TS Tribal Welfare Teacher Transfers Online Application: Applying Online up to July 21 and Submit Copy to Officials up to July 23: As per the teacher’s transfers schedule, tentative vacancy list of category-wise schools will be displayed on District’s Tribal Welfare Offices. TW Teachers who are seeking transfer should apply online and should submit an online application form printout to the concerned inspecting officer as per schedule.
Must Read the following Instructions:
- Applicants must use the Internet Explorer Browser for filling the Online Application form.
- First Open the APOnline Web Portal by entering the below URL address in your Internet Explorer “http://www.aponline.gov.in”
- Now, AP and Telangana Web portals page links will be displayed side by side in your browser.
- After, Click on the Telangana Online Web portal
- Then, Telangana Online Website will appear in your browser.
- Now, Search for Scrolling Name “Telangana State Teacher Transfers Online Application Submission Form”, Now click on this link.
- Then the application form will be opened OR
Directly enter the below address in your Internet Explorer Browser
http://aponline.gov.in/tgportal/index.aspx and Click on the “Telangana State Teacher Transfers Online Application Submission Form” link, then online application form will be opened. OR
Directly Open the www. TeachersBadi.In the Website, after open the Online Application link. Now click on the given below link that’s all…
Step by Step Filing Instructions
First got with the following given link and now you can have the application form of transfer. The details in the form are.
- District: You can select your working district name from the given dropdown options. like below
- Zonal Code: When you select the District Name After reloading, automatically display the Zonal Code in this column
- Mandal: Select your Mandal from the drop-down menu.
- Surname: Enter your surname
- Name of the individual seeking transfer: Enter your name
- Employee Treasury Code: Enter your treasury code
- Date of Birth: Select your date of birth from options
- Gender: Select your gender from male or female
- Marital Status: Select the marital status from married or unmarried
and Are you Belongs to LST/ST/Others :
- Category of the Post: Select your post name from the given list like below
LFL Head Master
Head Master, Gr.II
Secondary Grade Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
- Subject : Select your subject name. If you are SGT, 11th column has not been displayed
- Medium of School: Select your school medium
- Management of the School : Select your type of management of your school like government or local bodies
- Working in Plain Area/Agency Area : select your area
- School Type : Select your school type like PS or UPS or HS
- Name of the School : When you select the school type, after reloading, school names displayed of your mandal. Now, select your school name
- School Code : Enter school code
- Category Of the School: Select your school category like I/II/III/IV
- Whether the individual has completed 8 yrs of service(Teacher)/ 5 yrs of service(HeadMaster Grade-II): Mention the service you have completed in present School by selecting Yes / No
- Date from which the individual is working in the present School : Enter the date.
- Whether the Individual is male Headmaster Grade-II/Teacher aged below 50 years as on 1st July, 2015 of the year and working in Girls High School : Yes/ No
- Whether the Teacher was transfered During 2013 and not relieved now due to shifitng of post in Rationalization : Yes/ No
- Are you Identified as surpluse under Rationalization: Yes /No
- Date of First Appointment in service: Enter your first appointment date.
- Whether he/she is President or General Secretary of the District/State of the Association given OD Facility : Mention whether you are availing OD facility /president or General Secretary of Dist /State unions.
- Whether spouse is employee of State Govt/Central Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Local body / Aided Institution in the same district(in the same zone for Gazetted Head Master, Gr.II in Govt Schools ) : Mention whether your spouse is employee of State Govt / Central Govt / Public section undertaking / Local body / Aided instillation in the same dist / in the same zone for Gazetted H.M, Gr.II in good schools.
- Whether the teacher availed the benefit under spouse category during the last 8 years as on 1st July, 2015: Mention whether you have utilised the benefit under spouse category during the last 8 years as on 1st July 2015.
- Whether the Head Master Gr.II Gazetted / Teacher is working as NCC officer: Mention whether you are working as NCC officer.
- Performance Parameters
A. The Teachers who have you got National or State award issued by the Central / State Government : Yes/ No
B. Percentage of Results in SSC Public Exams in the Subject the Teacher has taught 2014-15 (Overall % for HM of High School) : Select the percentage
C. Whether the Teacher worked has Resource Person for atleast Three Training Programs Under S.S.A. (or) R.M.S.A. During Last 3 Years : Yes /No
- Whether the individual availed the benefit under Preferential category during the last 8 years as on 1st July, 2015: Mention whether you availed any spectacular benefits for last 8 years.
- Whether the individual wants to claim under Preferential category (yes/No):
- Mobile Number: Mention your mobile number.
Furnish your details properly and correctly……Don’t hurry to Apply for Transfer on Online. If you getting any trouble with Online Application please contact to expert. After submitting the Online Application, please note you “Acknowledgement No” and after take “Print Out” of the Application and submit to your H.M/Dy.EO’s/MEO.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details