TS National Awards to Teachers, Government of India, MHRD, Department of School Education and Literacy, New Delhi has issued a Circular in February 2016, to all Principal Secretaries / Secretaries(Education) of all the States/UTs and Heads of Organizations for receiving recommendations for Allocation of National Award to Best Teachers 2018 to States/UTs/Organizations.
In this connection, Telangana State Government, School Education Department has given a memo to the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Hyderabad for communication of National Awards for the Best Teachers guidelines in the reference of Director, GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education and Literacy Circular
National Awards to Teachers for 2018
In this subject, The Commissioner of School Education Telangana State, Hyderabad has given proceedings for receiving proposals from the teachers in the prescribed proforma for selection of best teachers for National Awards for the Year 2018.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi implements a Scheme “National Awards to Teachers” every year. The Government of India has issued certain guidelines for the selection of Teachers for National Award 2018. The GOI has called for the proposals from the Government of Telangana State for the year 2018. The GOI has allotted awards under the following categories.
Hence, they are requested to submit the proposals in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the year 2015, in duplicate, with due recommendation of District Level Committee indicating at least Two Names of eligible teachers compulsory under each category below.
1.Recognized Primary and Secondary school teachers of State/UT /Organisation.
2. Sanskrit Teachers of Sanskrit Patashalas and Tolls run on traditional lines.
3. Arabic /Persian Teacher of Madarsas run on traditional lines.
4. Teachers of CBSE Schools.
5. Teachers of CISCE affiliated Schools.
6. Teaches of CTSA affiliated Schools and
7. Teachers who promote the education of children with disabilities in regular schools by states/UTs/Organisations and other school systems.
For Teachers of CBSE Schools, the teachers recommended by CBSE should be other than those who have already been covered under the allotted quota for States/UTs/organizations. TS National Awards to Teachers.
Important dates for National Best Teacher Awards:
The suggested way forward along with proposed timelines is as under:
1. OPENING OF WEB-PORTAL FOR INVITING APPLICATIONS – 15TH JUNE TO 15TH JULY, 2018.
2. District Selection Committee nominations to be forwarded to the State Selection Committee by 16th July to 24th July 2018
3. State Selection Committee shortlist to be forwarded through the online portal to Independent National Jury by 25th July to 31st July 2018
4. Letters/communication to be issued by MHRD through the online portal to all the shortlisted candidates by 3rd August.
5. Finalization of names by Independent National Jury by 30th August 2018.
Last date to apply for National Award to teachers: July 15