Telangana State SC Study Circle would publish UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test Free Coaching Programme 2021 notification in every year in June month and Online Applications are invited from the eligible SC, ST, OBC candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2021) coaching program at TS SC Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-2022.
1. The annual income of one parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.2.00 lakh for OBCs.
2. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institution and should have completed the course PG./ Professional degree by the time of applying for the coaching in TS Study Circle since this is a full-time residential course.
3. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
4. Aspirants should have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum mark of 50%.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2021 Exam.
6. A candidate should possess any (3) years General degree / Profession Degree for admission.
How to Apply:
Online applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, OBC candidates
belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC
(CSAT-2021) free coaching program at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year
2021-2021. So, candidates may apply through online mode online at ts study circle web portal
List of Enclosures/ documents :
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC)
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
4. Copy of Post Graduation Degree / Professional Degree
5. Marks memos of Post Graduation / Professional Degree
6. Applicants should also produce the school record up to X class continuously for a period of seven years.
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of to Civil Services Prelims Exam which will be in English medium only. The date of Entrance will be held as per the exam date i.e 10-06-2021 and the venue of the entrance test will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be uploaded on the website one week before the entrance test. Entrance Test will be conducted at Hyderabad and Warangal.
For any further details, they can obtain information from TS. Study Circle. Banjara Hills, Hyderabad or from the Joint/Deputy Director, SCD Dept. of respective district. Application form can be downloaded from ‘Telangana State Study Circle Web Portal” or can obtain from are office of TS. Study Circle, Hyderabad.
Key dates for Civil Services Free Coaching: (Tentative Dates)
1. Issue of paper notification 3rd May, 2021
2. Receipt of online applications from 4th May, 2021
3. Last date for receipt of applications 31st May, 2021
4. Conduct of entrance test for Prelims 9th June, 2021
(Objective) 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon
5. Announcement of results for Prelims 13th June, 2021
6. Entrance test for Mains
23rd June, 2021 30th June, 2021
(Descriptive) 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
7. Announcement of results for Mains 2nd June, 2021
8. Interview / Viva-voce 5th, 6th and 7th July, 2021
9. Announcement of Final result 8th July, 2021
10. Counseling / Verification of original Certificates for first list candidates: 10th, 11th & 12th July, 2021
11. Commencement of classes 15th July, 2021
CSAT 2021 Selected Candidates: District wise Candidates to be provisionally selected as per Merit order for coaching for Civil Services Aptitude Test 2021 CSAT 2021 Selected Candidates.
Telangana State SC Study Circle for SCs Free Coaching for UPSC Civil Service Examination to SC,ST, BC Students, Hall tickets, Results, Application form, Exam date and more details : @ http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/Index.do