TREIRB TGT Results & Certificates verification dates, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board, TREIRB issued the TGT Teacher posts recruitment notification in July 2020 and invited online applications from July 9 to August 10 for recruitment at 960 for TGT) of Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies.
(TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJP TBCWREIS, and TMREIS Residential Institutions). The TGT posts Recruitment exams were held in October month. Telangana Residential Recruitment Board announced the results of the TGT Exam on November 20, 2020.
Instructions to fill the Checklist for Verification of Certificates:
a. All the columns should be filled in by the Candidate containing bio-data and other particulars, are true to the best of your Knowledge.
b. The certificates such as, Educational qualification, Community certificate, Date of birth (SSC), Study/ residence in support of your claim for local candidature are genuine.
c. You did not resort to any irregular or improper means in connection with your candidature
d. You are liable for permanent debarment from appearing for the recruitment to be conducted by TREIRB and other PSCs and also criminal prosecution if You are found involved in any unfair means/malpractice.
e. You further declare that the information furnished by you is correct and my candidature shall be canceled at any stage if it is found incorrect.
BASIC INFORMATION DATA (CHECK LIST)
Basic Information Date Checklist to be filled by the candidate..
Hall ticket Number: Paper I … and Paper II and Photo of the Candidate should be affixed
01. Name of the Candidate ( as per SSC)
02. Father’s Name
03. Mother’s Name
04. Gender: Male / Female / Others
05 Date of Birth ( as per SSC) (Age as on 01/07/2020)
06. Qualification (as on 30/06/ 2020)
07. Community (integrated Community Certificate Issued by Tahsildar for SC/ST/BC from Telangana State Govt) OC SC ST BC
1. Caste certificate issued by Telangana Govt: Yes/No
2. Certificate No ________________________ Dt: ______________
3. Official use:…
08. BC Candidates should Submit a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O.Ms.No:8 of 2014 & MemoNo.3009 /BCW/OP/2011, Dt:18-12-2015.
Whether non-creamy layer certificate produced: YES NO
1. Date of issue of Non-Creamy Layer certificate: ____________
2. Certificate No ________________________ Dt: _____________
3. Official use:
09. PH –Category | VH HH OH
1. Percentage of Disability _____________
2. Certificate No ________________________ Dt: ______________
3. Official use:
1. Ex-Serviceman certificate No ________________ Dt: ____________
2. Official use:
11. If age relaxation is claimed, specify
1) Retrenched Census Employee
2) Telangana State Govt. Employee
4) Ex-Service Men
5) SC/ST and BC (No. of years claimed for relaxation)
Whether relevant Certificate Produced: YES NO
12. Indicate the evidence (Original Study Certificate to be produced)
Residence certificate for 7 yrs. Prior to SSC if private Study.
13. Erstwhile District and erstwhile Zone you belong to.
14. Present Employment details (Government Employees should submit NOC)
TS Gurukulam TGT Results for Certificates verification: TREIRB would announce the certificates verification dates and 1:2 list of selected candidates list on the basis of Recruitment Examination held in September for the Post of TGT (Telugu, English, Urdu, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies, Biological Sciences) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies,
Candidates with the Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of vacancies. The Certificate Verification to be started from 18-02-2020 for TGT Biological Science, Physical Science and The Certificate Verification to be started from 18-02-2020 for TGTs
The schedule for time slots will be announced soon on its web portal. The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in Original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection
No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
TREIRB has notified that on the basis of Written Examination held during September and October 2020 for the Posts of TGT in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies the candidates whose Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification. The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held from 18 to 26/02/2020 onwards at Telangana Social Welfare Residential School/College (G), Narsingi, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad from 9.30 AM onwards.
The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates.
In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Board reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
List of Documents for Verification
1. Checklist (1 Set).
2. Hall Tickets of PGT.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo).
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years.
5. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation, PostGraduation & B.Ed).
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school).
7. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
8. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt. of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18/12/2015.
9. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in the case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Boards.
10. Agency Area Certificate (ST Candidates hailing from Agency Area only) to those applicable.
11. NOC from the employer for in-service candidates.
12. Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., who are claiming Age relaxation.
13. Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any.
14. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Please visit the official website https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/ for the proforma of Verification Material and further details
Government of Telangana Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREI-RB) – Provisional dates for Original Certificate Verification of applicants in the Ratio of 1:2 for TGT Posts under Notification No.01/2020. TREIRB TGT Results & Certificates verification dates
TGT Certificates Verification Dates:
Date Subject No.of Candidates
# 18.02.2020 & 19.02.2020: English – 518
# 20.02.2020, 21.02.2020 & 22.02.2020 F.N.: Mathematics – 708
# 22.02.2020 AN, 23.02.2020 & 25.02.2020 F.N.: Social Studies – 514
# 25.02.2020 A.N. : Biological Science – 124
# 26.02.2020 : Telugu- 20; Sanskrit – 10; Physical Science – 8; Science – 18
Note: Hall Ticket No.s would be displayed for candidates called for certificate verification week prior to the date of verification.