TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2020 for Web Options Entry & Certificates Verification. TS EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream Admissions, Web Counseling dates, Certificate Verification Schedule, Web Options Dates. Certificates Verification and Option Exercise for Web-based counselling.
The Qualified Candidates of TS EAMCET 2020(M.P.C STREAM) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry (Web Options)
- Print List of Saved Options
Final Phase – TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phases): ..24, 25-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phases from Rank 1 to Last): 26-07-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification:
EXERCISING OPTIONS WILL COMMENCE FROM 24 to 27/07/2020*
4. Freezing of options: 28-07-2020
5. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in: 29-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website: 29 to 31-07-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 30, 31-07-2020
First Phase – TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in earlier phases): ..24-06-2020 to 01-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification (those who are not verified in earlier phases from Rank 1 to Last):27-06-2020 to 03-07-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification:
EXERCISING OPTIONS WILL COMMENCE FROM 06/07/2020 to 08/07/2020**
4. Freezing of options: 08-07-2020
5. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in: 09-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website: 09 to 12-07-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 12-07-2020
Schedule for certificate verification and exercising options for all locations: reporting time 09:00 a.m.:
1. Final phase Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in on 29-07-2020 after 8:00 PM and First phase Allotments were placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in on 09-07-2020 after 8:00 PM
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TS EAMCET 2020 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
6. And any other eligible candidates.
1. Options given in the phase-i will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised afresh. The vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
4. The special category candidates (sports/ncc/cap/ph/anglo-indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at sankethika vidya bhavan, masab tank, hyderabad only.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
1. TS EAMCET 2020 Rank card.
2. TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
3. Aadhar Card.
4. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
5. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
6. VI to Inter Study Certificate.
7. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
8. Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2020 if applicable.
9.Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
10. Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
11. Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
12. Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
1. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
3. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)-17504-19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
2 . The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
Fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.