TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter (Call letters) 2020 download for TS Polytechnic Entrance Test. TS Polycet 2020 Seats allotment, ts polycet call letters, Allotment Order. DTE Telangana had issued the POLYCET 2020 entrance exam notification for admission into various Polytechnic courses across Telangana and online applications were received from the eligible candidates. Polycet applied candidates have appeared the entrance exam, which was held on April 21, 2020, and results/rank cards announced on April 28.
SBTET Telangana, DTE Telangana has issued the TS POLYCET 2020 admissions counselling notification and certificates verification and Web Options Schedule has been announced on May 15. The verification of certificates of candidates who qualified in the exam has been completed between May 18 to 21 and they were given web options from May 18 to 24.
Allocation of TS POLYCET final stage on June 10:
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter: The admission camp official said that the final stage seats will be allotted for admissions in Telangana Polytechnic Diploma Courses on June 10. 3,247 attend Certificate Verification till the 7th of June in Final Counseling A total of 10,869 web options are offered. Seats will be allotted to students who have been given web options by June 8.
Allotment of seats will be made available at https://tspolycet.nic.in website.
TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter: Students can download allotment letters from their website as well.
Tuition Fee Payment: Students are advised to pay a tuition fee through self-report online.
Self Reporting: It said that the seat would be cancelled if the fees were not paid and the sets were not reported. Self-reported students will be required to submit Xerox copies at their respective colleges on the 1st of next month.
Key dates of TS POLYCET Entrance exam 2020:
1. Commencement of online filing of Applications: 01-03-2020
2. Last date of filing of online Application Form: 04-04-2020 at 05.00 pm.
3. Date & Time of Entrance Examination: 17-04-2020 by 11.00 am to 01.00 pm
4. Tentative Date of Declaration of results: 27-04-2020.
Steps to be followed in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2020
Step 1: Pay Processing Fee Online
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
Step 3: Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where a slot is booked
Step 4: Candidates Registration
Step 5: Candidates Login for Option Entry
Step 6: Print List of Saved Options
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule First Phase:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification.: 17-05-2020 To 19-05-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 18-05-2020 To 21-05-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 18-05-2020 To 24-05-2020
4. Freezing of options: 24-05-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 27-05-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 28-05-2020 To 31-05-2020
7. Reporting at college: 01-06-2020
8. Commencement of class work: 01-06-2020
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule for Final Phase and Spot Admissions:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to the selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in phase I :04-06-2020 To 06-06-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase: 07-06-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 06-06-2020 To 08-06-2020
4. Freezing of options: 08-06-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: 10-06-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 10-06-2020 To 11-06-2020
7. Reporting at finally allotted college: 12-06-2020
8. The spot admission guidelines for private unaided polytechnics will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in: 12-06-2020
TS POLYCET Allotment of Seats:
1. The provisional allotment of seats will be made to Case I candidates.
2. In the leftover vacancies, Case II candidates will be considered for provisional allotment of seats.
3. The provisional allotment of seats for Case I & Case II will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in on 27-05-2020.
4. For downloading the candidate’s Provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tspolycet.nic.in
5. Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) within the prescribed time and Self Report through Website to confirm the provisionally allotted seat.
6. Candidates/Parents are advised to make tuition fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online into the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
7. In the candidate’s login, the candidate after Self Report through an online system, the Admission Number will be generated. Take the printout and report at the allotted college on 01-06-2020 and handover the relevant certificates.
8. If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
9. Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
10. If the candidate cancels his/her admission will forfeit the tuition
Tuition Fee to be Paid:
1. The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
2. The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
The fee paid as mentioned below:
a. 50% after the first phase and before the commencement of the second phase.
b. 100% after final phase and before reporting date of final phase
c. After the first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases, Tuition fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned above.
1. The NIOS /TOSS / APOSS/ SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination-2020 appearing candidates who do not pass on the declaration of the results, the provisionally or conditionally allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he/she shall not have any claim on the Provisionally or conditionally allotted seat.
Seat Allotment Results:
So, Candidates can download the Seat allotment letter from the web portal on May 27 and they should have to report to the respective colleges by June 1. The classes would begin already from June 01. TS Polycet web portal: https://tspolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx
1. Allotments will be placed in Website https://polycetap.nic.in on 27-05-2020
2. Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3. Download the allotment order. (Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’)
Steps to download the Seat allotment letter:
Step 1: Visit the official website:https://tspolycet.nic.in/Default.aspx by using internet explorer browser.
Step 2: Search for Candidates Login on this web site
Step 3: Click on the “Candidates Login”
Step 4: Sign In Page will be displayed
Step 5: Enter your Login ID, Hall Ticket No, Password and Date of Birth on Login Page
Step 6: Download your “Allotment Order” and read the instructions. Pay the tuition fee and report at allotted college
TS Polycet final phase Seats allotment/Call letters 2020: