TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Result 2021: Download Seat Allotment Letter (Call letter) from ‘tspolycet.nic.in’ for TS Polytechnic Entrance Test. DTE Telangana had issued the POLYCET 2021 entrance exam notification for admission into various Polytechnic courses across Telangana and online applications were received from the eligible candidates.
Final Phase Latest Update: Final phase TS Polycet seats were allocated on 03-10-2021. There are still 10,202 polytechnic seats vacant in the state. There are 616 vacancies in government colleges, 30 vacancies in aided and 9,556 vacancies in private colleges.
Of the total 132 colleges, 21,590 seats were allotted to students out of a total of 31,792 seats. Those who get seats will have to pay the fee and do self-reporting online by the 6th of October month. The academic year begins on the 7th of October month. Orientation classes are conducted up to 14th October. Classes begin in full from the 15th October.
First phase Polytechnic Seats Allotment process has been completed. SBTET Telangana has allotted Polytechnic first phase seats. 22,064 seats were filled in 128 polytechnic colleges across the state. 8,948 seats remained after the first phase allocation.
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter: Allotment of seats will be made available at https://tspolycet.nic.in website.
- All the polytechnic seats in 40 government and 7 private colleges have been filled.
- The commissioner of technical education said that self-reporting should be done by paying the fee online by the 26th of September month.
- Students should join colleges on October 5th and 6th.
Students who participated in the first phase web-based counselling for admissions into diploma courses for the academic year 2021-21 through the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2021 have been allotted seats.
In a press release on 23-09-2021, the Department of Technical Education said a total of 45,207 candidates qualified in the TS POLYCET 2021 and 27,759 have exercised their web options. Out of 31,012 available seats in 128 polytechnic colleges, 22,064 (71.14 per cent) were allotted.
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Result 2021 Details
|Web Options exercised||27,759|
|Seats allotted in 54 Govt Polytechnics||11,205|
|Seats allotted in 73 Private Polytechnics||18,960|
|Seats allotted in 1 Aided Polytechnics||268|
In 54 government polytechnic colleges, 11,205 seats were allotted out of 11,752, while in 73 private un-aided polytechnic colleges 55.85 per cent seats were allocated of 18,960 seats. Similarly, while there were 300 seats in one aided polytechnic college, 268 were filled.
A total of 47 polytechnic colleges including 40 government and seven private un-aided have witnessed 100 per cent seat allotments in the first-phase.
Students who got seats have to self-report online through the website https://tspolycet.nic.in, must confirm their seat and pay tuition fee on or before September 26. All candidates who receive provisional seat allotment order must report at the allotted college on October 5 and 6.
Commissioner of Technical Education and TS POLYCET convenor said the academic session will tentatively commence from October 7, orientation sessions will be held from October 7 to 14 and classwork will tentatively begin from October 15.
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Order 2021 – Details
|Seat allotment||TS POLYCET Seat allotment result 2021|
|Conducting Agency Name||SBTET Telangana|
|Title||TS POLYCET Seat allotment result 2021|
|Subject||TS SBTET has released Seat allotment result for TS POLYCET Admissions 2021|
|Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Seat Allotment Result||To be announced|
Polycet applied candidates have appeared the entrance exam, which was held in June, and results/rank cards announced. SBTET Telangana, DTE Telangana has issued the TS POLYCET 2021 admissions counselling notification and certificates verification and Web Options Schedule has been announced.
The verification of certificates of candidates who qualified in the exam has been completed and they were given web options. Allocation of TS POLYCET final stage on notified date.
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter: Students can download allotment letters from their website as well.
Tuition Fee Payment: Students are advised to pay a tuition fee through self-report online.
Self Reporting: It said that the seat would be cancelled if the fees were not paid and the sets were not reported. Self-reported students will be required to submit Xerox copies at their respective colleges on the 1st of next month.
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2021
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where a slot is booked
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule First Phase:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.: 12-09-2021 To 17-09-2021.
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 14-09-2021 To 18-09-2021.
3. Exercising Web Options after Certificate Verification: 14-09-2021 To 20-09-2021.
4. Freezing of options: 21-09-2021.
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 22-09-2021.
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through Online mode at the website: 22-09-2021 To 26-09-2021.
7. Reporting at college: 15-10-2021
8. Commencement of class work: 15-10-2021
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule for Final Phase and Spot Admissions:
- Final Phase Web Options: 30-09-2021 To 01-10-2021.
- Final Phase Seat Allotments: 03-10-2021.
- Final Phase Academic Year Start from 07-10-2021
- Final Phase Orientation Classes: 14-10-2021
TS POLYCET Allotment of Seats:
1. The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
2. In the leftover vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
3. The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in.
4. For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
5. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
6. Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
7. In the candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through an online system, the Admission Number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the allotted college and handover the relevant certificates.
8. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
9. Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
10. If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition
Tuition Fee to be Paid:
1. The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs.3800/- per annum.
2. The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs.15500/- per annum.
The fee paid as mentioned below:
a. 50% after the first phase and before the commencement of the second phase.
b. 100% after final phase and before reporting date of final phase
c. After the first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases, Tuition fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned above.
1. The NIOS /TOSS / APOSS/ SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination-2021 appearing candidates who do not pass on the declaration of the results, the provisionally or conditionally allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the Provisionally or conditionally allotted seat.
Seat Allotment Results:
So, Candidates can download the Seat allotment letter from the web portal. and they should have to report to the respective colleges as per the schedule. The classes would begin already from15-10-2021. TS Polycet web portal: https://tspolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx
- Allotments will be placed in Website https://polycetap.nic.in
- Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the allotment order. (Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’)
Steps to download the Seat allotment letter:
- Visit the official website:https://tspolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx by using internet explorer browser.
- Search for Candidates Login on this web site
- Click on the “Candidates Login”
- Sign In Page will be displayed
- Enter your Login ID, Hall Ticket No, Password and Date of Birth on Login Page
- Download your “Allotment Order” and read the instructions. Pay the tuition fee and report at allotted college
TS Polycet final phase Seats allotment/Call letters 2021:
Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’