TSGENCO AE Posts Certificates Verification dates: TSGENCO issued the 856 AE/ Assistant Engineer Posts 2020 Recruitment Notification on 24th September 2020 and Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) invited Online applications from the eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil, ECE, EEE, Mechanical). Eligible candidates were applied for this recruitment and they have appeared the exam which was held on 14/11/2020.
Provisional Verification of Certificates for TSGENCO Assistant Engineers (Civil, ECE, EEE, Mechanical) Recruitment: The candidates who have responded to the Notification No.2/2015, dtd.23-09-2015 and appeared for the “Written Examination” held on 14-11-2015 for selection to the posts of Assistant Engineers (Electrical); (Mechanical); (Electronics); and (Civil) are hereby informed that on the basis of “Written Examination” held on 14-11-2020 to the said posts,
The candidates with the following “Hall Ticket” numbers are hereby called for provisional verification of their “Academic Qualifications and other related Certificates”, subject to the result of WP.No.33955/2015, 34017/2015, 34240/2015, 34345/2015, 35074, 35114/2015, 35120/2015, and 36881/2015. TSGENCO AE Posts Certificates Verification dates
Assistant Engineer (Elec., Mechl., Electronics and Civil)
- Electrical-General: 413 Posts
- Electrical-Back Log: 06 Posts
- Mechanical-General: 190 Posts
- Mechanical-Back Log: 05 Posts
- Electronics-General: 70 Posts
- Civil-General: 161 Posts
- Civil – Back Log: 11 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 856
List of Original Certificates/Documents:
The candidates who have been called for verification of “original certificates” shall be required to submit the following “Original Certificates” along with two sets of “Photostat Copies”, duly attested by Gazetted Officer:-
i) Date of Birth [SSC];
ii) Academic Qualifications [SSC, Inter, and Degree];
iii) Community Certificate [Integrated];
iv) Latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of Backward Classes [Specimen copy enclosed];
v) Bonafide Certificate or School Study Certificate from 4th Class to 1 o” Class [Specimen copy enclosed];
vi) Certificate of Residence/Nativity [Specimen copy enclosed];
vii) Attestation Form in Quadruplicate;
viii) Copy of Hall Ticket and Online Application;
ix) Employment Exchange Registration Card, if any;
x) Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a Government Medical Officer of rank not lower than that of a Civil Surgeon or District Medical Officer;
xi) No objection certificate from the employer [if employed any where];
xii) In case of Physically Challenged Candidates, they shall submit a certificate of [OH, HH & VH as the case may be] from the competent Medical Officer; and
xiii) “Bond” and “Undertaking” (Specimen copy enclosed).
Note: No request will be entertained for the submission of any of the above certificates at a later date. After verification of certificates, the “Original Certificates” will be retained with TSGENCO.
- Certificates Verification Dates and Venue: The certificates of the candidates will be verified at TSGENCO Auditorium, TSGENCO Building, GTS Colony, Erragadda, Hyderabad, from 14-02-2016 to 16-02-2016 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM as per the schedule mentioned below.
- The candidates are further informed that on verification of their certificates if any candidate is found to be not eligible with reference to the particulars/information furnished by him/her in the “Online Application Form”/Certificates, the candidature of such candidate/ candidates shall be disqualified for further selection.
- The candidates are also hereby informed that they shall attend for verification of his/her original certificates on the date notified by making his/her own arrangement and that they are not entitled for any reimbursement of Travelling/Dearness Allowance. Under any circumstances, the request for change of scheduled dates will not be entertained; and if failed to attend on the above said dates, the candidature will be disqualified and he will not have any right to claim for appointment for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical); (Mechanical); (Electronics); and (Civil) in terms of the notification.
- Furthermore, the candidates are also hereby informed that mere verification of their original certificates doesn’t confer on them any right of whatsoever, for selection/appointment as Assistant Engineer.