TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2021 for Web Option Entry & Certificates Verification. TS EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream Admissions, Web Counseling dates, Certificate Verification Schedule, Web Options Dates. Certificates Verification and Option Exercise for Web-based counselling.
Latest Update: Telangana EAMCET Web counseling schedule was finalized on 05-10-2020. From the 9th to the 19th of October month, the authorities have given the opportunity to register slots online.
Candidates’ Certificates will be verified from the 12th to the 20th of October month. From the 18th to the 22nd of October, it is possible to give the EAMCET web options. The first batch of engineering seats will be allotted on the 24th October.
The final phase of the EAMCET Web counseling process will take place from the 30th October. The final phase certificates will be verified till 01-11-2020. The final phase eamcet web options can be given on the 30th and 2nd November. The final phase of engineering seats will be allocated on November 4.
Officials will release the guidelines for spot admissions on the 4th November. EAMCET Exam was conducted in two sessions over four days last September.
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Info
Counselling procedure: The candidates willing to take part in counselling, have to register and pay the fee and then booking of slots for document verification is done. After the booking of slot is done, candidates have to report at the venue for verification of documents in person. After candidates should give web options.
On the verification of the documents and Web options, the seats are allotted to the candidates and final admission is offered.
The ranks are being calculated by totaling marks obtained by candidates in class 12 board exams and the entrance test. The board exams are given 25 per cent weightage and 72 per cent weightage is given to entrance test.
|TS EAMCET Web Counselling||Information PDF File|
|Detailed Web Counselling||Notification|
|List Of Helpline Centers For Certificate Verification||HLC List|
|Sports and Games||Govt Order|
|last Rank Status in First Phase||TS EAMCET 2019 (Phase-I)|
|last Rank Status in Final Phase||TS EAMCET 2019 (Final Phase)|
Candidates who want to apply for the counselling round will have to pay Rs.600/- as processing fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and Rs.1200/- for candidates belonging to other category through online payment i.e., Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of TSCHE.
Final Phase TS EAMCET Web Counselling Process Schedule
|Opening date of Application||October 30, 2020|
|Closing date of Application||October 31, 2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||October 12 to November 01, 2020|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||October 18 to November 02, 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||November 04, 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through website||October 24 to November 07, 2020|
First TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule
|Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking||09-10-2020 to 19-10-2020|
|Certificate Verification||12-10-2020 to 20-10-2020|
|Web Option Entry||18-10-2020 to 22-10-2020|
|Web Options Freezing||22-10-2020|
|Tuition Fee Payment & Self Reporting||24-10-2020 to 27-10-2020|
The Qualified Candidates of TS EAMCET 2020 (M.P.C STREAM) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I.
The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2020
|Counselling||TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule|
|University Name||JNTU H|
|Title||TS EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule Notification 2020|
|Subject||JNTU H has released Web Counselling notification for TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions 2020|
|Counselling Stream||MPC Stream|
|Full-Form||TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test MPC Stream Web Counselling Notification 2020|
|Web Counselling||From 09-10-2020|
|Admission||Admissions into Pharmacy Courses and Engineering Courses 2020|
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry (Web Options)
- Print List of Saved Options
Final Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification: 09-10-2020 to 31-10-2020.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 12-10-2020 to 01-11-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 12-10-2020 to 02-11-2020
- Freezing of options 02-11-2020
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 04-11-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website: 04-11-2020 to 07-11-2020
First Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
- Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking (Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee): October 09 to 19
- TS EAMCET Certificate Verification: October 12 to 20
- TS EAMCET Web Option Entry (Exercising Options after Certificate Verification): October 18 to 22
- TS EAMCET Web Option Freezing: October 22
- TS EAMCET Seats Allotment (Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in): October 24
- Fee Payment and Reporting (Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website): October 24 to 28
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Important Dates:
- Online Application Process: 21-02-2020 to 10-06-2020
- Hall tickets for Engineering (E) Stream: 03-09-2020 to 07-09-2020
- Hall tickets for Agriculture & Medical (AM) Stream: 21-09-2020 to 25-09-2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Engineering (E) Examination 09 to 14-09-2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Agriculture & Medical (AM) Examination : 28-09-2020 & 29-09-2020
Stage To Be Followed in TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling 2020
- Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking by Candidates
- Certification Verification At HLC by Officials
- Web Option Entry by Candidates
- Provisional Allotment of Seats by Officials
- Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website by Candidates
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2020: (FIRST PHASE)
- Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking: October 09 to 19
- TS EAMCET Certificate Verification: October 12 to 20
- TS EAMCET Web Option Entry: October 18 to 22
- TS EAMCET Web Option Freezing: 22 October
- TS EAMCET Seats Allotment : October 24
- Fee Payment and Reporting: October 24 to 28
Steps to be followed by Candidates in TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling 2020:
- Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee on Online and Fill the Basic Information
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification with necessary documents at HLC where slot is booked
- Candidates Registration with Login details (Officials would be given this details after verification)
- Excercise Web Option Entry
- Freezing of Web options
- Download Seat Allotment Order by candidate login and Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website
- Reporting at the allotted College
Schedule for certificate verification and exercising options for all locations: reporting time 09:00 a.m.
1. Final phase Allotments will be placed in the website and First phase Allotments were placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
2. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcet.nic.in
LAST ++ Means: Minority Candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TS EAMCET 2020 who have already applied to Convenor based on Intermediate or its equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
1. Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
2. Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
3. Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
4. Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
5. Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
6. And any other eligible candidates.
Note: 1. Options given in the phase-i will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised afresh. The vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment which was vacated.
4. The special category candidates (sports/ncc/cap/ph/anglo-indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at sankethika vidya bhavan, masab tank, hyderabad only.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
1. TS EAMCET 2020 Rank card.
2. TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
3. Aadhar Card.
4. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
5. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
6. VI to Inter Study Certificate.
7. Transfer Certificate (T.C).
8. Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2020 if applicable.
9.Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
10. Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
11. Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
12. Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
1. PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
2. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
3. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015-PCI (A)-17504-19512, dt: 30/07/2015 has approved 10+2 from N.O.S (National Open School) for admission into Pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as pharmacist.
2 . The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
Fee to be Paid: 1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/- (SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification. 2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time
Frequently Asked Question
- Who can apply for TS EAMCET Web counselling?
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET 2020 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
- Who can exercise options in TS EAMCET Counselling?
Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
Who have secured a seat, self reported and aspiring for a better option.
And any other eligible candidates.