TS ONLINE after payment):
ii) Date Of Payment:
iii) Date Of Birth:
iv) Upload Photograph with Signature of the applicant.
B. Instructions for Upload Photo: (a) Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
(b) The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in .jpg format on the local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Step 4: Submit application for and Take a Print: After Upload the Details of Fee and Candidates Photo, Click on the radio button of declaration and Click on the upload button.
Steps to Apply for TGCET:
- Fee Payment, Online application form submission procedure
- Step I: Pay the fee through Fee payment service of TGCET Portal. After completion of Fee payment, the candidate should receive the Journal Number.
- Step II: Upload the Photo with use of Journal Number
- Step III: Fill the application with the required information
- Step IV: Review your Submitted data. If you want changes, you can change in this step.
- Step V: Now Submit the application form and take a print with your Hall ticket and preserve it.
The procedure for submission of application:
Step I: Eligible candidates log in to http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in and
Step II: Finnish the student’s details like…
1. Name of Students,
2. Date of birth,
3. Mobile no
4. The district belongs to,
5. Enter Aadhaar number and pay Rs.100/- by net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Step III: You will be given a reference ID.
Step IV: Now application form will be seen on the screen, furnish all the details and
Step V: you may get the hall ticket. Immediately.
Precautions: 1. Due to any reason ( power cut, system problem), if you are unable to furnish your details, you may take hall ticket later by furnishing details.
2. Receiving of reference ID itself is not that of you applied, it is just you a paid fee only. 3. Duration of application (See above dates). 4. You will get hall ticket after applying itself, you have to take print of model application & hall ticket.
5. Model application format is given in Prospectus. First, fill that before filling online and take your passport size photo scan it and upload it. Candidate should furnish community, date of birth, income originals certificates up to the time of applying.
If not so you may submit above original certificates at the time of admission. If not admission is cancelled. 6. The application process should be through online mode only but not personally. Such applications are rejected.
Suggestions: Important suggestions to candidates to fill the application:
1. First, fill model application before applying through online.
2. Before selecting the exam centre see the table of exam centres.
3. Be ready with passport size photo ( 4.5×3.5).
4. Furnish candidates details in the application carefully.
5. The candidate is responsible for the mistakes done at the time of application.
6. No changes are done later.
7. After online uploading, you can’t change anything so, be careful before uploading.
8. You are not eligible for admission by only attending the entrance test.
Stages in Online Applying for TGCET
- Stage I: Fee Payment
- Stage II: Online Application Form Submission
- Stage III: Application Form Download
Stage 1 – Visit TGCET Web Portal: Go through the Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test website – http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ link for Residential Educational Institutions (5th Class TGCET) Application as shown in the screen.
Then click on the screen image then you will get TGCET Web portal screen. In this Website, For Residential Educational Institutions (V Class TGCET) Click on Make Payment link, then the following screen will be displayed.
Stage 2 – Fill Fee Payment Details: Fill the following details correctly
Model Fee Payment Details
TELANGANA GURUKUL CET: Payment Service for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2024-2024 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS) 21st Century Schools
|Applying for||Admission for Class V|
|Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)||DOB|
|The community belongs to||Select Caste|
|Do you belong to Telangana State||Yes/ No|
|i. Studying Class IV in the year|
ii. Annual Income of the Parent
(for Urban) should be below Rs 2 lakhs,
(and for Rural) should be below Rs 1.5 lakhs.
iii. Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible. (Is above Notes are eligible)
|Choose Payment Gateway||Payment Method|
|I Declare that I have read the information bulletin of Admission Test for Class V and found myself fully eligible to appear for the entrance test as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin.||Click on the Radio Button|
Stage 2 – Submit Fee Payment Form: After filling all Mandatory details Click on above [Proceed] button. Then CCG Bill Payment BILL DESK screen will be displayed. After Completion the payment you will get the success screen.
Stage 3: Print the Fee Payment Details: After successful fee payment, the student can receive the Transaction Data ie., Journal Number with reference id
Model Transaction Completed details
|Date of Payment||17-02-2021|
Stage 4: Visit again website and Click on Application Link: After receiving Transaction Data then proceed to the next Application screen. After clicking Submit Application link you will get application submission web page.
Stage 5 – Fill Payment Details and Upload Photo: In this Application form, the user needs to enter “Journal No.”, “Date of Payment”, “Date of Birth”. A browse option is provided for the candidate to upload his photograph along with the signature.
The user needs to check the declaration and enter the “Verification Code” and click on the “UPLOAD” button then you will get the Online application form web form.
Stage 5: Fill the Personal, Study and other Details: On successful upload, the system would display the application form where the candidate will be able to fill all the fields which are mandatory.
In the School Preferences Sections, if you want only one school you can select one school and get one school in priority side by clicking(>) button. And if you want all schools you can select all schools and get all schools in priority side by clicking (>>) button.
The following details should be filled by the user.
a. Fill the Personal Details
b. Fill the Study Particulars
c. Select the Exam Center
b. Select School Preferences.
Model Personal Details
|Application Reference Id:||2021020912|
|Date of birth:||01/01/2009|
Pin code: 506163
|Are you an Orphan:||No|
|Are you CAP (Children of Armed Personnel):||No|
|Whether the Anual Income of Parent/ Guardian is below Rs.2,00,000/- (for Urban) or Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural):||Yes|
|Are you a Physically Handicapped (PH) Person:||No|
Model Study Details
|Year Of Study||2020-2021||2021-2023|
|Class in which Studied/Studying||3rd Class||4th Class|
|Medium of study||ENGLISH||ENGLISH|
|District in which school of study is located ( Select District Name)||MHBD||MHBD|
|School is (Govt./Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized)||Govt||Govt|
|School is located in Rural/Urban||Rural||Rural|
Stage 6: Check Details Once Again: After completing this application form click on Preview button then you will get editable application form screen and Please check the data carefully. If any error please click the edit button and submit the application form then will get the Submitted Application Form.
Stage 7: Print TGCET Application Form: Clicking on Download application link then you will get application PDF.
Stage 8: Print TGCET Hall Ticket: Clicking on Download Hall ticket link then you will get Hall ticket PDF. And you can download HALL TICKET from http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ by entering Candidate Id and Date of Birth.
By entering Mobile number and Date of Birth you will get Hall ticket. After Entering data click on the Go button then you will get Hall ticket. – Telangana Gurukul CET