TS SSA Sectoral Officers Recruitment Results/Selection list 2019/ TS SSA Sectoral Officers Recruitment, Online Application form, Exam date 2019: ssa.telangana.gov.in Sectoral Officers recruitment, TS SSA Sectoral Officers recruitment, SSA Telangana SOs Recruitment Online application form, Sectoral Officers Written exam date.
SSA Telangana has given the Sectoral Officers recruitment 2019 notification on 04-05-2019 and Online applications are invited for the post of Sectoral Officers in the DEO & Ex Officio District Project Offices of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan from the Gazetted Officers working in the District concerned. For eligibility criteria, qualifications and other information etc., details are given below or please visit website: www.ssa.telangana.gov.in and
i)Candidates should invariably furnish NOC from their Reporting/ Controlling Officer.
ii) Age limit: Age of the candidates shall be 50 years below as on 01.05.2019.
iii) The candidates shall have rendered at least 10 years of service in Education and Welfare sector.
iv) The selected candidates shall work in terms of G.O. (P) No.10, Finance & Planning (FW.FR.II) Department, dated 22.1.1993 in the project. The candidate shall report to duty within 10 days from the date of receipt of deputation order. Otherwise, they will forego their candidature to join in the project.
(v) The antecedents of the individual, previous experience, track record, ACR’s etc will also be taken into consideration before continuing for deputation.
(vi) The decision of C&DSE & Ex-Officio State Project Director is final either to consider or reject the application based on merit for deputation to SSA
(vii) The services of candidates will be reviewed every quarter and will be repatriated to the parent dept. in case of low performance I indulging in unfair activities I misbehavior I misappropriation of funds etc., without any prior notice.
(viii) The Candidates shall not be an active member/office bearer of Employees
(ix) Mere submission of application or appearing for the exam shall not create
any right to the candidate for considering deputation and SPD has discretion to fix minimum cut off marks and merit for each post.
Note: Separate merit lists will be prepared for Sectoral Officers.
Eligibility Criteria, Qualification for SOs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Eligibility criteria||Qualification|
( Plg & MIS, OSC)
|Gazetted Officers Gazetted Head Masters of School Education/Junior Lectures Lecturers||MA/MSc., in Mathematics, Statistics/Computers & B.Ed/M.Ed by recognized Universities & Diploma in computers from recognized institutions.|
|2.||Sectoral Officer -II|
(IED, AMO, RTE)
|Gazetted Officers Gazetted Head Masters of School Education/Junior Lecturers/ DIET Lecturers, Preferably candidates with Spl. Education||M.A/M.SC &B.Ed/M.Ed by recognized Universities preferably candidates with Spl. Education.|
|3.||Sectoral Officer -III|
(KGBV & CMO)
|Gazetted Officers /Cozened Head Masters of School Education/ Lecturers of DIETS. Female Candidates only||MA/M.Sc../MSW & B.Ed/M.Ed by recognized Universities.|
Selection Procedure: SOs selection through written test
Exam pattern for SOs Recruitment:
Written test for 100 marks will be conducted.
The questions in written test will be descriptive.
The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
Centre of examination, date and time will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
Syllabus for SOs written test:
1. Sarva Siksha Abhiyan Programmes – objectives, interventions etc., Educational and Quality Indicators and issues, curriculum, assessment and evaluation procedures, National curriculum frame work.
2. Educational Planning, U-DISE, MIS, Childinfo, GER, NER, Transition rate/Dropout rate, pindics.
3. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE).
4. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009
5. Role of School Management Committees (SMC) Community Mobilization.
6. Management, Roles and Responsibilities etc.
7. District Office, Manual (DOM)Office procedures and drafting skills.
8. Educational Management Structure in the State.
9. Managerial and Leadership skills.
10. Educational Institutions at State and National level & Action research.
11. Communication and Programme Coordination.
12. Issues relating to Child rights – SCPCR and NCPCR
13. Management of Govt./Local Body schools.
14. Gender issues.
15. Enrollment in school.
16. Out of School Children (OSC),Child labor, NCLP.
17. Rights of Child with Special Needs (CwSN).
18. ICT – Computer Mediated learning. Digital content and computer literacy.
19. Vocational Education: Life skills, communication skills, Vocational skills.
20. Minority Education – Madarsas.
21. Mid-Day-Meals programme, Wash programme, Swachh Vidyalaya.
22. School Health & Sanitation (Rastriya Bala Swachita Karyakramamam) programme RBSK.
Sectoral Officers Application form details
Name of the post(s) applied for : (in order of preference)
(1)……………..; (2)……………..; (3)……………………;
Affix Passport size Photo duly attested by the Controlling Officer / any Gazetted Officer
1. Name and designation of the applicant :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Date of Birth
4. Place of Birth :
5. Native district :
6. Caste : SC/ ST/ BC/ OC Sub Caste: Group:
7. a) Aadhar No………; b) Email ID:……….; c) Mobile No…………………;
a) Academic : (Specify the main subjects studied at Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduation levels)
b) Professional : :
c) Technical / Others : :
9. Name & address of the office / School : where the candidate is presently working with district name
10. Date of first appointment :
11. Present designation in the parent department:
12. Length of total service & place of postings/period in chronological order.:
13. Whether participated in any Educational : Activities?
If Yes, furnish details :
14. Any contribution for the Education of : focus groups i.e., SC, ST, BC, Minorities and Children with Special Needs.
If Yes, furnish details :
15. Any Research Papers submitted on : Education
If Yes, furnish details :
16. Permanent Address :
17. Address for correspondence with : Contact No.
18. Whether received any awards? Mention details:
19. Are a active member/office bearer of any Employee Union/Association
(If yes, furnish details.:
Sectoral Officers Hall Ticket
SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN : TELANGANA
WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POSTS Of SECTORAL OFFICERS AT DISTRICT PROJECT OFFICES 2019 HALL TICKET
Affix pass port Hall ticket No:
1. Name & address of the Examination Centre :
2. Date & Time of the Examination :
3. Name of the candidate(In block letters) :
4. Father’s Name :
5. Date of Birth :
6. Designation and address where she/he is presently working including the name of the district:
Signature of the candidate Signature of the Project Officer (with seal) (Instructions overleaf)
How to apply for Sectoral Officers Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from the Gazetted officers having service orientation, promoting Community Development with Special reforms in Education to SC/ST/BC/Minority/Girl Child/CwSN Welfare etc. for the post of Sectoral Officers and should be submitted -indicating the district where the candidate is working. If application is submitted for other districts shall be rejected.
Instructions to the candidates:
1. The test will be conducted for 100 marks with a duration of 2½ hours.
2. The candidate should attend the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
3. The question paper will be in English and the candidates may answer in English or Telugu or Urdu duly following the instructions in the question paper.
4. Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell Phones / Any books / Calculators and other forbidden material into the exam hall.
5. After completion of the exam the candidates should handover the question paper cum answer booklet duly tying additional sheets if any to the invigilator.
6. The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam is completed.