TS SSC Spot Valuation Subject wise Teachers Seniority Lists: TS SSC Spot Valuation will be started in the month of April 2016 in all districts of Telangana State. District wise, Subject wise SSC (10th Class) Spot Valuation Lists of AE (Assistant Examiner), CE (Chief Examiner), Special Assistant (Counting of Marks) of all Subjects Telugu, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Physics, Biology, Social Studies will be uploaded online at the respective DEO’s (District Educational Officer) official website.
Telangana Teachers Provisional seniority list of all subjects will be available online for downloading purposes. Teachers can appeal to the concerned DEO if the Spot Valuation Seniority List contains any errors or missing names. SSC Spot Valuation 2016 Camp will likely be started in the 2nd week of April 2016 across all districts of Telangana State.
TS SSC Spot Valuation Subject wise Teachers Seniority Lists @ DEO Websites
TS SSC Spot Valuation Camp, April 2020
The Telangana SSC Spot Valuation Camps, April 2015 will be conducted as per the announced schedule of concerned DEO’s, continuously at District headquarters from 9-00 AM to 6-00 PM. Relieved Teachers with Relieve Certificate should report to the Camp Officer before starting date.
Any type of long leave should not be granted to the individual without prior permission from the authorities and no exemption from the Spot duty will be entertained under any circumstances and any negligence at duty will be attracted severe disciplinary action under AP CCA Rules and will also be liable for proceedings under Andhra Pradesh Public Examinations (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 according to the DEO’s.
The Telangana DEO’s informed to the DyEO/MEO/HM, do not relieve the individual if he/she is in Block List / previously debarred from examination duty / Spot Valuation duty / not handling the subject for 3 years in which he/she is appointed and should submit a report in writing, duly stating the facts, to the Deputy Educational Officer.
1. The Camp timings are to be followed scrupulously.
2. All the Assistant Examiners are instructed to bring their own BLACK BALLPOINT PENS AND RED PENS for evaluation/posting/shading the marks of circles respectively in OMR sheets.
3. Cell Phones are prohibited in the Spot Valuation Camp. The Cell Phones identified at the Camp will be ceased by the authorities till completion of the Camp.
4. The individual will be paid remuneration/conveyance allowance/TA and DA as per the rates prescribed by the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
5. No TA and DA will be paid to the individuals who are claiming 20% HRA and to the Special Assistants, instead Remuneration will only be paid.
6. The individual, who claims TA, is instructed to produce bus tickets along with Bus No. and time of journey for verification.
7. He / She should attend the training program at the Camp on the first day of 9.00 AM without fail.
8. He / She should know the rules and regulations regarding to his/her duty and should act accordingly. Any deviation will be viewed seriously.
9. This order may be canceled/modified without notice, if necessary.