How To Apply for TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 at https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in. Step by Step Online applying Procedure for TGCET 5th class entrance Test. We know that TGCET is a 5th Class Joint Entrance Test for admission into 5th class in TS General, SC, ST and BC Gurukul (Residential) Schools in the Telangana
TGCET Result 2020
TGCET Result released on its official website of TG GURUKUL CET For Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-21 in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS 21st Century Schools.
Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
|TGCET||TGCET Web Links|
|TELANGANA GURUKUL CET||TELANGANA GURUKUL CET Website|
|TGCET 2020||TGCET Web Portal|
|TGCET Result||Check Online TGCET Result|
Stepwise procedure and instructions are provided here for Submit “TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Online application form. The date of receiving the payment and application is extended up to 07.03.2020 for VTGCET 2020
Important Note to Students: Help Desk to be set up in the Examination Center on Exam Date. If the candidate has entered incorrect details in the application form such as the student’s name, father’s name, caste, date of birth etc..
To correct such errors, the xerox copies of relevant supporting documents should be submitted at the Help Desk and modified it. These changes are only allowed in the Testing Center. No changes are made at Head Office, Hyderabad
Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates are, therefore, advised to go through Advertisement (Prospectus) in detail for determining their eligibility as per specified criteria before applying. TGCET Online Application Form is available for submission at as per the dates.
- Provide Candidate Valid Mobile Number in Payment Form. Any future Communication (Message Alerts) will be sent to Candidate Mobile Number Only.
- Provide Candidate Valid Name, Mobile Number, Community, Gender and other Details. No Changes are entertained after Payment.
- Candidate alone responsible for any wrong entries (Mobile Number, Gender, Date of Birth, community etc.) made in the Payment form
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Studying Class IV in Current year
- Parental annual income should have as per the new norms
- Studying in Govt. /Govt Aided/ Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
- Belong OC/BC’s /Non-minority and studying in rural schools are only eligible
- Studying in Govt./Govt Aided/Govt Recognized schools are only eligible.
Steps to Apply for TGCET 2020
- Step 1: The Student (User) may visit the official website address: https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- Step 2: Then, a single web page will appear in your chrome browser in the name of “TELANGANA GURUKUL (VTG) CET 2020“
- Step 3: In this web page, you can see an image in the name of “TG Gurukul (VTG) CET 2020 Prospectus”
- Step 4: Now, Click on anywhere on the Image
- Step 5: TGCET 2020 Online Applying new web portal will appear
- Step 6: In this web portal, the student needs to click on the ‘Online Payment Link‘ in the services section.
- Step 7: Payment Service Web Form will open, in this Payment form fill the correct details and Pay the Fee (Application Fee to be paid through online mode).
- Step 7: Then, the student can print the Payment Details PDF file
- Step 8: Now, again visit the TGCET Web Portal and click on the Online Application Link for submission of application form
- Step 9: Then, TGCET Online Application Form will open
- Step 10: In this application form, fill the payment details and Upload Photograph with Signature
- Step 11: Fill the Personal, Study and other Details
- Step 12: Check Details Once Again and Print the TGCET Application Form
- Step 13: After submission of the application process, print the TGCET Hall Ticket
A. How to Make Fee Payment:
- Click on the “Online Payment” link provided on the website then “Telangana Gurukul CET Payment Form” Window will be Open.
- In this window, Select the 4th Class Studying District from the drop-down box provided
- Enter the candidate Sur Name and Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between them
- Select the Community details from the drop-down box provided (i:e BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, OC, SC, ST and SC Converted Christians )
- Enter Date of birth from the calendar icon provided. Your age will be calculated and displayed in years, months & days.
- Enter the valid Mobile Number for future correspondence.
- Select the State which you belonging
- Are you eligible for the mentioned conditions yes or no
- Gender can be selected by clicking Male or Female box (Radio Button’s)
- Applicants have to accept the Declaration by clicking in the provided box
- Click on the “Proceed” button to proceed further
B. Payment through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Mode:
- Applicants can pay the fee through Net-Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Mode Only.
- Select the Type of Payment (i:e credit card, debit card or Internet banking)
- Select the Bank and Click on the Make Payment to Proceed for the payment
- Click on the [Make Payment] Which leads to Banking Screen
- Completing the Banking process shall receive 14 digit Journal Number
C. How to Submit Application: How To Apply for TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test 2020
- Click on the Submit Application link, after the payment of fees. So, Candidate has to visit this website to submit an application
- Enter your Surname, Father Name & Mother Name. Avoid dots or hyphen with your initials. Instead, give space between initials
- Address for Communication. Type your full address in the boxes provided Avoid special characters (.,) Instead give space
- Select District and Mandal from the given list. Enter Pin code
- Enter Mobile No.& E-Mail for future correspondence
- Select the Category (i:e General/Minority)
- An orphan can be selected by clicking YES or NO
- CAP( Children of Armed Personnel can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- Parental annual income below Rs. 60000 for the year can be selected by clicking YES/NO
- For Ph Candidates: PH Candidates have to tick the relevant boxes of category and can select the Percentage of Disability.
- Select your Study Particulars (i:e Year of Study, Class in which studying medium…
- Medium in which desired to Appear for Examination
- Select the Examination Centre from the give drop-down list
- Choose the School Preference as provided from the list available
- For the List of Schools please do check with the V CLASS ADMISSIONS Information Bulletin available on the web-site
- Accept Declaration
- Click on “Preview” to proceed further
- This is the Preview of Data provide for Submission of Application, please check it thoroughly
- Click on “Edit” to make changes
- Click On “Submit’ if the data is correct
- You shall receive a successful screen with a 10 Digit Reference Number
- Please Do make a note of Reference id for further process
- Click on to the Download application and get a Pdf. printout for further processes.
Instructions for Scanning Photograph with Signature: Note: Don’t forget to sign below the photograph.
I. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in The Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
II. Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
III. The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on the local machine.
IV. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
V. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
VI. The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of Identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
VII. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
VIII. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details