Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd has given the TSCAB Recruitment 2022 or DCCB Recruitment 2023 notification on its official website, https://tscab.org/ and apply for DCCB Assistant, Manager Posts at DCCB Web portal.
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager for filling up the following vacancies by direct recruitment, through IBPS.
TS DCCBs Staff Assistant, Manager Posts Recruitment: TSCAB has issued the 445 Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager Posts recruitment notification and last date to apply for 06 March . Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited invites applications for the following vacancies for the following DCCBs by direct recruitment, through IBPS.
|Name of the recruitment||TSCAB Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TS DCCB Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||TSCAB released the TS DCCB Recruitment 2023 notification|
|Recruitment||TSCAB recruitment notifications|
- Staff Assistant: 372
- Assistant Manager: 73
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 19 Feb.
- Closure of registration of application: 06 Feb.
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB) has invited applications from graduates for recruitment to Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant posts in District Cooperative Central Banks at Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, and Warangal districts. Candidates can apply online till the deadline.
The applicant should be a local candidate for Telangana. Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test and interview. ‘The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination,’ said TSCAB.
- Adilabad – 69
- Hyderabad – 52
- Karimnagar – 84
- Mahboob Niger – 32
- Medak – 72
- Nalgonda – 36
- Warangal – 50
- Khammam – 50
Note: For detailed notification, qualification, age, vacancies, payment of fee, exam methodology, etc. visit relevant DCCB websites.
Qualification: As on 01 Aug, Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate.
Age Limit: As on 01.08.2021, Above 18 years and Below 28 years
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview. The written exam will be held as per the schedule. Further updates on the exam and admit card will be notified by the Bank.
Instructions: Recruitment of Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant – Candidates are advised to ensure that they click on the DCCB logo link concerned to which they intend to apply for online registrations.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (Age and Educational Qualification as per the advertisement).
- Admission to Online Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Candidates are advised to visit DCCB’s website at regular intervals for information regarding the date of the online examination.
- Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) from the DCCB Website.
- Please ensure to check your junk e-mail folder also for registration related emails.
- For other details, please refer to a detailed advertisement on the DCCB website.
- DCCB means District Cooperative Central Bank Limited
- Download the Notification from here