TREIRB, Telangana Residential Recruitment Board issued the JL Junior College Lecturer Posts 2018 recruitment notification on 02-08-2019 to fill the Junior College Lecturer JL Posts in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJP TBCWREIS and TMREIS Residential Institutions through Direct Recruitment. Online applications were received from the eligible candidates from 09.08.2018 to 15.09.2018 and The Subject wise recruitment exam to JL posts held from 18 to 20-02-2019 and 16-02-2019 and A Common exam in general studies for both DL and JL was held on 17-02-2019.
TREIRB has released the JL Junior College Lecturers Results with Marks 2019 on March 16 at treirb.telangana.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared for the Junior Lecturer Posts Recruitment examination were downloaded their Results with Marks by log in to the website. The TREIRB is conducting this examination to recruit Junior Lecturer (JL) posts across the state. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the written test results and interview rounds.
Notification No. 03/2018, Date: 02-08-2018
Junior Lecturer (JL): 281 posts
Online applications were received: from 09-08-2018 to 15-09-2018.
The recruitment exam to JL posts held from 18 to 20-02-2019
A Common exam in general studies for both DL and JL was held on 17-02-2019
JL Junior Lecturers Results with Marks 2019 released : 16-03-2019
Certificates verification: 20th to 23rd of May 2019
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions – Recruitment Board is conducting written examination for 281 Junior Lecturer posts. The examinations was held on above said dates. The candidates may check their results from the official website from 19-03-2019. The candidates have been advised to visit the TREI-RB website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for TREIRB JL Junior Lecturers Results, Marks and other details.
Certificates verification for TREIRB JL Posts:
Provisional List of eligible candidates picked up for Certificate Verification for the Posts of Junior College Lecturers(JLs) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies: TREIRB has notified that on the basis of written Examination held in the month of February 2019 for the Posts of Junior College Lecturers in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies. The candidates whose Hall Ticket Numbers are given below are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification. The Certificate Verification is being held on 20th to 23rd of May 2019 at Telangana Study Circle for STs (PETC), Budha Bhavan, 5th floor, Rani Gunj, Hyderabad from 10:00 AM onwards.
The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Board reserves the right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
List of Documents:
1. Checklist (1 Set).
2. Hall Tickets of JLs Written Examination.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo).
4. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation Et Post-Graduation).
5. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class from Govt./ Recognized Schools or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied in privately or in open school).
6. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother name.
7. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt. of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18/12/2015. (Should be obtained on or after 01.04.2018).
8. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Boards.
9. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer for in-service candidates.
10. Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., who are claiming Age relaxation.
11. Certificate for either NET/SLET or Ph.D.
12 Any other relevant certificates.
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Please visit the TREI-RB website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for the Verification Material and further details.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details