TSFCRI B.Sc(Forestry) Admissions Counselling Schedule 2020. Forest College & Research Institute (FCRI), Mulugu, Medak District, Telangana State has released the Admission Schedule for B.Sc.(Forestry) 1st year admissions 2019. TSFCRI-Tlangana State Forest Academy has given the 4 years B.Sc Forestry Course Admission notification and applications are invited for admission into the B.Sc. (Forestry) 4 year degree programme at Forest College & Research Institute (FCRI), for the academic year 2019-2020. tsfcri bsc(forestry) admission notification 2019 schedule, Last date for submission of application, Preparation of merit list, 1st and 2nd Phase Counselling / Admissions, Registration for I semester (2019-2020) details are given here.
Course Name: B.Sc. (Forestry) Degree programme
Course duration: 4 years Counselling will be on 16-08-2019 at TSFA Dulapally Counselling for PHC, NCC CAP Sports Will be on 17-08-2019
Course in Medak Campus:
The course shall be commenced and continued at Telangana State Forest Academy, Dulapally till the time permanent campus comes up at Mulugu in Medak District
Forest College & Research Institute (FCRI), Mulugu, Medak District, Telangana State. Admission Schedule for B.Sc.(Forestry) 1st-year admissions – 2019
|Admission Notification in Telugu and English dailies (Notification)|
|Opening of online application|
|Last date for submission of application|
|Preparation of merit list|
|I Phase Counselling / Admission for general category|
|I Phase Counselling for Special Categories|
|II Phase Counselling/admissions for all categories (if required)|
|Registration for I semester (2019-18)|
INSTRUCTIONS TO SELECTED CANDIDATES
1. The following original certificates shall be submitted by the candidates by …. at 05:00 PM at Forest College and Research Institute at Dulapally duly paying the Admission fee.
1) Fee Remittance Proof.
2) Original Transfer Certificate.
3) Original SSC Certificate.
4) Original Inter / 10+2 memo.
5) Original Caste Certificate.
6) Original Bonafide Certificate / Study Certificate.
7) Original PHC / NCC / CAP / Under Special Category.
2. If any candidate as given in the admission list is not reported by ….., 05:00 PM at Forest College and Research Institute at Dulapally that candidates seat shall be filled with candidates from the waiting list.
3. Bank detail for payment of Admission fee:
Bank Name: -SBH Dulapally,
A/c Name: – Deputy Director, FCRI.
A/c No.: -62466330890
IFSC Code: SBHY0021070
4. Fee details:
Admission Fee for General / OBC= Rs. 23550/-
Admission Fee for SC/ST/PHC= Rs. 23050/-
5. For more details contact: – 8333924137, 8332975516.
B.Sc. (Forestry) 4 year Degree Course Admissions
TS B.Sc(Forestry) admissions schedule, 1st phase counselling dates 2019