Osamania University would release TS CPGET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 or TS PGCET Web Counselling 2023 notification on its PG admission web portal, https://cpget.ouadmissions.com after announcement of TS CPGCET Result 2023 for Counselling Registrations, Certificates Verification, Web Options Entry and Seat Allotment for PG Admission Counselling 2023.
All the provisionally qualified candidates of CPGET are hereby informed that the payment for registration fee towards online certificate verification for exercising web options and manual certificate verification for special categories for admissions into various PG Courses are scheduled as per the dates. Exercising of web option will be available as per the counselling dates.
The detailed notification and related instructions will be made available in the website. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully. For details of procedure to be followed for online certificate verification and manual certificate verification schedules, visit the websites www.ouadmissions.com; www.osmania.ac.in or www.tscpget.com.
Final Phase TS PGCET Web Counselling: Osmania University announced the Telangana State Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (TS CPGET) final phase counselling schedule. The CPGET qualified candidates can register for online verification of certificates on December 4 and details can be verified by candidates on December 5.
The web options will be available on December 6 and 7 and they can be edited, if any, on December 8. Provisional allotment of seats is on December 11 and candidates have to report at respective colleges between December 12 and 15. For more details, students can visit the websites www.ouadmissions.com, www.osmania.ac.in or https://cpget.tsche.ac.in/.
TS CPGET Web Counselling Details
|Web Counselling||TS CPGET Web Counselling 2023|
|Conducting Agency Name||Osmania University|
|Title||TS CPGET Web Counselling 2022 Notification|
|Subject||OU has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for TS CPGET Admissions 2022|
|First Phase Counselling dates||14 to 30-11-2022|
|Official CPGET Admission Website||http://cpget.ouadmissions.com/|
CPGET Admission notification has been released by DOA OU for Online Certificate Verification and Web Option Entry under we counselling platform. DOA has informed to all the provisionally qualified candidates of CPGET that the payment for registration fee towards online certificate verification for web options entry for admissions into various PG Courses offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana, Palamuru and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities is scheduled as per the dates.
Exercising of web options will start as per the counselling dates. For details of procedure to be followed for online certificate verification and for detailed notification visit the website – http://ocv.ouadmissions.com/. OU will release the TS CPGET Basic Registration Dates, Certificates Verification Dates, Web Options Entry Dates and Seat Allotment Result dates under Web Counselling Process.
TS CPGET Counselling Schedule (Second Phase)
- Registrations: 14 to 17-11-2022.
- Verification: 18-11-2022.
- Exercise of WEB OPTIONS by the candidates 19 to 21-11-2022.
- Editing of Web Options: 22-11-2022.
- Seat Allotment: 25-11-2022.
- Reporting to the respective Colleges by the candidates Up to 30-11-2022.
TS CPGET Counselling Schedule 2023
The CPGET Counselling Online registrations for qualified candidates will commence as per below mentioned dates. The detailed schedule is as given below.
- Registration of CPGET 2022 Qualified candidates for Online Verification of Certificates 28-09-2022 to 15-10-2022
- Verification details available for candidates on 18-10-2022
- Window opened for Corrections / Editing if any for candidates 11th October, 2022
- Exercise of WEB OPTIONS by the candidates 19th to 21st October, 2022
- Window opened for Editing of Web Options by the Candidates 22-10-2022
- Display of First Phase Provisional Allotment of Candidates 26-10-2022
- Reporting to the respective Colleges by the candidates Up to 31-10-2022
- Second Phase Registrations will commence from 01-11-2022
TS CPGET Web Counselling Process would be done as per the counselling schedule for PG Admissions. TS CPGET Web Counselling Schedule notification for Counselling Registrations, Option Entry, Verification of Certificates. Web Options Entry, Certificates Verification Dates 2022 to be released after the announcement of Rank Cards.
The eligible candidates will be admitted to various courses through the process of web-based counselling. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to attend for certificate verification in person at designated centres.
The eligible candidates have to exercise web options, upon which the provisional allotment of admissions will be made through a process of web-based counselling. Those candidates who are allotted a provisional admission will have to pay the prescribed fee through online and download the admit card and submit at the designated centres.
The TS CPGET was conducted as per the schedule across the State for admissions into various PG, PG diploma and five years integrated courses offered by the OU, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad.
The TS CPGET officials have decided to implement the Common Admission Policy for PG courses in the seven Universities and admissions process will commence in the month of November in all PG colleges in the Telangana state. TS CPGET Web Options Entry & Certificates Verification Dates
As part of this, Certificates verification would be done in November month and the web options entry would be done also this month through the TS CPGET web counselling. After the allotment of seats would be done after web option entry by students. TS CPGET PG admissions committee has decided to start classes at PG Colleges in December.
Attend the certificate verification: The candidates who are provisionally qualified in TS CPGET Entrance Test for admission into the following course are required to attend the certificate verification as per the schedule is given below.
Counselling Registrations: The registration fee of Rs.200/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PH candidates has to be paid by the candidate through online payment mode before proceeding to certificate verification, which is mandatory. Only those candidates who paid registration fee are allowed for certificate verification at various centres.
Certificate Verification Venue: The Decentralised Certificate Verification will be available at the following University centres. Candidates can choose any of the following university centres for their certificate verification as per the below schedule.
Director of Admissions, Osmania University and Convener, Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) is conducting the TS CPGET Web Counselling process and Candidates who have not attended the certificate verification process per the schedule can attend the notified date and the web options will be available on the websites.
