TS GNM Course Exams Time table Exam fee due dates, DME Telangana is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to appear General Nursing and Midwifery Regular Examinations scheduled to be held in the month of October 2018 (Scheduled enclosed).
The Examination fee structure is as follows:-
1. Ist year examination or part thereof Rs.250/-
2. IInd year examination or part thereof Rs. 300/-
3. IIIrd year examination or part thereof Rs.350/- (including fee for issue of Memo of marks of Rs.10/-)
Telangana GNM Annual Exams in October:
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Regular Annual Examinations for the year 2018 in Telangana are scheduled to be held in October. The Director of Telangana Medical Education said in a statement. Candidates will be paid a fee from August 29 to September 10.
The trials will begin on October 10. Also, the MPHW (WA) Course of Supplementary Examination will be held from September 24. The state health and family welfare commission’s office said in a statement. An examination fee may be paid by September 4th. Full details can be found at the respective websites.
TS GNM Course Exams Time table Exam fee due dates:
1. For Payment Of Examination Fee is From 29 Aug To 10 Sep
2. With Late Fee Per Candidate Rs. 100/- (In Addition To The Existing Examination Fee) Is 11 Sep To 12 Sep
3. For Submission Of Downloaded Examination Applications At The Scrutinizing Centres Is On Or Before 15 Sep
4. Submission Of Scrutinized Applications At Dme Is 22 Sep
5. Scrutiny Of Applications At Dme Is 24 Sep To 01 October
6. Halltickets Issuing To Centres – 04 October To 05 October
7. Material Issuing On 04 October To 05 October
8. For Detailed Notification Log On To Official Web Site Of Dme, Telangana State, Hyderabad.
4 thoughts on “TS GNM Course Exams Time table Exam fee due dates, Hall tickets 2023”
3rd year exam dates must be updated with month n date also
When we received latest information we will update very soon
Is that examas might be postponed to march26
no information on this