TS PRC 2015 Special Pays to Typists/Stenographers, Typist-cum-Assistants in Secretariat – G.O.MS.No.47, Dated: 21-04-2015: Government of Telangana, Finance Department, PUBLIC SERVICES – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Special Pays to Typists/ Stenographers and Typist-cum-Assistants in Secretariat -Orders- Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, Finance (TA) Department, dt:6.4.2010. 2. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dt: 18.03.2015.
Based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010 orders were issued in the Government Order first read above, revising the rates of Special Pays to Typists/Stenographers at different rates specified therein depending upon their technical qualifications.
2. In the Government Order second read above, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission in its report on Special Pays, recommended enhanced rates of Special Pays to Typists/Stenographers.
4. Government have decided to accept the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission and hereby sanction revised rates of Special Pay to Typists, Typist-Cum-Assistants working in Secretariat, Stenographers, Junior Stenographers, Senior Stenographers, Special Category Stenographers, Personal Assistants, Private Secretaries to Chief Secretary to Government/ Special Chief Secretary to Government / Principal Secretaries to Government/Secretaries to Government / Special Secretary to Government, Reporters of Legislature, Reporters of Shorthand, Bureau of Police Intelligence Department and Court Masters of High Court / Lok-Ayukta/ Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal and other categories who are at present in receipt of Special Pays as detailed in the Annexure to this order.
5. The drawal of this Special Pay in respect of the above employees who are qualified in Telugu and Urdu Typewriting and or Shorthand in addition to English Typewriting and Shorthand shall be subject to the condition that they should have passed the examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training or by any appropriate authority recognized by the Government.
6. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01.04.2015,
7.Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances will be issued in due course.
ANNEXURE to G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 21-04-2015
|Sl.No.||Department & Category||Existing||Revised|
|1.||Typist (including Typists-cum-Assistants)|
|i)||Lower Grade in English||110/-||220/-|
|ii)||Lower Grade in Telugu/Urdu||120/-||240/-|
|iii)||Higher Grade in English||150/-||300/-|
|iv)||Higher Grade in Telugu/Urdu||160/-||320/-|
|v)||Lower Grade in both English and Telugu/Urdu||180/-||360/-|
|vi)||Lower Grade in Telugu/ Urdu plus Higher Grade in English or Lower Grade in English plus Higher Grade in Telugu/Urdu.||200/-||400/-|
|vii)||Higher Grade in English plus Higher Grade in Telugu/ Urdu.||210/-||420/-|
|i)||Lower Grade in English Shorthand||130/-||260/-|
|ii)||Lower Grade in Telugu Urdu Shorthand||140/-||280/-|
|iii)||Higher Grade in English Shorthand||170/-||340/-|
|iv)||Higher Grade in Telugu/ Urdu Shorthand||180/-||360/-|
|v)||Lower Grade in both Telugu/Urdu and English shorthand||200/-||400/-|
|vi)||Lower Grade in Telugu/ Urdu Shorthand and Higher Grade in English Shorthand or Lower Grade in English Shorthand and Higher Grade in Telugu / Urdu Shorthand||200/-||400/-|
|vii)||Higher Grade in Shorthand in both Telugu/ Urdu & English||225/-||450/-|
|viii)||High speed of 150 words per minute in English Shorthand||450/-||900/-|
|ix)||High speed of 180 words per minute in English Shorthand||500/-||1000/-|
|x)||High Speed of 80 words per minute in Telugu Shorthand/ Urdu Shorthand||500/-||1000/-|