TS PECET Application Fee Payment 2023 or TS PECET Registration Fee Payment 2023 link has been activated by the TSCHE on its official web portal of Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test, pecet.tsche.ac.in. How to Pay Application Fee at pecet.tsche.ac.in. Students who want to appear for this entrance exam, they can pay the application fee on online mode.
The TS PECET Registration fee or Application fee is Rs. 400/- for SC & ST and Rs. 800/- for others should be paid at TS Online/AP Online OR Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking). After completion of successful Fee Payment, students can able to fill the online application form at PECET web portal.
A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test and it short term is TS PECET would be conducted by Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2023-2023 for seeking Admission into 2 Years B.P.Ed. and 2 Years D.P.Ed. The Application form is available for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education courses.
|Name of the Examination Fee||TS PECET Exam Fee 2022|
|Title||Pay the TS PECET Exam Fee 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE has activated TS PECET Application Fee Payment 2022 link on its website|
|Fee Payment deadline||June 2023|
|Category||Fee Payment Form|
TS PECET Registration Fee
Candidates have to make the payment for application fee before they can start filling TS PECET application form. The application fee is as per the table below.
TS PECET Fee Payment Modes
(A) TS PECET Registration Fee Payment at TS /AP Online Center
- Choose your nearest TS /AP Online centre.
- Visit any of the above centers with the mandatory details for applying for B.PED and M.PED.
- You will receive a Receipt From of the Registration fee payment containing a Transaction Id. From the payment center.
- Visit https://pecet.tsche.ac.in along with the Receipt Form.
- With the Receipt Form details and click on the Application Form button.
(B) TS PECET Registration Fee Payment using Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode:
- If you choose the payment using Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode, go through the Instruction booklet carefully.
- Ready with all the required details for Online submission.
- Click on Make Payment button and proceed by filling the required details.
- You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway site.
- Pay the Application Fee using payment gateway method.
- After your Payment is successful, Note down the Payment Reference Id for future correspondence.
- During the Payment process, do not click on Back / Refresh buttons.
- Also do not close the Browser page abruptly.
- Then proceed with the Application Form filling process.
How to Pay TS PECET Application Fee?
Students who want to apply for the TS PECET notification, they can pay the application fee through online mode to proceed to submit the online application form. Student can choose any of the above said 2 payment modes for application fee payment. Student can follow the below given simple steps to pay the application fee.
- Visit pecet.tsche.ac.in Website
On your device browser type the website address https://pecet.tsche.ac.in, press enter button and you will see the displayed website on the device screen. Then, PECET Telangana website will be displayed.
- Click on the Application Fee Payment button
Once you reach the Official website, click on the Application Fee Payment button. Then, a new Application Fee Payment web page will appear on the screen. Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Fill mandatory details
Fill in all the mandatory details given in the Application Fee Payment web page. The details are Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Candidate Name, Stream, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile Number Mentioned Above Is My, Alternate Mobile Number, Email ID, Category and select the Payment Type.
- Click on the Proceed to Payment button
After entering the correct and mandatory details in the TS PECET Payment web page, click on the Proceed to payment button. After clicking the button, Make Payment form will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the Make Payment Button
Once you reach the Make Payment form (Payment gateway page), be ready with the Card Related Details like, Card number, Expiry date / from date, Security Code / CVV number etc., After the relevant Card Type logo is selected by the candidate, click on the button Make Payment and the control will automatically take you to the Bank Payment Gateway screen. Complete this process.
- Note download Payment Reference Id
The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Id. Note download payment reference id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to the proceed to fill application web page.
Check Your Payment status for TS PECET 2023:
After submitting the Fee payment form, the candidates can check their payment status. For checking the status of the application fee, the following steps have to be followed.
- Go to the official website of Telangana PECET.
- Then click on the link of the ‘check your payment status’.
- Then, Know you payment status web page will appear.
- In this web page, enter the hall ticket number and date of birth.
- As the last steps, click on the green button, ‘know your payment status’.
FAQs on TS PECET Fee Payment
What are required details for TS PECET Application Fee Payment?
Mandatory details like, a. Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination, b. Name of the Candidate, c. Father’s Name, d. Date of Birth, e. Mobile number are required for the TS PECET Application Fee Payment.
Whare are the payment modes for TS PECET Fee Payment?
They are two payment modes are available for TS PECET Fee Payment. The first one is TS/AP Online mode and the second one is Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking mode. Candidate can choose any of the 2 modes.
How much is the Application and Registration fee for TSPECET examination?
Application and Registration fee to appear for TS PECET 2020 examination is ₹400 for SC/ST category and ₹800 for Others.
How do I make payment of TS PECET exam fee?
Candidate can pay the TS PECET examination fee only online mode, through the payment gateway, using debit/credit card or internet banking.
Can I withdraw my application form and get refund of the TS PECET fee paid?
Online Application Form can neither be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully nor TS PECET application fee can be refunded.