TS National Awards to Teachers 2021 Government of India, MHRD, Department of School Education and Literacy, New Delhi has issued a Circular, to all Principal Secretaries / Secretaries (Education) of all the States/UTs and Heads of Organizations for receiving recommendations for Allocation of National Award to Best Teachers 2021 to States/UTs/Organizations.
In this connection, Telangana State Government, School Education Department has given a memo to the Commissioner and Director of School Education,Hyderabad for communication of National Awards for the Best Teachers guidelines in the reference of Director, GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education and Literacy Circular
TS National Awards to Teachers 2021: In this subject, The Commissioner of School Education Telangana State, Hyderabad has given proceedings for receiving of proposals from the teachers in the prescribed proforma for selection of best teachers for National Awards for the Year 2021.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements a Scheme “National Awards to Teachers” every year. The Government of India have issued certain guidelines for selection of Teachers for National Award 2021. The GOI have called for the proposals from Government of Telangana State for the year 2021. The GOI have allotted awards under following categories.
Hence, they are requested to submit the proposals in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the year 2015, in duplicate, with due recommendation of District Level Committee indicating at least Two Names of eligible teachers compulsory under each category below.
1.Recognized Primary and Secondary school teachers of State/UT /Organisation.
2. Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Patashalas and Tolls run on traditional lines.
3. Arabic /Persian Teacher of Madarsas run on traditional lines.
4. Teachers of CBSE Schools.
5. Teachers of CISCE affiliated Schools.
6. Teaches of CTSA affiliated Schools and
7. Teachers who promote the education of children with disabilities in regular schools by states/UTs/Organisations and other school system.
For Teachers of CBSE Schools, the teachers recommended by CBSE should be other than those who have already been covered under the allotted quota for States/UTs/organizations.
The proposals should be sent in the name cover of the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana State, Hyderabad on or before 20-03-2016. The proposals received after 20-03-2016 will not be entertained. If there is no eligible teacher in their District for this purpose in a particular category, a Nil report may also be sent to the C&DSE on or before 20-03-2016 without fail.
DEO Warangal Instructions: In this subject, DEO Warangal has requested to all Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Project officers of SSA that to give wide publicity among the teachers in their divisions / Mandals regarding the National Awards for the year 2014 and submit the proposals for National Awards strictly following the guidelines given in the above proceedings.
The proposals should reach this office on or before 20.03.2016 with specific remarks and recommendations. No proposal will be entertained after 20.03.2016.
Important Dates to be remembered: Further the all the District Educational Officers in the State are should adhere to the following schedule in the submission of proposals for National Award 2021 i.e.
- 1st June to 10th July 2021: Opening of web-portal for inviting online self-nomination by teachers.
- 11th July to 21st July 2021: Shortlisting of teachers by District/Regional Selection Committee and forwarding the shortlist to the State/Organization Selection Committee through online portal.
- 22nd July to 31st July 2021: State Selection Committee/ Organization Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded to Independent National Jury through online portal.
- 3rd August 2021: Intimation to all the shortlisted candidates (154 Max) for selection by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided
- 6th August to 14th August 2021: Selection process by Jury through VC or physical interaction as may be decided
- 14th August 2021: Finalization of names by Independent National Jury
- 16-17th August 2021: Intimation to selected candidates after approval of Hon’ble HRM.
- 5th September 2021 : Presentation of Award
This may be treated as most urgent and top priority should be given to this item of work. This has the approval of the Commissioner of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.