TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Result 2022 and TS POLYCET College wise seat allotment result 2022 would be released by the DTE Telangana on its admission counselling official website, tspolycet.nic.in. Eligible and qualified students of polytechnic common entrance test who have exercised web options can check details and download the seat allotment order (call letter) using login details.
TS POLYCET seat allotments 2022 would be released after completion of web option entry process by students at tsecet.nic.in and download the seat allotment order for admission into various polytechnic courses across the Telangana State.
Candidates who have received seat allotment order must self-report online through the website https://tspolycet.nic.in and pay the required fee besides report at allotted college on or before the deadline. The provisional allotted seat will be cancelled if candidates fail to self-report online or pay the fee before the last date.
DTE Telangana had issued the POLYCET entrance exam notification for admission into various Polytechnic courses across Telangana and online applications were received from the eligible candidates.
|Seat allotment||TS POLYCET Seat allotment result 2022|
|Title||TS POLYCET Seat allotment result 2021|
|Subject||TS SBTET has released Seat allotment result for TS POLYCET Admissions 2022|
|Category||Seat Allotment Result|
|Self reporting deadline||13-09-2021|
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter:
- Allotment of seats will be made available at https://tspolycet.nic.in website.
- All the polytechnic seats in 40 government and 7 private colleges have been filled.
- The commissioner of technical education said that self-reporting should be done by paying the fee online by the 13th of September month.
- Students should join colleges on October 5th and 6th.
Students who participated in the first phase web-based counselling for admissions into diploma courses for the academic year 2022-23 through the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) have been allotted seats.
Students who got seats have to self-report online through the website tspolycet.nic.in, must confirm their seat and pay tuition fee on or before the deadline. All candidates who receive provisional seat allotment order must report at the allotted college as per the schedule.
Polycet applied candidates have appeared the entrance exam, which was held in July, and results/rank cards announced. SBTET Telangana, DTE Telangana has issued the TS POLYCET 2022 admissions counselling notification and certificates verification and Web Options Schedule has been announced. The verification of certificates of candidates who qualified in the exam has been completed and they were given web options. Allocation of TS POLYCET final stage on notified date.
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter: Students can download allotment letters from their website as well.
Tuition Fee Payment: Students are advised to pay a tuition fee through self-report online.
Self Reporting: It said that the seat would be cancelled if the fees were not paid and the sets were not reported. Self-reported students will be required to submit Xerox copies at their respective colleges on the 1st of next month.
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2022?
- Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
- Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where a slot is booked
- Step 4: Candidates Registration
- Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS POLYCET Allotment of Seats:
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
- In the leftover vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
- The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in.
- For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
- Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts.
- In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
- In the candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through an online system, the Admission Number will be generated.
- Take the printout and report at the allotted college and handover the relevant certificates.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition
Tuition Fee to be Paid:
- The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs.3800/- per annum.
- The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs.15500/- per annum.
The fee paid as mentioned below:
a. 50% after the first phase and before the commencement of the second phase.
b. 100% after final phase and before reporting date of final phase
c. After the first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases, Tuition fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned above.
Important Note: The NIOS /TOSS / APOSS/ SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination appearing candidates who do not pass on the declaration of the results, the provisionally or conditionally allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the Provisionally or conditionally allotted seat.
How to Check TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Result 2022?
TS POLYCET Seat Allotments would be released by the Department of Technical Education on its admissions official website, https://tspolycet.nic.in. Students who have entered the web options through online mode can check the seat allotment result on the official web portal. Students may follow the below given simple steps to download seat allotment order. So, students can download the seat allotment letter from the web portal. and they should have to report to the respective colleges as per the schedule.
- Visit the tspolycet.nic.in website
Students need to visit the TS POLYCET admission counselling website by entering the web address https://tspolycet.nic.in in your device browser and press the enter button. Then, Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Online Web Counselling web portal will be displayed in your screen.
- Click on Seat Allotment Result Link
Once you reach the official website of TS POLYCET Web Counselling web portal, you can search for the Seat allotment result link and click on it.
- Enter Login Details
By clicking on the seat allotment result, then TS POLYCET seat allotment order downloading web page will be appeared. In this, enter the hall ticket number, date of birth and pass word details in the required fields and click on the submit button.
- Download Seat Allotment Order
By clicking on the submit button, your TS POLYCET Seat allotment order will be downloaded in your device and open it, check your details.
- Print the seat allotment order
Once your seat allotment order downloaded, open it and take a printout for future reference. Pay the tuition fee and report at allotted college through online mode at the website on or before the deadline.
Steps to download the Seat allotment letter:
- Visit the official website:https://tspolycet.nic.in/ by using internet explorer browser.
- Search for Candidates Login on this web site
- Click on the “Candidates Login”
- Sign In Page will be displayed
- Enter your Login ID, Hall Ticket No, Password and Date of Birth on Login Page
- Download your “Allotment Order” and read the instructions. Pay the tuition fee and report at allotted college.
- Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’
TS POLYCET Admission Counselling Schedule (2nd Phase)
|TS POLYCET Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||23-08-2021|
|Web Options Entry||24 to 25-08-2021|
|Web Options Freezing||25-08-2021|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||27-08-2021 to 13-09-2021|
|Reporting at the allotted College||13-09-2021|