TS GNM Course Exams Time table Exam fee due dates, DME Telangana is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to appear General Nursing and Midwifery Regular Examinations scheduled to be held in the month of October 2018 (Scheduled enclosed).
The Examination fee structure is as follows:-
1. Ist year examination or part thereof Rs.250/-
2. IInd year examination or part thereof Rs. 300/-
3. IIIrd year examination or part thereof Rs.350/- (including fee for issue of Memo of marks of Rs.10/-)
Telangana GNM Annual Exams in October:
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Regular Annual Examinations for the year 2018 in Telangana are scheduled to be held in October. The Director of Telangana Medical Education said in a statement. Candidates will be paid a fee from August 29 to September 10.
The trials will begin on October 10. Also, the MPHW (WA) Course of Supplementary Examination will be held from September 24. The state health and family welfare commission’s office said in a statement. An examination fee may be paid by September 4th. Full details can be found at the respective websites.
TS GNM Course Exams Time table Exam fee due dates:
1. For Payment Of Examination Fee is From 29.08.2018 To 10.09.2018
2. With Late Fee Per Candidate Rs. 100/- (In Addition To The Existing Examination Fee) Is 11.09.2018 To 12.09.2018
3. For Submission Of Downloaded Examination Applications At The Scrutinizing Centres Is On Or Before 15.09.2018
4. Submission Of Scrutinized Applications At Dme Is 22.09.2018
5. Scrutiny Of Applications At Dme Is 24-09-2018 To 01-10-2018
6. Halltickets Issuing To Centres – 04-10-2018 To 05.10.2018
7. Material Issuing On 04-10-2018 To 05.10.2018
8. For Detailed Notification Log On To Official Web Site Of Dme, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details