TS EAMCET Processing Fee Payment 2023 link would be enabled by the TSCHE for web Counseling. Telangana State Council Of Higher Education Hyderabad, Department Of Technical Education has released TS EAMCET Admission counselling 2023 notification for Payment Of Processing Fee, Slot Booking, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise for Web based Counselling
BiPC Stream TS EAMCET Counselling: The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET desirous of seeking Admission into First Year of Professional Courses i.e. A) B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT) B) B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) C) Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) are informed that the Admission counselling process will commence as per the schedule.
MPC Stream TS EAMCET Counselling: The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET desirous of seeking admission into the first year of Professional Courses i.e. B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Tech.(Ag. Engineering) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech. (Bio Technology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm-D (MPC) are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule.
TS EAMCET Counselling Fee Payment 2022
|Name of the Fee Payment||TS EAMCET Counselling Processing Fee Payment 2022|
|Title||TS EAMCET Admission Counselling Fee Payment 2022|
|Subject||JNTU H has released Web Counselling Processing Fee Payment notification for TS EAMCET Admission 2022|
|Counselling Stream||MPC Stream | BiPC Stream|
|MPC Counselling Fee Payment dates||21-08-2022 to 01-09-2022|
|BiPC Counselling Fee Payment dates||01-11-2022 to 03-11-2022|
|Admission||Pharmacy Courses and Engineering Courses|
|Official Website||tseamcet.nic.in (MPC) | tseamcetb.nic.in (BiPC)|
For details of the procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad has began the MPC Stream online web counselling process on its official website. The candidates who have qualified in the TS EAMCET exam can visit the official website of TS EAMCET: tseamcet.nci.in to make online fee payment.
Candidates are required to book the slot through online for complete schedule for first phase of counselling registration, verification of documents, choice filling(web options entry) and seat allotment.
Stage To Be Followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking by Candidates
- Certification Verification At HLC by Officials
- Web Option Entry by Candidates
- Provisional Allotment of Seats by Officials
- Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website by Candidates
Processing Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ST category need to pay a processing fee of Rs 600 and others are required to pay Rs.1200. Eligibility: Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Steps to be followed by Candidates in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee on Online and Fill the Basic Information
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification with necessary documents at HLC where slot is booked
- Candidates Registration with Login details (Officials would be given this details after verification)
- Exercise Web Option Entry
- Freezing of Web options
- Download Seat Allotment Order by candidate login and Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website
- Reporting at the allotted College
Every Candidate attending for TS EAMCET Admission counselling is requested to follow the above mentioned stages as. For details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information please read instructions to the candidate placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in (MPC) or https://tseamcetb.nic.in/ (BiPC). Candidate has to pay processing fee and book the slot before attending for certificate verification as per the schedule.
- Processing Fee to be Paid: Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST)
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking only.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- In the event of transaction failure amount will be credited back into your account after two working days.
- Transaction charges applicable are given below.
- Contact nearest Help Line Centre for any other clarifications.
How to Pay TS EAMCET Processing Fee?
TS EAMCET Processing Fee Payment link would enabled by the TSCHE for admission counselling. Students who have qualified in the EAMCET exam can pay the counselling processing fee through the official website for participating in the web counselling process. Students may follow the below given simple steps to pay the processing fee.
- Visit the tseamcet.nic.in or tseamcetb.nic.in website
Students need to visit the admission counselling website by entering web address tseamcet.nic.in for MPC stream or tseamcetb.nic.in for BiPC stream and press the enter button. Then, admission counselling web portal will be displayed in your screen.
- Click on the Pay Processing Fee Link
Once your each the admission counselling website, you can search for the 'Pay Processing Fee' Link and click on it. Then, Online Payment of Processing Fee for web counselling will be appeared.
- Enter the Details
In the Online Payment of Processing Fee web page, enter the registration Number is given on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket, Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo, Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent, captcha code and click on the 'Pay Fee Online' button.
- Fill the Basic Information Form
By clicking on the Pay Fee Online button, the Basic Information Form is displayed. Fill in the details regarding such as the mobile number and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by Mee Seva, if applicable. Click on .submit. Button after ensuring all the entered details are correct. Click on OK Button to proceed for payment of Processing Fee.
- Click on Pay Processing Fee Online button
Verify TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number and Rank in the form, read the Instructions to Pay Processing Fee and Click on check box. Again, click on 'Pay Processing Fee Online' button. Later, click on 'OK' Button you will be redirected to third party gateway for payment of Processing Fee.
- Click on the Make Payment Button
Once you reach the payment gateway web page, select the mode of payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) and enter the required details and make the payment. After, online payment transaction successful message appears after confirmation of payment of Processing Fee.
- Check Processing Fee Payment Status
To check Processing Fee Payment Status, click on Pay Processing Fee and give all the candidate details like Hall Ticket No, ICR Form No, Date of Birth etc., and click on 'Online Payment Status' Button.
- Go to Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Click on Proceed to Slot Booking for Certificate Verification after successful counselling processing payment OR Click on Slot Booking on the Homepage of admission counselling website.
BiPC Stream TS EAMCET Processing Fee Payment dates
First Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Counselling Dates
|First Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||01-11-2022 to 03-11-2022|
|Certificate Verification||03-11-2022 to 04-11-2022|
|Web Options Entry||03-11-2022 to 06-11-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||06-11-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||09-11-2022 to 13-11-2022|
Final Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Counselling Dates
|Final Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||17-11-2022|
|Web Options Entry||17-11-2022 to 19-11-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||19-11-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||22-11-2022 to 24-11-2022|
|All the candidates who confirm their seat should report at the allotted colleges||22-11-2022 to 25-11-2022|
MPC Stream TS EAMCET Processing Fee Payment dates
First Phase TS EAMCET Counselling Dates
|TS EAMCET MPC Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||21-08-2022 to 01-09-2022|
|Certificate Verification||23-08-2022 to 02-08-2022|
|Web Options Entry||23-08-2022 to 03-09-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||03-09-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||06-09-2022 to 13-09-2022|
2nd Phase TS EAMCET Counselling (Revised)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 11-10-2022 to 12-10-2022.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 12-10-2022.
- Exercising Options 12-10-2022 to 13-10-2022.
- Freezing of options 13-10-2022.
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 16-10-2022.
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website 16-10-2022 to 18-10-2022.
Final Phase TS EAMCET Counselling (Revised)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase: 21-10-2022.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 22-10-2022.
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 21 to 23-10-2023
- Freezing of options: 23-10-2023
- Provisional Allotment of Seats: 26-10-2023
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting through website: 26 to 28-10-2023.
- Reporting at the allotted College: 26 to 28-10-2023.