TS State Level INSPIRE Science Exhibitions: The Director, SCERT, Telangana has given the proceedings for Conduct of State Level INSPIRE Science Exhibition and Project Competitions 2022 would conducted online mode, In this regarding Certain instructions and Guidelines have been issued. The instructions and details as follows.
State Level Inspire Competitions 2022: SCERT Telangana has given proceedings (Rc. No. 650, Dated: 06-01-2022) on ‘INSPIRE Awards – MANAK Scheme‘ for Organization of online State level exhibition and Project Competition for the year 2020-21 in the Reference of mail received on 06-01-2022 from NIF, India.
All the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that, as per the guidelines of Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi and NIF, Gujarat, SCERT, Telangana has completed the District Level Exhibition and Project Competitions for the year 2020-21 in virtual mode in all the districts.
The total number of projects which have been selected from all districts for State Level Exhibition and Project Competition is 365. The district wise details are enclosed. Vide reference cited, NIF finalized the dates for conduct of State level exhibition and Project Competitions (SLEPC) which is on 27-01-2022 & 28-01-2022 in virtual mode.
|Name of the Competitions||INSPIRE Competitions|
|Title||Check the INSPIRE Science Exhibition Dates|
|Subject||TS SCERT announced dates for INSPIRE Science Exhibition & Project Competitions|
|Uploading Projects||06-01-2022 to 20-01-2022|
|Competition Dates||27-01-2022 & 28-01-2022|
|SLEPC Proceedings||Download the Telangana INSPIRE Project Competitions Proceedings|
For uploading the selected projects for SLEPC, the NIF will keep open the ‘MANAK Competition App’ from 06-01-2022 to 20-01-2022. The students who are selected for participation in SLEPC upload their project details like video, audio, photographs and write-up.
Therefore all the District Educational Officers are requested to instruct the students and their guide who are selected for SLEPC to upload the project details into the portal before 20th January, 2021. Further they are requested to monitor the progress of uploading of the project details of their districts.
Inspire SLEPC Schedule
|State Level Science Exhibition & Project Competitions 2022||27-01-2022 & 28-01-2022|
|State Level Science Exhibition & Project Competitions 2021||20-01-2021 to 27-01-2021|
|Uploading DLEPC Exhibits into INSPIRE MANAK Competition App|
|Organization of online DLEPCs.|
|Last date for submission of list of selected projects from DLEPC to be presented in SLEPC.|
|Uploading SLEPC exhibits into INSPIRE MANAK Competition App.|
|Organization of online SLEPC.|
Instructions for TS State Level INSPIRE Science Exhibitions & Project Competitions:
Instructions: The District Educational Officers except Adilabad are requested to inform the above details to all the district level selected awardees to participate in the State level Exhibition & Project Competition duly following the instructions as detailed.
- The list of awardees selected at the respective districts shall be countersigned by the district chairperson I district nodal officer.
- The selected candidates must obtain the bonafide certificate from concerned headmasters with specifications of class, school, parents name, guide teacher name, brief write up (200 words), photo of the exhibit warrant number, etc.,
- Proper instructions and guidelines are to be given to the awardees and to the guiding teacher and they are requested to improve the exhibit before presenting them at State Level Exhibition.
- Project reports of the individuals are to be submitted in the proforma communicated to them i.e., the proforma should contain the photograph already of the candidate (3c.mx3c.m) and details of the candidate along with 200 words project report.
- Candidates without warrant numbers will not be allowed to the state level exhibition at any cost.
- A Senior Headmaster/MEO/Dy.EO should accompany a batch of 25-30 participants.
- All the candidates who participate in the state-level exhibition shall be informed to register their names and exhibits one day before the actual commencements of the exhibition.
- TA and incidental charges for the INSPIRE Awardees and TA & DA to accompanying teachers (as per TSTA norms) shall be met by the respective District Educational Officers from INSPIRE funds (accompanying parents if any in the case of Physically Challenged may be paid their actual travel expenses).
- A senior official who is representing the district shall bring the selected awardees write-ups proforma already communicated to them i.e., the proforma should contain the photograph of the candidate (3c.mx3c.m) and details of the candidate along with 200 words project report in MS-Word in Pendrive should be handed over to the registration committee at the time of registration .
- All the candidates write-ups in the prescribed format should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org