Government of Telangana, TG Gurukul CET convenor has released Telangana Gurukul CET Result 2022 along with TGCET Seat Allotment Order 2022 or TGCET 5th class Selection Order 2022 on its official website, https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Parents can check details and download your kids TS Gurukul CET result along with selection order by using login details at online result web page of TGCET 2022 Result.
The Selected candidate should report to the Principal of the allotted Residential institution from 20-06-2022 to 29-06-2022 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM in all working days. As the seat is allotted to your son / daughter on the basis of merit in the 5th class common entrance examination conducted on 08-05-2022, you have to submit the required credentials and finalize the admission in the school, otherwise your temporary admission will be canceled and the remaining seats will be allotted to those who are eligible in the waiting list and then no correspondence will be made with you.
This year. Government of Telangana, TSWREIS issued the TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test notification for 5th Class admission in TREIS, SC, ST and BC Welfare Residential Schools for the current academic year. TGCET Result released on its official website of TG GURUKUL CET For Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2022-23 in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools.
Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details. TGCET online application forms were invited from the eligible students for admission in Telangana Gurukulams through TS Gurukul CET 5th class admission test which was held in all District Head Quarters. Now, TSWREIS has announced the TGCET 5th class 2nd phase Admissions counselling dates and School wise Provisional list(School wise allotted candidates lists)
Details of TG Gurukul CET Admission Counselling
|Name of the order||TGCET Seat Allotment Order 2022|
|Title||Download the TG Gurukul CET Seat Allotment Order 2022|
|Subject||CET Convenor released the Telangana Gurukul CET Seat Allotment Order 2022|
|5th Class Entrance Test Name||TGCET 2022|
|Admissions||Join in 5th Class in TREIS, SC, ST and BC Welfare Residential Schools|
|Conducting Department||TSWREIS, Government of Telangana|
|Download Seat Allotment Order||Download 5th Class Seat Allotment Order|
|Last date for Self reporting||29-06-2022|
Telangana Gurukul CET Results and TS Gurukul CET allotment order has been released by the TS Social Welfare Society on its official web portal for Admission into 5th class for the academic year 2022-23 in TS Social Welfare, TS Tribal Welfare, MJP TS BC Welfare and TS General Residential School Society 21st Century Schools. The 5th class Results for Phase 1 are available on its web portal. Parents should submit the following documents at the time of joining in allotted school.
List of documents for TGCET Certificates verification:
- Record Sheet/ Transfer Certificate
- Study Certificates for the last two years
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
- Income Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
- Local Candidate Certificate issued by the Tahasildar
- Physical Fitness Certificate issued by a Medical Officer/ Civil Asst Surgeon
- Blood Group Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photographs 4 nos.
- Special Category Certificate, if selected under CAP/ PHC/ Orphan categories
TGCET Schedule 2022
|TG Gurukul CET Activity||Date|
|TG Gurukul CET notification||08-03-2022|
|Payment Start and End Date||09-03-2022 to 14-04-2022|
|Application Start and End Date||09-03-2022 to 14-04-2022|
|Download Hall Tickets||01-05-2022|
|TGCET Exam Date||08-05-2022|
|Exam timings||11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|School Joining Report||20-06-2022 to 29-06-2022|
Previous year guidelines for the conduct of Admissions Counseling: Candidates are shortlisted based on Rank (merit) achieved in the TGCET held on mentioned date category-wise in the ratio of 1:2 to avoid further lists and unfilled vacancies.
- All the District Conveners are instructed to undertake sliding of students from one school to the other as per their option subject to availability of vacancies as per their merit and ranking.
- They are instructed to carry on the counselling and allotment of schools telephonically.
- In respect of the candidates shortlisted under the open category, they may also be considered under their reservation category for allotment of a School of their choice.
- After exhausting the candidates shortlisted under open category only, the candidates shortlisted under reservation category shall be resorted to.
- The district convener may constitute a counselling committee under his/ her chairpersonship with the ATP, a senior teacher and a senior member of ministerial staff available with the convener school.
- Cent per cent transparency shall be maintained in calling for the candidates as per their merit and ranking. In no case, a better ranking candidate is to be ignored over a lower-ranking candidate.
- District Conveners may utilise the services of any of his staff members for smooth conduct of the admission counselling and he will be held responsible if anything goes wrong in allotment of seats and schools.
- All the Principals in whose schools vacancies are available should attend the venue school along with the vacancy position and bidder list. All the concerned Principals have to conduct admission counselling cohesively.