The first phase of seat allocation of postgraduate courses will be done in November. The first phase of the certificate verification process at all the decentralised certificate verification centres would be completed successfully.
1. Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
2. University College of Commerce & Business Management, Kakatiya University Campus, Vidyaranyapuri, Warangal – 506 009
3. Telangana University Campus, Dichpally, Nizamabad – 503 322
4. Mahatma Gandhi University Campus, Yellareddyguda, Nalgonda – 508 254
5. Palamuru University Campus, Bandameedipally, Mahabubnagar – 509 001
6. University College of Science, Satavahana University Campus, Karimnagar – 505 002
- Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options
- Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
- The candidate is required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
Stages in TS CPGET Web Counselling Process:
- Stage I – Registrations: Pay Web Counselling Processing Fee and Candidates Registrations at HLC
- Stage II – Certificates Verification: Attend the Certificates Verification at Helpline centres with necessary Documents
- Stage III – Web Options Entry: Candidates should log in for the Exercise the Web Options Entry and Print the List of saved Options
- Stage IV – Seat Allotment: Candidates may log in for know the Seats Allotment and Download the Seat Allotment Order
TS CPGET Web Counselling notification:
Osmania University, Directorate of Admissions has given the TS CPGET 2022 Web Counselling notification for Certificates Verification and Exercising Web Options for PG Admissions.
All the provisionally qualified candidates of CPGET 2022 are requested that the payment for registration fee towards the certificate verification and options exercise for admissions into various PG Courses offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana, Palamuru and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities will commence from as per the notified date.
For details of the procedure to be followed, the subject-wise schedule of certificate verification, verification centres and for detailed notification visit the websites, www.ouadmissions.com; www.osmania.ac.in or http://tscpget.com.
TS CPGET Web Counselling Schedule:
The web-based counselling will commence November month and qualified candidates have to register online. The certificate verification for the registered candidates will be conducted November month while web options can be exercised November month.
Students will be given a day to edit their already exercised web options. The first phase seat allotment will be done November month and candidates can to report at allotted college on or before notified date.
- Stage I – TS CPGET Registrations: Qualified Students Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee and Candidates Registrations at the HLC
- Stage II – TS CPGET Certificates Verification Dates: November month: Registered CPGET Candidates attend the Certificates Verification at Helpline centres with necessary Documents
- Stage III – TS CPGET Web Options Entry Dates: November month: After completion of verification, Candidates should log in for the Exercise the Web Options Entry and Print the List of saved Options
- Stage IV – TS CPGET Seat Allotment: November month: Candidates may log in for know the Seats Allotment and Download the Seat Allotment Order
List of Documents for Certificates Verification:
The following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies to be brought for the certificate verification
1. Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
2. Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
3. Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the Institution where the candidate studied last. If the candidate is pursuing any course during the academic year 2020-2022, either regular or correspondence, he/she must submit proof of admission (certificate issued by the Head of the Institution) and will have to submit the T.C. from the present institution within seven (7) days. Otherwise, the admission is deemed to be cancelled. An undertaking has to be given by the candidate to this effect.
4. Original Certificate (or provisional certificate if the original is not yet issued as per rules) of the qualifying examination.
5. MEMO – Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
6. SSC Memo – Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) / 10th std. certificate.
7. Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates according to rules in force (see Annexure-I).
Those who have studied for at least four consecutive academic years ending with the first appearance in the qualifying examination as regular students need to submit only the bonafide certificates from the colleges/schools where they have studied.
In case the candidates have studied four consecutive years preceding the qualifying examination in more than one local area, the candidates must submit the bonafide certificate(s) of at least seven consecutive academic years ending with the first appearance in the qualifying examination as regular students.
In case the candidates have not studied in any educational institution during part of 4/7 years preceding the qualifying examination, they have to submit a certificate to that effect from the concerned Mandal Revenue Officer / Tahasildar.
8. Community Certificate for SC, ST and BC candidates as per G.O. Ms.No. 58, Social Welfare (J) Dept, dated 12.5.1997 issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
9. Income certificate from relevant authority wherever necessary issued by MRO/Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2022.
10. Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates seeking admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Widow/Children of Armed personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped and Teacher and Laboratory Assistant categories.
After the verification of certificates, the eligible candidates are required to submit all relevant certificates and pay the required fee on the spot.
If a candidate, who is already admitted under General/BC/SC/ST Category, desires to seek admission under supernumerary category (NCC/ NSS/ Sports/ CAP/ Physically Handicapped) to derive any advantage in terms of college/course allotment, he/she should attend the concerned counselling session provided the candidate is eligible for admission under supernumerary category. – TS CPGET Counselling Website
8 thoughts on “TS CPGET Web Counselling Schedule 2023 for Slot booking, Certificate Verification & Web Option Entry for PG Admissions”
Plse inform subject wise counselling
Admission counselling web notification released on its Web Counselling web portal. Firs you need to login at official website and get the more information after login
please cpget 5years integrated course,when web exercise for admission pg now.please inform
Hi sir my name is deeksha. My rank is 1651 in m.sc chemistry. So which college l got set.my
Cost is SC
Sir I dont have TS caste certificate.. what shoukdcindo now
You can collect Caste Certificate in Once Day at MRO Office Offline mode by requesting. Other wise you can produce the Declaration Form at the time of Counselling – Verification
hii sir i could not attend cpget first phase certificate verification why because at a time i have no income certificate. when will starts from second phase counselling please reply sir
Once contact CPGET Counselling Department