TS CPGET Web Options Entry & Certificates Verification Dates for Web Counselling 2020. TS CPGET Web Counselling Process for PG Admissions. TS CPGET Web Counselling Schedule for Web Options Entry, Certificates Verification Dates 2020. Web Options Entry, Certificates Verification Dates 2020 to be released after the announcement of Rank Cards. The eligible candidates will be admitted to various courses through the process of web-based counselling. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to attend for certificate verification in person at designated centers.
The eligible candidates have to exercise web options, upon which the provisional allotment of admissions will be made through a process of web-based counselling. Those candidates who are allotted a provisional admission will have to pay the prescribed fee through online and download the admit card and submit at the designated centers.
The TS CPGET was conducted from July 8 to 20 in 42 centres across the State for admissions into various PG, PG diploma and five years integrated courses offered by the OU, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad.
The TS CPGET officials have decided to implement the Common Admission Policy for PG courses in the seven Universities and admissions process will commence in the month of Agust in all PG colleges in the Telangana state. As part of this, Certificates verification would be done from August 16th to 24th of this month and the web options entry would be done from August 18th to 26th of this month through the TS CPGET web counselling. After the allotment of seats would be done on the 29th of August. TS CPGET PG admissions committee has decided to start classes at PG Colleges from September 3.
The candidates who are provisionally qualified in TS CPGET 2020 Entrance Test for admission into the following course are required to attend the certificate verification as per the schedule is given below. The registration fee of Rs.200/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PH candidates has to be paid by the candidate through online payment mode before proceeding to certificate verification, which is mandatory. Only those candidates who paid registration fee are allowed for certificate verification at various centres. The Decentralised Certificate Verification will be available at the following University centres. Candidates can choose any of the following university centres for their certificate verification as per the below schedule.
Director of Admissions, Osmania University and Convener, Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests-2020 (CPGET-2020) is conducting the TS CPGET Web Counselling process and Candidates who have not attended the certificate verification process per the schedule can attend the same on August 26 and the web options will be available on the websites on August 27. The first phase of seat allocation of postgraduate courses will be done on August 29. The first phase of the certificate verification process at all the decentralised certificate verification centres is completed successfully.
1. Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad–500 007
2. University College of Commerce & Business Management, Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal – 506 009
3. Telangana University Campus, Dichpally, Nizamabad–503 322
4. Mahatma Gandhi University Campus, Yellareddyguda, Nalgonda–508 254
5. Palamuru University Campus, Bandameedipally, Mahabubnagar–509 001
6. University College of Science, Satavahana University Campus, Karimnagar – 505 002
- Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options
- Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
- The candidate is required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
Stages in TS CPGET Web Counselling Process:
Stage I – Registrations: Pay Web Counselling Processing Fee and Candidates Registrations at HLC
Stage II – Certificates Verification: Attend the Certificates Verification at Helpline centres with necessary Documents
Stage III – Web Options Entry: Candidates should log in for the Exercise the Web Options Entry and Print the List of saved Options
Stage IV – Seat Allotment: Candidates may log in for know the Seats Allotment and Download the Seat Allotment Order
TS CPGET 2020 Web Counselling notification:
Osmania University, Directorate of Admissions has given the TS CPGET 2020 Web Counselling notification on August 13th for Certificates Verification and Exercising Web Options for PG Admissions. All the provisionally qualified candidates of CPGET-2020 are requested that the payment for registration fee towards the certificate verification and options exercise for admissions into various PG Courses offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana, Palamuru and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities will commence from 13.08.2020.
The CPGET Web Counselling starts from 13-08-2020
The certificate verification will commence from 16.08.2020.
For details of the procedure to be followed, the subject-wise schedule of certificate verification, verification centres and for detailed notification visit the websites, www.ouadmissions.com; www.osmania.ac.in or http://tscpget.com.
TS CPGET Web Counselling Schedule:
The web-based counselling will commence from August 13 and qualified candidates have to register online. The certificate verification for the registered candidates will be conducted from August 16 to 24 while web options can be exercised from August 18 to 26. Students will be given a day to edit their already exercised web options on August 27. The first phase seat allotment will be done on August 29 and candidates can to report at allotted college on or before September 3.
Stage I – TS CPGET Registrations 2020:
Qualified Students Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee and Candidates Registrations at the HLC
Stage II – TS CPGET Certificates Verification Dates: August 16 to 24
Registered CPGET Candidates attend the Certificates Verification at Helpline centres with necessary Documents
Stage III – TS CPGET Web Options Entry Dates: August 18 to 26
After completion of verification, Candidates should log in for the Exercise the Web Options Entry and Print the List of saved Options
Stage IV – TS CPGET Seat Allotment: August 29
Candidates may log in for know the Seats Allotment and Download the Seat Allotment OrderTS CPGET | TS PG Entrance Test Info
List of Documents for Certificates Verification:
The following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies to be brought for the certificate verification
1. Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
2. Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
3. Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the Institution where the candidate studied last. If the candidate is pursuing any course during the academic year 2020-2021, either regular or correspondence, he/she must submit proof of admission (certificate issued by the Head of the Institution) and will have to submit the T.C. from the present institution within seven (7) days. Otherwise, the admission is deemed to be cancelled. An undertaking has to be given by the candidate to this effect.
4. Original Certificate (or provisional certificate if the original is not yet issued as per rules) of the qualifying examination.
5. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
6. Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) / 10th std. certificate.
7. Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates according to rules in force (see Annexure-I).
Those who have studied for at least four consecutive academic years ending with the first appearance in the qualifying examination as regular students need to submit only the bonafide certificates from the colleges/schools where they have studied. In case the candidates have studied four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination in more than one local area, the candidates must submit the bonafide certificate(s) of at least seven consecutive academic years ending with the first appearance in the qualifying examination as regular students. In case the candidates have not studied in any educational institution during part of 4/7 years preceding the qualifying examination, they have to submit a certificate to that effect from the concerned Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahasildar.
8. Community Certificate for SC, ST and BC candidates as per G.O. Ms.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated 12.5.1997 issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
9. Income certificate from relevant authority wherever necessary issued by MRO/Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2020.
10. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates seeking admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Widow/Children of Armed personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories.
After the verification of certificates, the eligible candidates are required to submit all relevant certificates and pay the required fee on the spot. If a candidate, who is already admitted under General/BC/SC/ST Category, desires to seek admission under supernumerary category (NCC/NSS/Sports/CAP/Physically Handicapped) to derive any advantage in terms of college/course allotment, he/she should attend the concerned counselling session provided the candidate is eligible for admission under supernumerary category. – TS CPGET Web Counselling Details at tscpget.com