TS DEECET 2020 for D.El.Ed, D.P.S.E Course Admissions. DSE Telangana has published the TS DEECET 2020 notification on March 10 and Inviting applications for D.EI.Ed. (Diploma in Elementary Education) and D.P.S.E. (Diploma in Pre-School Education) through DEECET 2020.
TS DEECET would be conducted through the computer-based test (online mode) for admission into a two-year course in Govt. DIETs/Private un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (including Minority and Non- Minority) in the State of Telangana for the Batch 2020-2021.
For more details, the candidates are requested to visit the official web portal: http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in. The information bulletin is also available from 10.03.2020 onwards and online applications can be submitted from 11.03.2020 to 04.04.2020.
The online application process for the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2020 would be started as per the schedule. The candidates who want to apply online can do so through the official website: deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in till April 04, 2020.
Steps to apply online for TS DEECET 2020:
- Go to the official website- deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Get registered by using your e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Then click here new registration and enter name, email-id and mobile number
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system
- An email and SMS indicating the provisional registration number and password will be sent
- Use this number and password to log in to fill the online application
TS DEECET Exam date, time and venue of the exam for each candidate will be available on the candidates’ admit cards. The papers will be conducted by the District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) of Mahabubnagar, Vikarabad, Hyderabad, Havelighanapur, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, and Nalgonda. The TS DEECET exams will be held in Telugu, English and Urdu mediums for 100 marks.
In this exam, Candidates will be asked questions on:
a. General knowledge
b. General English
c. General Urdu/Telugu
e. Physical sciences
f. Biological studies
g. Social sciences
A. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed.)
B. Diploma in Pre-School Education (D.P.S.E.)
The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET. However, she/he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the DEECET.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall have 45%.
- The candidates who passed Intermediate with Vocational Courses are not eligible for appearing at DEECET.
- Age: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
Application Fee: The fee towards submission of application online and for appearing at the TSDEECET 2020 online is Rs.413/-
How to Apply: Candidates may apply through online mode only at http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Important dates for TS DEECET 2020:
Commencement of application process: March 11
Last date to apply online: April 04, 2020
TS DEECET Entrance Exam Date: 22-05-2020