TS Govt Declared Public Holiday on the eve of Bathukamma Festival for All Govt Offices: As per GO.2824, the Telangana State Government declared 20.10.2015 (Tuesday) as Public Holiday for all the Government Offices on the occasion of Bathukamma Festival.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (POLL.A) DEPARTMENT HOLIDAYS – Public Holiday for all the Government Offices in Telangana State on the eve of BATHUKAMMA FESTIVAL – Notification – Issued. GO.RT.NO.2824, DATED: 19.10.2015
- G.O.Rt.No. 995, G.A. (Poll.A) Dept., dated: 05.11.2014
- From Telangana Gazetted Officers Association, representation dated 19-10-2015 addressed to Chief Secretary to Government.
- Note from Chief Ministers Office Ref. No.365/PrlSCM/2015 dated: 19.10.2015
In the G.O. 1st read above, Government have issued orders declaring the General Holidays to the Government Offices for the year 2015.
2) In the letter 2nd read above, the Convener, Telangana Gazetted Officers Association has requested to declare holiday on the Occasion of Bathukamma Festival on 20.10.2015 (Tuesday).
3) The Government, after careful consideration of the matter, have decided to declare General Holiday on the occasion of Bathukammam Festival on 20.10.2015 (Tuesday). Accordingly, the following notification is issued and shall be published in the extra-ordinary Gazette of Telangana State:
In partial modification of the orders issued in G.O.Rt.No.995, General Administration (Poll.A) Department, dated 05.11.2014, the Government hereby declare 20.10.2015 (Tuesday) as Public Holiday on the occasion of Bathukamma Festival.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details