TS SSA Recruitment Hall Tickets 2020 and Exam Dates for APO, SA, DEO, MISC, IERP Posts. Online Exam would be conducted for the MIS Coordinators, Operators, System Analyst and Assistant Programmer posts in the Education Office. IERPS / MIS Coordinator from 9 am to 11.30 am on 23rd December, Operator from 2 pm to 4.30 pm and Assistant Programmer and System Analyst posts from 9 am to 11.30 am on 24th December
The Commissioner, School Education & Ex-officio State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha, Telangana, Hyderabad has announced TS SSA Recruitment Online Exam Dates through Proceedings on December 7, 2019. This Recruitment for filling up of vacancies of MIS Coordinators, Data Entry Operators, IERPs, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer in O/o DEO & EO-DPOs/MRCs/Mandal Level. The officials requested to all the DEOs & EO-DPOs, SS in the State to take necessary action in inform the concerned accordingly.
TS Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Hall Tickets are now available on the official Website for the post of MIS Coordinators, Data Entry Operators, System analyst, IERT. The Recruitment test would be conducted on December 23, 24. So, Candidates who were applied for this recruitment drive they can check details and download the Hall tickets from the official website of Telangana State Samgra Shiksha
Download Hall Tickets of TSSA Recruitment Exam for the posts of MIS Co-ordinators, Data Entry Operators in MRCs, System Analyst, Assistant Programmer, Data Entry Operators, IERPs Recruitment
TS SSA Recruitment Exam Schedule:
Day 1: 23rd December 2019
Session 1: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
Post Name: IERPs/MIS Coordinator
Day 2: 24th December 2019
Session 2: 02.00 pm to 04.30 pm
Post Name: Data Entry Operator (Mandal & District)
Day 3: 23rd December 2019
Session 1: 09.00 am to 11.30 am
Post Name: Asst.Programmer, System Analyst
How to Download TS SSA Recruitment Hall tickets 2020
- Visit the TSSA, Samagra Sshiksha Telangana website: samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the TS SSA Recruitment Hall tickets 2020 in Announcement Section
- Then, Hall tickets download web page will open
- In this hall ticket downloading web page, enter your login credentials like date of birth and your mobile number and Click on the download button
- your Hall ticket will be downloaded.
- Take a print and preserve it for future reference
- Read the instructions carefully which were given on hall ticket and instructions are provided
Model TS SSA Hall Ticket Details
The TS Samagra Shiksha, Telangana Recruitment Hall Ticket contains the following Details.
Online Test For the Posts Of SSA Recruitment Hall Ticket
a. Pass port Size Photo
b. Hall ticket No:
1. Name & address of the Examination Centre :
2. Date & Time of the Examination :
3. Name of the candidate(In block letters) :
4. Father’s Name :
5. Date of Birth :
6. Designation and address where she/he is presently working including the name of the district:
c. Signature of the candidate Signature of the Project Officer (with seal)
Updated On 19-12-2019: Online Examination Schedule revised for TS SSA Recruitment of IERPs & MIS Coordinators will be held on 23rd December by 9:00 to 11:30 AM, Data Entry Operators (Mandal & District Level) will be held on 23rd December by 2:00 to 4:30 PM, Assistant Programmer & System Analyst Post will be held on 24th December by 9:00 to 11:30 AM. Download Hall Tickets for Online Exam for the post of MIS Coordinators, Data Entry Operators, IERPs, Assistant Programmer in office of DEOs & EO DPOs / MRCs/ Mandal Level from the official Website : https://samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in/
Note: Candidates may visit the official website regularly and check details of TS SSA Recruitment, Hall Tickets, Exam Dates for APO, SA, DEO, MISC, IERP Posts
General Instruction to Candidates:
SPD, Samagra Shiksha, Telangana has given instructions to Candidates who are going the TS SSA Recruitment. The Instructions are as follows. No candidate is allowed to enter into the examination venue after entry closing time as mentioned in the hall ticket for the session. Candidates must strictly abide by the instructions given by the exam functionaries (centre supervisor / invigilator, etc). Your hall ticket is electronically generated, does not require physical signature
- This hall ticket is generated purely based on the information submitted by the candidate in the application form.
- The candidates must produce hall tickets for verification along with at least one original valid identification card (Aadhaar-UID/ Voter iD /Driving License /Passport/ PAN Card).
- Candidates are instructed, not to use Mehendi as the left hand thumb impression will be captured at the time of Examination
- Candidates shall be permitted to appear in the exam center at venue as specified in the Hall Ticket only, as per reporting time.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination center before completion of the examination for any reason, once the candidate leaves the Examination Hall without permission of the exam functionaries, he/she shall not be allowed to re-enter the examination center and shall be debarred form the examination.
- Paper for rough work would be provided in the examination room, electronic Watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to candidates.
- Prohibited items, such as watches, books, paper chits, magazines electronic gadgets(mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, headphones,
- pen/buttonhole camera, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab. If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and criminal proceedings
- shall be initiated against him/her as per Public Examination Act 25 of 1997.
- If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances or tampering cable / computer peripherals at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidates will be asked to leave the hall and shall be liable for criminal proceedings against him/her under the Public Examinations (Prevention of the Malpractices and unfair means) Act, 25 of 1997
- Mere appearing and passing in the Test shall not get right for any claim contrary to the Condition Guidelines/Qualifications etc. prescribed
- Candidate shall be proceeded further only after verification of Qualification Certificates/documents and Merit etc..