TS SC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching 2022, Apply at studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/. Telangana State SC Study Circle would publish UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test Free Coaching Programme 2022 notification in every year and Online Applications would be invited from the eligible SC, ST, OBC, Minorities candidates belonging to Telangana 33 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2023) coaching program at TS SC Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2022-2023.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to TSSC Study Circle, Hyderabad, for Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC CSAT 2023 coaching programme. Aspirants are advised to submit their applications online at studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/
Civils Free Coaching admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of the Civil Services Prelims in English medium only. There will be 100 questions in General Studies (CSP Paper-I) and 40 questions in Test of Reasoning, Arithmetic, English comprehension as per CSAT Paper II of UPSC Exam pattern.
Candidates aspiring to crack the Civil Services Examination 2023 of the union Public Service Commission can avail of free coaching for the CSAT 2023 during the academic year 2022-23. The Telangana State Scheduled Castes Study Circle is extending the coaching to candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC and Minority communities in the State.
A total of 250 seats including 200 for freshers and 50 for repeaters are available. Admission to the free coaching programme for the CSAT 2023 is on the basis of the merit obtained in the entrance examination conducted at the State level on September 18 from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
The entrance test is common for both the freshers and repeaters which will be held in Hyderabad, Warangal and Nizamabad districts. The test comprises multiple choice questions on the pattern of UPSC Prelims. It will have 100 questions on general studies and 40 questions on CSAT paper 2.
|Name of the Coaching||TS SC Study Circle Civils Coaching 2022|
|Title||Apply for TS SC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching 2022|
|Subject||TS SC Study Circle has released Free Coaching for CSAT 2022|
|Starting Date To Apply||24-08-2022|
|Closing Date To Apply||07-09-2022|
|For Admission Into||Civils Free Coaching admission|
|Hall Ticket||Civils Free Coaching Hall Ticket|
The date, timing and venue of the entrance test will be communicated to the candidates as per the hall ticket which can be down loaded. The applicants can upload filled in applications along with enclosures before the last date. For any further details, they can obtain information from TSSC Study Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
- The annual income of one parent/guardian/family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs for SCs and STs and Rs.2.00 lakh for OBCs.
- Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institution and should have completed the course PG./ Professional degree by the time of applying for the coaching in TS Study Circle since this is a full-time residential course.
- Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
- Aspirants should have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum mark of 50%.
- Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2022 Exam.
- A candidate should possess any (3) years General degree / Profession Degree for admission.
How to Apply for TSSC Study Circle Civilis Free Coaching?
Online applications are invited from eligible SC, ST, OBC candidates belonging to Telangana 31 districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2022) free coaching program at T.S. Study Circle, Hyderabad for the academic year 2021-2022. So, candidates may apply through online mode online at ts study circle web portal.
List of Enclosures/ documents :
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC)
2. Copy of Community Certificate issued by MRO
3. Copy of Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO
4. Copy of Post Graduation Degree / Professional Degree
5. Marks memos of Post Graduation / Professional Degree
6. Applicants should also produce the school record up to X class continuously for a period of seven years.
Admission is through entrance examination as per the General Studies syllabus of to Civil Services Prelims Exam which will be in English medium only. The date of Entrance will be held as per the announced exam date and the venue of the entrance test will be mentioned in the hall ticket which will be uploaded on the website one week before the entrance test. Entrance Test will be conducted at Hyderabad and Warangal.
For any further details, they can obtain information from TS. Study Circle. Banjara Hills, Hyderabad or from the Joint/Deputy Director, SCD Dept. of respective district. Application form can be downloaded from ‘Telangana State Study Circle Web Portal” or can obtain from are office of TS. Study Circle, Hyderabad.
- Issue of paper notification: 22-08-2022
- Receipt of online applications from: 22-08-2022
- Last date for receipt of applications: 07-09-2022
CSAT 2021 Selected Candidates: District wise Candidates to be provisionally selected as per Merit order for coaching for Civil Services Aptitude Test 2023 (CSAT 2022) Selected Candidates.
Telangana State SC Study Circle for SCs Free Coaching for UPSC Civil Service Examination to SC,ST, BC Students, Hall tickets, Results, Application form, Exam date and more details : @ http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/Index.do – TS Study Circle Civil Services Free Coaching