TS UPHCs Pharmacist & Lab Technician & Accountant Posts: Government of Telangana, Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department has given permission for recruitment of Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Accountant Posts on contract basis in Urban Primary Health Centers of each district under National Urban Health Mission. Each District is going to publish the recruitment notification and applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed “Application Form” for recruitment to the following posts sanctioned under National Urban Health Mission on a contract basis.
The contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and NHM yearly plan (PIP) and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year a new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract.
1. Pharmacist: 92 Posts
2. Lab Technician: 92 Posts
3. Accountant: 92 Posts
Post wise Educational Qualifications:
B) D. Pharmacy
B) DMLT or B.SC(LT) from recognized institutions
C) Must be registered with the Para-Medical Board
3. Accountant: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers
Age limit: The minimum age is (18) years and the maximum age is (36) years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2015 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years
ii. For ex-servicemen 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
1. Recruitment shall be done by the District Selection Committee for the District Health
Society. The District Selection Committee shall consist of the following members:
a. District Collector – Chairman
b. DMHO – Member-Convener
c. Deputy Director, Social Welfare – Member
d. DCHS – Member e. Any other member the Chairman
Wishes to include – Member
Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
a. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with the above criteria and displayed on the website for transparency and also for calling objections.
c. The selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
HOW TO APPLY: TS UPHCs Pharmacist & Lab Technician & Accountant Posts:
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official websites of respective districts.
b. Filled in the application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to the respective District Medical & Health Officers to the district to which the candidate is applying. Applications that are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. A person can apply for more than one district.
d. List of documents: Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective Councils
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar / MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Man Quota
10. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
1. Issue of Notification by District Collectors: 04-05-2016
2. Date of receipt of applications: 06-05-2016
3. Last Date of receipt of applications: 18-05-2016
4. Scrutiny of applications and display of provisional merit list: 28-05-2016
5. Last Date of receipt of objections: 30-05-2016
6. Display of final merit list and selection list: 04-06-2016
7. Date of counsellings (MO, Staff Nurse, Accountant): 05-06-2016
8. Date of counsellings (Pharmacist, Lab Technician & ANM): 06-06-2016
Last date for submission of applications: 18.05.2016.