TGCET Results released and TGCET 5th Class Admissions counselling notification released for 2nd Phase on its official website. Certificates verification dates, School wise Provisional list, TGCET 2nd phase Admissions counselling. Candidates are shortlisted in the ratio of 1:2 for the available vacancies in Class V for Admissions through Counselling.
TGCET 5th class entrance test 2nd phase certificates verification dates, TS Gurukul CET 5th class 2nd phase admissions counselling dates. List of documents for 2nd phase TG Gurukul CET Certificates verification, 2nd phase TGCET 2020 Results or School wise Provisional list (School wise allotted candidates lists) of Telangana Gurukul CET and more details are given here.
This year. Government of Telangana, TSWREIS issued the TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test notification for 5th Class admission in TREIS, SC, ST and BC Welfare Residential Schools for the current academic year.
TGCET online application forms were invited from the eligible students for admission in Telangana Gurukulams through TS Gurukul CET 5th class admission test which was held in all District Head Quarters. Now, TSWREIS has announced the TGCET 5th class 2nd phase Admissions counselling dates and School wise Provisional list(School wise allotted candidates lists)
Conduct of 2nd phase Counseling for V Class Admissions:
The following guidelines are issued for 2nd phase counselling for filling up of the vacant seats in Class-V after completion of 1st list of admissions.
a) Date of 2nd list of Admission counselling: mentioned in SMS
b) The venue of Counselling: District Convener Schools
Guidelines for the conduct of Admissions Counseling:
Candidates are shortlisted based on Rank (merit) achieved in the TGCET held on mentioned date category-wise in the ratio of 1:2 to avoid further lists and unfilled vacancies.
1. All the District Conveners are instructed to undertake sliding of students from one school to the other as per their option subject to availability of vacancies as per their merit and ranking.
2. They are instructed to carry on the counselling and allotment of schools telephonically. In respect of the candidates shortlisted under the open category, they may also be considered under their reservation category for allotment of a School of their choice.
3. After exhausting the candidates shortlisted under open category only, the candidates shortlisted under reservation category shall be resorted to.
4. The district convener may constitute a counselling committee under his/ her chairpersonship with the ATP, a senior teacher and a senior member of ministerial staff available with the convener school.
5. Cent per cent transparency shall be maintained in calling for the candidates as per their merit and ranking. In no case, a better ranking candidate is to be ignored over a lower-ranking candidate.
6. District Conveners may utilise the services of any of his staff members for smooth conduct of the admission counselling and he will be held responsible if anything goes wrong in allotment of seats and schools.
7. All the Principals in whose schools vacancies are available should attend the venue school along with the vacancy position and bidder list. All the concerned Principals have to conduct admission counselling cohesively.
2nd Phase counselling Venues: to be placed on its website
List of documents for TGCET Certificates verification:
1) Record Sheet/ Transfer Certificate
2) Study Certificates for the last two years
3) Community Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
4) Income Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
5) Local Candidate Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
6) Physical Fitness Certificate issued by a Medical Officer/ Civil Asst Surgeon
7) Blood Group Certificate
8) Copy of Aadhaar Card
9) Passport size photographs 4 nos.
10)Special Category Certificate, if selected under CAP/ PHC/ Orphan categories
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details