TSCAB Staff Assistant & Manager Posts, Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd has given Staff Assistant and Manager posts recruitment notification and Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Staff Assistant and Manager (Scale – I) for filling up the following vacancies by direct recruitment, through IBPS. TSCAB Staff Assistant, Manager Posts 2019 for DCCBs.
TS DCCBs Staff Assistant, Manager Posts 2019 Recruitment: TSCAB has issued the 439 Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager Posts 2019 recruitment notification and last date to apply for 05.01.2019. Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited invites applications for the following vacancies for the following DCCBs by direct recruitment, through IBPS.
1. Staff Assistant
2. Manager (Scale-I)
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 19/12/2018
Closure of registration of application: 05/01/2019
Closure for editing application details: 05/01/2019
Last date for printing your application: 20/01/2019
Online Fee Payment: 19/12/2018 to 05/01/2019
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB) has invited applications from graduates for recruitment to Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant posts in District Cooperative Central Banks at Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, and Warangal districts. Candidates can apply online till January 5.
The applicant should be a local candidate for Telangana. Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test and interview. ‘The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination,’ said TSCAB.
Name of the DCCB & Vacancies:
Staff Assistant- 41
Assistant Manager- 20
Staff Assistant- 56
Assistant Manager- 32
Staff Assistant- 76
Assistant Manager- 27
Staff Assistant- 24
Assistant Manager- 25
Staff Assistant- 34
Assistant Manager- 16
Staff Assistant- 58
Assistant Manager- 14
Assistant Manager- 16
Total no. posts: 439
Note: For detailed notification, qualification, age, vacancies, payment of fee, exam methodology, etc. visit relevant DCCB websites from 19.12.2018 onwards.
As on 01.08.2018, Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate.
As on 01.08.2018, Above 18 years – Below 28 years
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview. The written exam will be held on 16/ 17 February (tentatively). Further updates on the exam and admit card will be notified by the Bank.
Recruitment of Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant – Candidates are advised to ensure that they click on the DCCB logo link concerned to which they intend to apply for online registrations
1. Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (Age and Educational Qualification as per the advertisement).
2. Admission to Online Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
3. Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
4. Candidates are advised to visit DCCB’s website at regular intervals for information regarding the date of the online examination.
5. Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout (IH) from the DCCB Website.
6. Please ensure to check your junk e-mail folder also for registration related emails.
7. For other details, please refer to a detailed advertisement on the DCCB website.
DCCB means District Cooperative Central Bank Limited
Online registration of application: 19.12.2018 to 05.01.2019.
Acceptance of fees online: 19.12.2018 to 05.01.2019.
Date of written test: 16 & 17.02.2019.
Online Application: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/dccbasmsep18/
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details