TS DEECET 2019 for D.El.Ed, D.P.S.E Course Admissions: DSE Telangana has published the TS DEECET 2019 notification on March 5 and Inviting applications for D.EI.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E. (Diploma in Pre-School Education) through DEECET 2019 through computer based test (online mode) for admission into two year course in Govt. DIETs / Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (including Minority and Non- Minority) in the State of Telangana for the Batch 2019-2021. For further details, the candidates are requested to visit http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in the information bulletin available from 10.03.2019 onwards and online applications can be submitted from 11.03.2019 to 15.04.2019.
TS DEECET 2019: The online application process for the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2019 has been extended. The candidates who want to apply online can do so through the official website– deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in till April 15, 2019.
TS DEECET 2019: Steps to apply online
- Go to the official website- deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Get registered by using your e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Then click here new registration and enter name, email-id and mobile number
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system
- An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will be sent
- Use this number and password to log in to fill the online application
TS DEECET 2019: Important dates
Commencement of application process: March 11
Last date to apply online: April 15, 2019
TS DEECET 2019: The date, time and venue of the exam for each candidate will be available on the candidates’ admit cards. The papers will be conducted by the District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) of Mahabubnagar, Vikarabad, Hyderabad, Havelighanapur, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, and Nalgonda. The TS DEECET exams will be held in Telugu, English and Urdu mediums for 100 marks.
Candidates will be asked questions on:
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.)
Diploma in Pre-School Education (D.P.S.E.)
1. The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
2. The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the DEECET. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%. The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible for appearing at DEECET.
3. Age: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
The Fee towards submission of application online and for appearing at the TSDEECET 2019 online is Rs.413/-
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through online mode only at http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Applications submission start from: 11-03-2019
Applications submission end on: 15-04-2019