New Service Rules for Telangana State Employees
Any institution functions according to its rules and regulations. Either it is an institution or company or what ever else it may be, proper rules and perfect planning is compulsory. If framing of rules fails, systematic functioning of that institution fails.
In the same manner Govt employees also had service rules First these service rules are released in 1957 after the formation of A.P. In 1964 CCA rules, In, state fourth class employees rules are framed but these are according and favourable to the british rulers. Many changes have occured in the rules of promotion posts etc for the convenience of employees. Govt and secretariat service rules are available in different books. Many problems raised in service rules but those are not changed.
Telangana State government is favourable for change of these rules and it is the time to change because of separation of our states.
There is no any clear idea of seniority based promotions, merit based promotions.
As its the time for division of employees, Honourable Chief Minister Mr.K. Chandra Shekhar Rao suggested to frame new service rules.
This responsibility will be given to committee i.e., for Mr. Pradeep Chandra which is primarily decided and G.O may be released soon.
- Preparation of service rules in less pages, simple way (method) and which suits for Telangana situations and ruling.
- Service rules in a single book of departments, secretariat, head of departments.
- Seniority based promotions, special incentives are given for merit based employees transparency and clarity in appointments.
- Cancellation of deputation and merging from one dept to another
- To decrease the burden of secretariat, ruling decentralisation to solve various problems in different levels.
- Relaxation of some rules to serve better the people.
- Strict disciplinary action among corruption, negligence, irresponsibility etc.
- Minimum service , qualifications eligible for employees promotion
- Modification in rules of “Compassionate appointments”.
- Medical bills, inter district, inter zonal transfers, native district, native sub divisional area postings exemption etc.
- Appointing and using of retired employee services.