TS GENCO Various Posts Recruitment 2023: TS GENCO to fill various category posts. The Telangana Energy Department has submitted proposals for the creation of additional posts duly mentioning the requirement in the respective power utilities, in a phased manner.
So, the Government of Telangana has accorded sanction for the creation of (4329) posts in various categories in the TS GENCO Power Sector.
Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO): To be the best performing power utility in the country, and one of the best utilities in the world with the use of state–of–the–art technology and smart solutions.
To generate adequate, reliable, cost-effective and eco-friendly power by spearheading accelerated power development through the proper planning and implementation of new power projects.
TS GENCO Various Posts Recruitment:
Post details in TS GENCO:
1) Engineering Services: 1461 posts
2) Chemical Services: 124 posts
3) Accounts Services: 137 posts
4) HR Services: 38 posts
5) P&G Services: 28 posts
6) O&M Services: 2541 posts
Total no.of posts: 4329
THE DETAILS OF ADDITIONAL POSTS SANCTIONED IN TSGENCO
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||The scale of Pay (In Rs.)|
|A) Engineering Services:|
|4||Superintending Engineer/E, M& T||27||59040-87065|
|6||Divisional Engineer/E, M&T||153||54480-81425|
|8||Assistant Divisional Engineer/E, M&T||699||48525-73515|
|9||Assistant Executive Engineer/Civil||32||48525-73515|
|B). Chemical Services:|
|C). Accounts Services:|
|20||Assistant Accounts Officer||21||41155-63600|
|21||Junior Accounts Officer||77||34630-56760|
|D) HR Services:|
|22||Chief General Manager (Hr)||2||70970-92705|
|23||General Manager (Hr)||2||59040-87065|
|24||Deputy General Manager (Hr)||4||54480-81425|
|25||Deputy Manager (Hr)||9||48525-73515|
|26||Assistant Manager (Hr)||21||41155-63600|
|E) P&G Services:|
|F) O&M Services:|
|31||Fore Man Gr-I||60||23770-48400|
|32||Fore Man Gr-II||93||22340-42480|
|33||Fore Man Gr-IV||155||21045-38510|
TSGENCO: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) is one of the pivotal organizations of Telangana State, engaged in the generation of power with an installed capacity of 5045.6 MW.
It has also the taken-up vast expansion of existing Power Generating Stations and also undertaken new Power Projects to supply quality and quantity power at an affordable cost
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
ENERGY DEPARTMENT – Creation of (13357) posts in TS TRANSCO, TS GENCO, TS SPDCL, and TS NPDCL – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 76 Dated: 06-05-2017
Read the following:
1. From JMD, TS TRANSCO Letter NO.CGM (HRD)/MPP.1/306/Creation of new posts/2012, dated 30.01.2017.
2. Energy (HR) Department U.O.No.755/HR.A1/2015, dated 05.05.2017.
Consequent to the formation of Telangana State, Government has accorded priority to the power sector for addition to power generation and providing uninterrupted power supply to all sectors. In consonance with the priority of the Government, the TS TRANSCO, TS GENCO, TS SPDCL, and TS NPDCL have taken up the necessary groundwork for capacity addition and also assessed the requirement of manpower.
2. Accordingly, the Energy Department, in the reference read above, has submitted proposals for the creation of additional posts duly mentioning the requirement in the respective power utilities, in a phased manner.
3. Government after careful consideration of the proposal hereby accord sanction for creation of (13357) posts in various categories in the four power utilities as shown below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Company||No. of posts|
Remarks: Category wise details shown in Annexures I, II, III and IV
4. The Energy Department shall obtain concurrence of the Finance (HRM) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
5. The expenditure on account of the creation of the above posts shall be entirely borne by the respective companies by increasing internal efficiency and without leading to additional subsidy support from Government.
6. The Energy Department are requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.