TS LAWCET answer key 2020 has been released 0n 10-10-2020 at 7 pm on lawcet.tsche.ac.in. The exam is conducted every year by Osmania University, OU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
Candidates who have appeared for the exams can check the preliminary answer key and match their answers. Check how to download answer key and raise objections here.
This LAWCET exam is conducted to fill seats in various colleges of the state offering 3 years and 5-year LL.B. courses. It s conducted in an online mode in 90-minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET 2020 PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS & KEYS
TS LAWCET Answer key 2020: How to raise objections
- Candidates need to visit the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to the homepage link that reads Answer Key 2020
- Enter your details and log in.
- Download the answer keys and match your answer details to it
- In case you find any answer unconvincing file correction within the stipulated period of time
- Send the answer key with justification and fee deposition
The last date to submit the objections to TSCHE along with the supporting documents is October 12, 2020. After this, no requests would be entertained by the body. The result would be declared by October 16, 2020, as per the schedule released by TSCHE.
To qualify the exam the general category candidates are required a score of a minimum of 35 per cent. However, there is no such requirement for the SC / ST category candidates. Candidates who qualify would be called for the counselling process.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details