TS SSA DPO, MRC, IERC Staff Recruitment 2019. TS SSA Recruitment for fill up APO, SA, DEO, MISC, IERP Posts and Apply Online up to 23-11-2019. Samagra Shiksha, Telangana, Hyderabad has given the TS SSA Recruitment 2019 notification.
SAMAGRA SIKSHA Telangana Recruitment for fill up the Assistant Programmers (Asst. Programming Officer (APO)), System Analysts, Data Entry Operators, MIS Coordinators, IERPs Recruitment in DPO/MRC/IERCs for field level functionaries in SSA.
Online applications are invited from the qualified & eligible candidates for filling up of vacancies of Asst. Programming Officer (APO), System Analyst, Data Entry Operator (DEO), MIS Coordinator, Inclusive Education Resource Persons (IERP) of concerned districts under Samagra Shiska purely temporarily on a contract basis.
The Commissioner and Director of School Education and The State Project Director of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana State has issued TS SSA Recruitment for Filling up of vacancies of the MIS Coordinator, Data Entry Operator and Inclusive Education Resource Teachers on contract basis. For eligibility criteria, qualifications, and other information etc., the candidates may visit website “www.samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in and the schedule is mentioned below.
So, Samagra Shiksha Telangana is inviting online applications for the recruitment to MIS Coordinator in Mandal Resource Centres, Data Entry Operators in District Project Office and Mandal Resource Centres, System Analyst at District Project Office, Assistant Programmer, Inclusive Education Resource Persons at Mandal Level posts on its official website.
The eligible candidates can apply online for the Samgra Shiksha recruitment through the official website of Samagra Shiksha – samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in – from today i.e. November 20, 2019. Candidates can submit online applications for the post of MIS Coordinators, System Analyst, Data Entry Operators, IERP, Assistant Programmer in office of DEOs & EO DPOs / MRCs/ Mandal Level
TS SSA Various Posts:
SSA Staff in DPO/MRC/IERC
- MIS-Coordinators in Mandal Resource Centers: 144 Posts
- Data Entry Operators in Mandal Resource Centers: 138 Posts
- System analyst : 12, Assistant Programmer: 27 & Data Entry Operator in DEOS &
EO-District Project Officer, Samgara Shiksha.
- Inclusive Education Resource Persons at Mandal Level: 383
Guidelines for issue of notification
- The District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio District Project Officer of SSA shall notify that all these posts shall be engaged purely on temporary and contract basis for the period indicated in the letter by the concerned authorities.
- A press note may be issued in local News Papers in the District indicating names of the Mandals /schools (KGBVs/URS) and number of vacancies and also to display the Notification in the District Offices O/o DEO & EO-DPO SSA and the offices of the MEOs. The application forms shall be made available to thecandidates at the DPOs.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/BC and 10 years for PHC).
4.District as a unit of appointment for all the posts.
5.(i) The DEO & EO DPO of SSA shall follow the prescribed calendar meticulously in inviting Applications, constitution of selection committee, scrutiny of applications, preparation of merit list and issue of selection orders etc.,
(ii) The Rule of reservation and Presidential orders shall be followed while engaging the field level persons.6. Scheme of Examination: The selection of candidates for engaging to the posts will be made by written test (online / offline).
7.Honorarium: A fixed amount will be paid as monthly honorarium for concerned post as per the orders of State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
8.The candidates shall enter into a contract agreement with DEO / MEO / SMCs to work till the end of the academic year subject to review of her / his performance on Academic / Administration / Technical aspects etc., on monthly basis.
9.The vacancies shall be filled on priority basis.
10.The vacancies arised time to time shall be filled with the candidates available in the merit list. Identify the vacancies post-wise and issue notification on priority basis.
Honorarium to be paid:
MIS Coordinators: Rs.12,000/- per month
Data Entry Operators: Rs.11,000- per month.
- Selection Criteria:
The Committee consisting with the following officials may be constituted for selection of candidates.
a) Joint Collector – Chairperson
b) DEO & EO-DPO, SSA – Member Convener
c) Assistant Director, Disabled Welfare – MemberDept., (for IERP Selection)~
d) District Informatics Officer, NIC – Member(conduct of online tests and other technical aspects)
e) DIET Principal or Representative – Member
Job chart of MIS Coordinator and Data Entry Operators:
- Maintenance of all types of Mandal level statistical data including planning and DISE Maintenance of Web portal data.
- Maintenance of data related to all SSA interventions
- Monitoring the status of working condition of computers in schools.
- Any work assigned by MandaI Education Officer.
- Analysis of DISE and other data.
- Generation of various reports as per requirement
IERTs JOB CHART:
IERTs Role and Services for CwSN:
- How to apply:
Candidates shall apply only Online mode. Photo copies of the following certificates, duly attested by the individual, shall be enclosed to the application.
• Marks memorandum of SSC (proof for date of birth).
• Marks memorandum of Board of Intermediate Education.
• Marks memorandum of Degree.
• Marks memorandum of Professional qualification
• Marks memorandum of technical qualification
• RCI Registration Certificate for IERP post
• For Local Candidature proof they should submit Study Certificates from 4th to 10th Class.
• Candidates shall affix her/ his recent photo and shall sign on the photo .
• Caste certificate
• Disability certificate issued by the SADARAM as per Government norms .
How to Apply for
TS SSA Recruitmen
1.At the time of posting, all the relevant original certificates as mentioned above along with nativity proof should be verified.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications|
|1||Assistant Programmer at DPO|
(Asst. Programming Officer (APO))
|M.Sc (Computer Science) and M.Sc (IT) along with Oracle/|
MCA / B.Tech (Computer Science) having with oracle knowledge
|2||System Analyst at DPO||B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance) with tally 9 ERP accounting Packaqe|
|3||Data Entry Operator DPO/MRC||Any Degree and DCA, MS Office|
|4||MIS Coordinator at MRC||1) B.Sc., (Computer Science) and PGDCA (OR)|
2) B.Sc. / MPC and PGDCA (OR) B.C.A with MS Office Intermediate or Degree with special M.Ed. / B.Ed. / D.Ed. / Diploma in Special Education
Medium of Question Paper: English and Telugu
- Availability of eligibility criteria and guidelines in www.samagrashiksha.telangana.gov.in website : 15.11.2019
- Submission of Applications online : 18.11.2019 to 26.11.2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets and
Written Examination(online) : 2nd week of December, 2019
SSA Online Model Application Form
(Last date for submission of application: 26-11-2019)
Affix Passport size Photo duly attested by any Gazetted Officer
- Post Applied for : MIS Coordinator / Data Entry Operator
- Name of the applicant :
- Father’s Name :
- Date of Birth :
- Age (As on 01-07-2019) :
- Community : SC/ ST/ BC/ OC :Sub Caste: Group: ( )
- Place of Birth :
- Native Mandal & District :
a) Academic :
b) Technical / Others :
|Course||Subjects Studied||Maximum Marks||Marks Secured||Percentage %|
Address for correspondence with : Contact No.
Any other information if any :
|Enclosures (Attested by Gazetted Officer)||Whether enclosed certified copy(Yes/No)|
|Nativity certificate / study certificate (IV to X class)|
|Any other information|
The candidate shall bring all the relevant original certificates as mentioned above for verification purpose. Declaration I hereby declare that the above information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge. If any information is found incorrect, my application may be rejected.