Key dates of TG Gurukul CET 2020:
TG Gurukul CET 2020 notification would be released: 17-02-2020
Payment Start and End Date: 18-02-2020 to 15-03-2020
Application Start and End Date: 18-02-2020 to 15-03-2020
TGCET 5th Class Entrance Exam Date: 07-04-2020
Fee Payment Service and Submission of application is provided on TS Gurukul CET Website http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-2020.
Online Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Mode of fee payment: Telangana Gurukul CET- 2020 Applications should be submitted through online mode only. The Registration fee for online submission must be paid through payment gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking). After getting Unique Registration Number(URN), candidate is requested to submit the application and the candidate is required to download the application, hall ticket and take the printout.
TGCET Quick Links:
1. Telangana Gurukul CET Notification
2. TGCET Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Seats Reservation
3. TS Gurukul CET Online application submission process
4. TG Gurukul CET Model Question Paper, OMR Sheet
5. TGCET List of Schools
6. TS Gurukul Entrance Exam Date, Hall tickets
TS Gurukul CET Online Application Submission Procedure:
1. Online Payment Application
i) Applying for: Admission for Class V
ii) Candidate Name and Surname: Enter the Candidate’s name and surname
iii) Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy): Enter the Date of Birth of Student
iv) Mobile: Enter the Mobile No. for receiving latest information of TG CET 2020
v) Community belongs to: Select the candidate’s community
vi) Do you belongs to Telangana State: Select the student’s state
~ Studying Class IV in year 2018-2020
~ Annual Income of the Parent (for Urban) should be below Rs 2 lakhs,(and for Rural) should be below Rs 1.5 lakhs.
~ Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
(Is above Notes are eligible): Yes/ No
viii) Gender: Male or Female
ix) Amount: this field will be filled automatically. Rs.30/-
x) Choose Payment Gateway *
xi) Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image :
I Declare that I have read the information bulletin of Admission Test for Class V (2020-20) and found myself fully eligible to appear for the entrance test as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
Instructions/Terms and conditions:
a) Fee once paid will not be given refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
b) When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of CGG by mail within 7 days of making such payment. Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained. The refund process via same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
c) If, due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
d) During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
2. Payment of Fee:
After filling the above information, click on the proceed button, then payment page will be appeared. In the page, you can choose the payment method like
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Debit Card + ATM PIN
4. Internet Banking
5. Pay by Credit Card
After selecting the payment method, you can click on the make a payment button.
After completion of payment method, “Transaction successfully completed” Page will be appeared. In this page you can copy the journal number and download this pdf file for future reference.
3. Fill the following Payment of Fee details and Upload the photo:
a) Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application.
b) After payment of fee using ONLINE on or before 16/03/2020 , candidate has to visit this website to submit application (Schedule of submission of online application – 18-02-2020 to 15-03-2020))
i) Journal No(Generated at APONLINE after payment):
ii) Date Of Payment:
iii) Date Of Birth:
iv) Upload Photograph with Signature of the applicant.
a) Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan only the photograph along with the signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
b) The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in .jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
After Upload the Details of Fee and Candidates Photo, Click on the radio button of declaration and Click on the upload button.
Fee payment, Online application form submission procedure
Step I: Pay the fee through Fee payment service of TGCET Portal. After completion of Fee payment, candidate should receive the Journal Number.
Step II: Upload the Photo with use of Journal Number
Step III: Fill the application with required information
Step IV: Review your Submitted data. If you want changes, you can change in this step.
Step V: Now Submit the application form and take a print with your Hall ticket and preserve it.
Procedure of application:
Step I: Eligible candidates login to http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in and
Step II: Finnish the students details like…
1.Name of Students,
2. Date of birth,
3. Mobile no
4. District belongs to,
5. Enter Aadhaar number and pay Rs.30/- by net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Step III: You will be given reference ID.
Step IV: Now application form will be seen on the screen, furnish all the details and
Step V: you may get hall ticket. Immediately.
2. Due to any reason ( power cut , system problem) if you are unable to furnish your details, you may take hall ticket later by furnishing details.
3. Receiving of reference ID itself is not that of you applied , it is just you paid fee only.
4. Duration of application is Dt: 18-02-2020 to 15-03-2020.
5. You will get hall ticket after applying itself, you have to take print of model application & hall ticket.
6. Model application format is given in Prospectus. First fill that before filling online and take your passport size photo scan it and upload it. Candidate should furnish community, date of birth, income originals certificates up to the time of applying. If not so you may submit above original certificates at the time of admission. If not admission is cancelled.
7. Application process should be through online mode only but not personally. Such applications are rejected.
Important suggestions to candidates to fill application
1. First fill model application before applying through online.
2. Before selecting exam centre see the table of exam centres.
3. Be ready with passport size photo ( 4.5×3.5).
4. Furnish candidates details in application carefully.
5. Candidate is responsible to the mistakes done at the time of application.
6. No changes are done later.
7. After online uploading you can’t change anything so, be careful before uploading.
8. You are not eligible for admission by only attending the entrance test.
Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test
Model Fee Payment Form Details
1. Go through the http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ link for Residential Educational Institutions (V Class TGCET-2020) Application as shown in the screen. Then click on the screen image then you will get TGCET Web portal screen. In this screen, For Residential Educational Institutions (V Class TGCET-2020) Click on Make Payment link, then the following screen will be displayed.
TELANGANA GURUKUL CET 2020
Payment Service for Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-2020 (in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS) 21st Century Schools
Admission for Class V
Candidate Surname *
Candidate Name *
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) *
Community belongs to *
Do you belong to Telangana State * Yes/ No
Studying Class IV in year 2016-17
Annual Income of the Parent (for Urban) should be below Rs 2 lakhs, (and for Rural) should be below Rs 1.5 lakhs.
Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
(Is above Notes are eligible): * Yes No
Gender * Male Female
Choose Payment Gateway * Amount 30/-
Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image :
I Declare that I have read the information bulletin of Admission Test for Class V (2020-2020) and found myself fully eligible to appear for the entrance test as per the criteria mentioned in the Information Bulletin.
2. After filling all Mandatory details Click on above [Proceed] button. Then CCG Bill Payment BILL DESK screen will be displayed. After Completion the payment you will get success screen.
|Date of Payment||17-02-2020|
3. After completion of Payment you will get Transaction Data then proceed to next Application screen.
4. After clicking Submit Application link you will get below screen…
Uploading Photo: Note : Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application. After payment of fee using PAYMENT GATEWAY on or before ….2020 , candidate has to visit this website on or before ……..2020 to submit application
5. After filling all data click on Upload button then you will get following application screen.
a. Fill the Study Particulars
b. Select the Exam Center
c. Select the School Preferences
6. If you want only one school you can select one school and get one school in priority side by clicking(>) button. And if you want all schools you can select all schools and get all schools in priority side by clicking (>>) button.
7. After completing this application form click on Preview button then you will get feditable application form screen and Please check the data carefully. If any error please click edit button and submit the application form then will get following success screen
8. Clicking on Download application link then you will get application PDF.
9. Clicking on Download Hall ticket link then you will get Hall ticket PDF. And you can download HALL TICKET from http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/ by entering Candidate Id and Date of Birth. By entering Mobile number and Date of Birth you will get Hall ticket. After Entering data click on Go button then you will get Hall ticket.