TS SSA SO & ASO Posts Recruitment Notification/SSA Telangana Sectoral Officers, Assistant Sectoral Officers 2020 Recruitment Notification/ SSA.TG.IN SO, ASO Posts 2020: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA) Telangana Hyderabad, has issued SO, ASO Posts 2020 Recruitment notification on June 4th, 2020 through its office proceedings rc.1415.
SSA Telangana Officials invites the applications for preparation of district wise panels with eligible candidates to the posts of Sectoral and Asst. Sectoral Officers in the District Project Offices of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan from Gazetted and Non-Gazetted Officers working only in the School Education Dept.
Sectoral Officer Post Details: Post Name and Eligibility criteria
- Out of School Children (OSC) Coordinator: Gazetted Officers / Head Masters of School Education.
- Academic Monitoring Officer: Gazetted Officers / Head Masters of School Education.
- Inclusive Education Coordinator: Gazetted Officers / Head Masters of School Education.
Preferably candidates with Spl. Education.
- District Planning & MIS Coordinator: Gazetted Officers / Head Masters of School Education
with Maths at graduation level & PGDCA
- Girl Child Development Officer: Women Gazetted Officers/ Head Masters of School Education.(Exclusively Women only)
Assistant Sectoral Officer Post Details: Post Name and Eligibility criteria
- Asst. Programme Officer: School Assistants (Mathematics / Physical Science) Preferably MCA / PGDCA with Oracle Knowledge.
- Asst. Academic Monitoring Officer (Urdu): In-service School Assistant or Secondary Grade Teacher from Urdu Medium schools, studied through Urdu medium up to SSC / opted Urdu as second language in Inter or Degree
General Instructions: (i) Applications for the post of Sectoral Officers should be submitted in the respective District Project Offices, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan where the candidate is working. If the application is submitted in other districts shall be rejected. (ii) Candidates should invariably apply through proper channel. Applications submitted directly without proper channel will be summarily rejected.
(iii) Candidates can apply for more than one post in one application only. (iv) Age limit: Age of the candidates shall be 50 years below as on June 1. (v) The candidates shall have rendered at least 10 years of service in the Government sector to the said above date.
(vi) The selected candidates shall work for a minimum period of 2 years in the project. In this regard, they should have to give an undertaking. The candidate shall report to duty within 15 days from the date of receipt of the deputation order. Otherwise, they will forego their candidature to join in the project and action will be initiated against such candidates as per CCA Rules.
(vii) The services of candidates will be terminated in case of low performance / indulging in any unacceptable activities/ misbehavior/misappropriation of funds etc. Note: Separate merit lists will be prepared for Sectoral Officers and Asst. Sectoral Officers.
How to Apply for TS SSA SO & ASO Posts Recruitment Notification: Applications should be submitted in the District Project Offices Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan of the concerned districts only. Submission of applications through E-mail will not be considered
1. The last date for submission of applications: 22. 06.2020.
2. TS SSA SO ASO Posts 2015 Recruitment Test will be held on 05-07-2020
Source: DEO Warangal and TSSA Wgl PO