TGCET Online Application 2022 has been released by the TS Social Welfare Society on its Telangana Gurukul CET official website. Students who are interested in can apply and follow the procedure for How To Apply for 5th Class Entrance Test at tgcet.cgg.gov.in. We know that TGCET is a 5th Class Joint Entrance Test for admission into 5th class in TS General, SC, ST and BC Gurukul (Residential) Schools in the Telangana.
Chief convener of Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test (TGCET2022) has released notification for admission into 5th class in Social, Tribal, BC and General Welfare Residential Educational Institutions for the academic year 2022-2023. Candidates currently studying in 4th class are eligible to apply online for appearing entrance exam will be conducted in designated centers across Telangana.
A toll free number has been launched for admission related queries. The candidates are requested to visit the following websites for prospectus, eligibility criteria and submission of online applications: tswreis.in, tgcet.cgg.gov.in, mjptbcwreis.telangana.gov.in & tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in, tresidential.gov.in. Stepwise procedure and instructions are provided here for Submit “TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Online application form.
The Last date of receiving the payment and application is 14-04-2022 for VTGCET 2022. TGCET Result will be released on its official website of TG GURUKUL CET For Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2022-23 in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools. Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
Important Note to Students: Help Desk to be set up in the Examination Center on Exam Date. If the candidate has entered incorrect details in the application form such as the student’s name, father’s name, caste, date of birth etc. To correct such errors, the Xerox copies of relevant supporting documents should be submitted at the Help Desk and modified it. These changes are only allowed in the Testing Center. No changes are made at Head Office, Hyderabad
|Application||TGCET Online Application|
|Title||Submit the TGCET Online application 2022|
|Sibject||TSWREIS has released TGCET Online application Form on its website|
|Last date to apply||14-04-2022|
|TGCET Exam Date||08-05-2022|
|TGCET Hall Ticket 2022||Download Hall Ticket From Here|
Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates are, therefore, advised to go through Advertisement (Prospectus) in detail for determining their eligibility as per specified criteria before applying. TGCET Online Application Form is available for submission at as per the dates.
- Provide Candidate Valid Mobile Number in Payment Form. Any future Communication (Message Alerts) will be sent to Candidate Mobile Number Only.
- Provide Candidate Valid Name, Mobile Number, Community, Gender and other Details. No Changes are entertained after Payment.
- Candidate alone responsible for any wrong entries (Mobile Number, Gender, Date of Birth, community etc.) made in the Payment form
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Studying Class IV in Current year
- Parental annual income should have as per the new norms
- Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
- Belong OC/BC’s /Non-minority and studying in rural schools are only eligible
- Studying in Govt./Govt Aided/Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
How to submit TGCET Online Application 2022?
Telangana Social Welfare Educational Institutes Society has enabled the TGCET Online Application or TGCET Registration link on its Telangana Gurukul [V-TG] CET website, https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Parents who want to join their in TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS and TREIS 21st Century Schools can check details and submit the 5th Class Entrance Test online application on its admission portal. To submit the application users can follow the given simple steps.
- Visit the https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in Website
Parents need to visit the Telangana Gurukul CET website by entering the web address, https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in in your browser. Then TSWREIS website will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Payment link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'online payment' link on the home page. Then, TGCET Fee Payment Form will be opened in your screen.
- Pay the Application Fee
Fill the Online Payment Form, pay the fee through proper payment method. After successful fee payment, use can receive the Journal No for submission of online application.
- Click on the Online Application Link
Once again the visit the official website, Click on the online application link. Then, online application form will be opened in your device.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the Online application link, an application form will be opened. In this parents should fill the all the required information and upload the required scanned document at the time of submission.
- Submit the Application Form
Once the options are given, the candidate can proceed to submit the application.
- Print the application form
The users are advised to take print out of submitted application form for reference.
A. How to Make Fee Payment:
- Click on the “Online Payment” link provided on the website then “Telangana Gurukul CET Payment Form” Window will be Open.
- In this window, Select the 4th Class Studying District from the drop-down box provided
- Enter the candidate Sur Name and Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between them
- Select the Community details from the drop-down box provided (i.e., BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, OC, SC, ST and SC Converted Christians )
- Enter Date of birth from the calendar icon provided. Your age will be calculated and displayed in years, months & days.
- Enter the valid Mobile Number for future correspondence.
- Select the State which you belonging
- Are you eligible for the mentioned conditions yes or no
- Gender can be selected by clicking Male or Female box (Radio Button’s)
- Applicants have to accept the Declaration by clicking in the provided box
- Click on the “Proceed” button to proceed further
B. Payment through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Mode:
- Applicants can pay the fee through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode Only.
- Select the Type of Payment (i.e., credit card, debit card or Internet banking)
- Select the Bank and Click on the Make Payment to Proceed for the payment
- Click on the [Make Payment] Which leads to Banking Screen
- Completing the Banking process shall receive 14 digit Journal Number
C. How to Submit Application: How To Apply for TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2022
- Click on the Submit Application link, after the payment of fees. So, Candidate has to visit this website to submit an application
- Enter your Surname, Father Name & Mother Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between initials
- Address for Communication. Type your full address in the boxes provided Avoid special characters (.,) Instead give space
- Select District and Mandal from the given list. Enter Pin code
- Enter Mobile No.& E-Mail for future correspondence
- Select the Category (i.e., General/Minority)
- An orphan can be selected by clicking YES or NO
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- Parental annual income below Rs. 60000 for the year can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- For Ph Candidates: PH Candidates have to tick the relevant boxes of category and can select the Percentage of Disability.
- Select your Study Particulars (i:e Year of Study, Class in which studying medium…
- Medium in which desired to Appear for Examination
- Select the Examination Centre from the give drop-down list
- Choose the School Preference as provided from the list available
- For the List of Schools please do check with the V CLASS ADMISSIONS Information Bulletin available on the web-site
- Accept Declaration
- Click on “Preview” to proceed further
- This is the Preview of Data provide for Submission of Application, please check it thoroughly
- Click on “Edit” to make changes
- Click On “Submit’ if the data is correct
- You shall receive a successful screen with a 10 Digit Reference Number
- Please Do make a note of Reference id for further process
- Click on to the Download application and get a Pdf. printout for further processes.
Instructions for Scanning Photograph with Signature:
Note: Don’t forget to sign below the photograph. I. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in The Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box. II. Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
III. The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine. IV. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
V. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning. VI. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of Identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
VII. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. VIII. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.