AP Para Medical Courses Admission 2021 notification has been released by Andhra Pradesh Health University on its NTRUHS Website for admission into BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc PT & P.B.B.Sc (N) Courses for the academic year 2020-2021 Apply Online at ‘ntruhs.ap.nic.in’
AP Para Medical Courses Admission 2021 detailed notification is available online for inviting common application form and Uploading of documents for Verification for admission into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC, BPT, B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses and Post Basic BSc., (Nursing) 2YD Courses Under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2020-21 in the State of A.P.
NTRUHS invites Common online Application form from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into the Degree Paramedical courses for the academic year 2020-21 in the colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada is through online mode only. The candidate has to apply a separate application form for each course.
AP Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., B.Sc., (Nursing) 4Years Degree Course
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy i.e., BPT
- Bachelor of Science in Paramedical Technology Courses (B.Sc. Paramedical)
B.Sc., Medical Lab Technology
B.Sc., Neuro Physiology Technology
B.Sc., Optometric Technology (Optometry)
B.Sc., Renal Dialysis Technology
B.Sc., Perfusion Technology
B.Sc., Cardiac Care Technology & Cardio Vascular Technology
B.Sc., Anesthesiology Technology & Operation Technology
B.Sc., Imaging Technology
B.Sc., Emergency Medical Technology
B.Sc., Respiratory Therapy Technology
- Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing i.e., Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) 2Years Degree Course.
Eligibility for Paramedical Courses:
Eligibility for B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YD Course:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December 2020.
- Minimum Education: a. 10+2 Passed with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences. OC candidates should have secured 45% aggregate of marks in Science Subjects, 40% in case of SC, ST and BC candidates.
Eligibility for BPT Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
Eligibility for B.Sc., (Paramedical Technology) Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences (or) APOSS with Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2020.
Eligibility for Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) 2YD Course: The candidates should be of Indian Nationals or Persons of Indian Origin (P.I.O)/Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders or Foreign Nationals. The P.I.Os, OCI Card holders and Foreign Nationals shall submit No Objection certificates from Nursing Council of India/ AIU, New Delhi for admission into Post Basic BSc(N) 2YD Course. Male and female Candidates are eligible for admission into Post Basic BSc. (Nursing 2Years courses as per 228th EC resolution dated 05-05-2018.
Educational Qualifications: Should have passed Intermediate Examination. or Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS And Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
Age: Candidate should have completed 21 years of age and should not be more than 45 years of age as on 31st December, 2020 In case of SC / ST Candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years. NOTE: The Candidates who studied 1 ½ Year MPHW are not eligible for admission into Post Basic BSc(Nursing)2YD Course.
The candidates who claim for admission under Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category shall mention in the online application that they are applying under PWD category and have to appear before a Medical Board, to be constituted for the purpose by the University, as per the schedule to be notified by the University for Eligibility under PWD status.
The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus/ Regulations carefully before filling the Online application form for admission into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC, BPT, B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses (Paramedical) and Post Basic BSc., (Nursing) 2YD Courses for the Academic Year 2020-21 available in the website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in. The candidates also have to verify the eligibility under local and non-local category.
Registration and Verification Fee: Registration and Verification Fee Rs.2,360/- for OC and Rs.1,888/- for BC/SC/ST Candidates for each course separately
How to Apply for NTRUHS AP Para Medical Courses Admission 2021: The eligible candidates as per the regulations who desire to take admission into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC, BPT, B.Sc., Paramedical Technology Courses (Paramedical) and Post Basic BSc., (Nursing) 2YD Courses in Government & Private Institutions shall apply through online for determining the Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website https://apparamed.apntruhs.in from 6.00 PM on 21.01.2021 to 05.02.2021 up to 4.00 PM only.
The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center) duly uploading the scanned copies of original certificates (should be legible).
Procedure of filling online application form and for payment of fee through online for Application and Processing Fee:
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully regarding eligibility under local and non-local.
- Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The Registration number which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details, should be noted for further use.
- The Registration number should be kept confidential and should not disclosed to others.
- The list of Certificates are required to complete the online application process.
- The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload.
- Application fee has to be paid through online.
The candidate should submit the Printout of the filled in Online application form, all Original certificates along with One set of self attested Copies to the Principal of allotted college at the time of joining for final verification. In case of any discrepancy, the Provisional allotment order will be cancelled without any notice. The candidates are informed not to send the print out of application form to the University.
The candidates are advised to download and read the Prospectus of the course and instructions for filling Online Application available in the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in before filling the online Application.
Scrutiny of uploaded data shall be done by the University and concerned Departmental Officials. After scrutiny of certificates, provisional merit list will be released and final merit list will be released later. Candidates are advised to refer to University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for further notifications regarding schedule for exercising web options.
Merit List for all the above courses will be displayed on the website of the University after verification of the original certificates. The prospectus of the above courses are available in the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in The Candidates are advised to read the prospectus and instructions carefully before filling up the application form
1. In case of any new courses and new colleges are affiliated to the University for the Year 2018-19 before the date of Counseling, the seats in those colleges will also be filled up.
2. No further Notification will be issued to calling application
Important dates: Schedule for registration of online application and uploading of scanned certificates: From 6.00 P.M on 21.01.2021 to 05.02.2021 by 04.00 P.M. on the Website: https://apparamed.apntruhs.in