The Telangana State Scheduled Tribes Study Circle, Hyderabad, which is working under the control of department of Scheduled Tribes Development Dept., is going to organize free coaching for UPSC CSAT 2022 during the academic year 2021-2022 for candidates of ST, SC and BC communities (freshers and repeaters).
TS ST Study Circle issued the Civil Service Free Coaching Entrance Exam 2021 notification and Online applications were invited from any General / Professional Degree candidates of ST, SC & BC category belonging to Telangana (33) Districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test, CSAT 2022 of UPSC.
All the fresh candidates, who are willing to be admitted first time in TS ST Study Circle, Hyderabad, have to appear for the TS ST Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Entrance entrance test which has 3 folds, A. Level 1 Preliminary, B. Level 2 Mains and C. Level 3 Viva and the admission is based on merit.
|Name Of The Exam||TS ST Study Circle Civils Coaching Hall Ticket 2021|
|Title||Download TS ST Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Hall Ticket 2021|
|Subject||TS ST Study Circle has released Free Coaching Hall Ticket for CSAT 2022|
|For Admission Into||Civils Free Coaching admission|
Government of Telangana Tribal Welfare Department, Telangana Study Circle for STs has given the Free Coaching to UPSC Civil Services Exams to ST Students and Applications were invited from the eligible ST Candidates of Telangana State for Screening Test to select the candidates for professional guidance for UPSC Civil Service Examination 2022 for Prelims – cum – Mains. The selected candidates will be sponsored to reputed private institutes offering coaching for UPSC Civil Services Examinations in Hyderabad.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded by the students one week before the Screening Test from the website of Dr.BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad. (www.braou.ac.in) & studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw & twd.telangana.gov.in
1. Age limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 37 years as on 1st August. In case of disabled candidates (VH/HH/OH), upper age limit is 42 years.
2. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed any Degree course.
3. Already Availed candidates not eligible: ST candidates who have already availed coaching for Civil Services at any Government study circle (SC, BC or ST Study Circle) or taken the coaching at any private Study Circles with financial assistance from the Govt. are not eligible to apply.
4. Income Ceiling: Annual family income should not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs
Number of seats available for Free Coaching Programme: 100 Scheduled Tribe students of Telangana State will be selected through Screening Test and will be sponsored to the reputed institutes which are functioning in Hyderabad. 100 seats will be distributed among all sub groups of STs as per their population, so as to ensure equity among sub groups.
Allotment of students to selected institutes: The students who are selected through Screening Test can give option for selecting the empanelled institution of their choice, for admission through counseling, subject to ceiling of seats that will be prescribed institution wise by the committee.
Screening Test: Screening test will be conducted for applied candidates.
Screening Test Pattern and Syllabus: The pattern of screening test, syllabus, date of test, venue etc., will be intimated through the Website.
PAPER – I : GENERAL STUDIES
1. Please note that it is the candidate’s responsibility to encode and fill in the Roll number and Test Booklet Series A, B, C or D carefully and without
2. You have to enter your Roll Number on the Test Booklet in the Box provided alongside. Do NOT write anything else on the Test Booklet.
3. This Test Booklet contains 50 items (questions). Each item is printed both in Telugu and English. Each item comprises four responses (answers). You will select the response which you want to mark on the Answer Sheet. In case you feel that there is more than one correct response mark the response which you consider the best. In any case, choose ONLY ONE response for each item.
4. Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question paper. (i) There are four alternative for the answers every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above to that question.
1. Which of the following statements is/are correct? a) b) c) d)
2. Which of the following is/are included in the capital budget of Govt. of India? l. 2. 3. 4.
3. Select the correct answer using the code given below
a) 1 only b) l &3 only c) 2&3 only d) l, 2 and 3
4. Match the following
Paper I (Objective Type questions)
l. Comprehensive and Language skills
2. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
3. Decision making and problem solving
4. General mental ability
5. Current Affairs: Events of national and international importance
6. History of India: and Indian National Movement
7. General Science
PAPER – II
Short Answers and Essay Type questions
Time Allowed: 90 minutes; Maximum Marks: l 00; Minimum Marks : 50
I. Write any four of lhc following questions in about 100 Words each, Each question comes 10 marks 4X10 = 40M
I. Write any three of the following questions in about 200 words each Each question conics 20 marks 3X20 = 60M
Syllabus for Paper II:
1. Current Affairs: Events of national and international importance
2. History of India and Indian National Movement
3. Indian and World Geography: Physical, Social, Economic Geography of
India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance: Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
5. Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty,
Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate
Change (no subject specialization required)
7. General Science
8. English Language Comprehension Skills(Class X Level)
Telangana Study Circle for STs Free Coaching for UPSC Civil Service Examination to ST Students Hall tickets, Results, Online Application form, Coaching admission exam date and more details @ www.studycirlce.cgg.gov.in/tstw
Hall tickets: Hall Tickets can be downloaded by the students one week before the Screening Test from the website: www.studycirlce.cgg.gov.in/tstw/
How to apply: Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.studycirlce.cgg.gov.in/tstw
Instructions to students: IAS Study Circle for STs, Rajendranagar, RR District
l .The candidates hove been provisionally selected based on the order of merit of the arks obtained in Screening Test conducted by the Registrar BR Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad as per G.O Rt.No.459 of Tribal Welfare (Bud. & Edn.) Department, Dt.21.09.2017
2. The seats have been allotted as per the following reservation criteria
- 33 1 /3% for Female candidates
- 3% of the seats allotted to the disabled candidates
- Seats have been allotted to various sub tribes according to their population percentage. Additional weightage is given to PvTGs.
3. The coaching tor Civil Service (Prelims cum mains) shall be provided at IAS Study Circle in the premises of llT Study Circle for STs, imayath Sagar Road, Manoso Hills Road, Rajendra Nagar.
4. The candidates have to attend the certificate verification along with luggage since it is a residential program and the classes will commence from as per the schedule.
5.The candidates who have already taken coaching for Civil Services at any Govt. Study circles or with Govt. financial assistance need not attend for certificate verification.
6.The Candidates who have provisionally selected under PHC quota have to submit the proof.
7.The candidates who have provisionally selected have to submit all the original certificates with one set of Xerox copies
8. The candidates have to attend certificate verification along with Admission form, check list and under taking.
List of Documents for Certificates for Verification
1. SSC Memo
2. Intermediate – Memo
3. Degree – Provisional and Degree – Convocation
4. Degree – Marks Memo
5. Latest Transfer Certittcate (T.C.)
6. Caste Certificate
7. Income Certificate (Latest)
8. Undertaking letter
9. Aaadhar Card copy
10. PHC Certificate (if candidate selected under PHC quota)
11. Physical fitness certificate issued by Govt Civil Surgeon