TS GO.100 Pensionary Benefits-Additional Quantum of Pension, Medical Allowance, Family Pension. GO.Ms.No.100; Dated: 21-07-2015: GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA, FINANCE (HRM.V) DEPARTMENT- PENSIONS – Recommendations of the Tenth of Pay Revision Commission 2015- Medical allowance – Ceiling for eligibility for getting family pension for son/ daughter/ widowed daughter, etc, – Orders – Issued.
Pensionary benefits to Pensioners, Family pensioners :
1. The existing pattern of Additional quantum of Pension Rates shall be Continued
- Minimum Pension/Family Pension Enhanced to Rs.6500/- per month
- The medical allowance Rs.350/- per month
- G.O.Ms.No.100 Finance (Pen-1) Department, dated 06.04.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.315 Finance (Pen-1) Department, dated 07.10.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.95 G.A. (Spl.A) Department, dated.28.02.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.25 Finance (HRM.IV) Dept., dated:18.03.2015
In the Government Order 3rd read above, orders were issued constituting the Tenth Pay Revision Commission appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner laying down the terms of reference of the Commission.
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 29.05.2014 and recommended, inter alia, in respect of the following pensionary benefits.
i) Additional Quantum of pension
ii) Medical Allowance
iii) Amount of ceiling for eligibility for getting family pension for son/ daughter/ widowed daughter.
3.After careful consideration of the Report, Government decided to accept the recommendations of the Pay Revision Commissioner on para 2 (ii) and 2(iii) above and hereby order that:
i) ADDITIONAL QUANTUM OF PENSION: The existing pattern of additional quantum of pension shall continue as ordered in G.O.Ms.No 100 Finance (Pen-1) Department, dated 06.04.2010.
ii) MEDICAL ALLOWANCE: The medical allowance to the pensioners/family pensioners is enhanced from Rs.200/ to Rs.350/ per month. This shall be disbursed along with their monthly pension.
iii) FAMILY PENSION: The monetary ceiling of income prescribed for eligibility to draw family pension in respect of Category-I and Category-II persons under Rule 50 of the Revised Pension Rules, 1980 is enhanced to Rs. 6500/- per month ( Rupees Six Thousand Five Hundred only ) from all sources.
These orders shall come into force with effect from 02.06.2014 and shall apply to all Government Servants including the retired University/ Government/ Aided College Teachers who are drawing the UGC pay Scales in the state and to all Non-Government service pensioners whose service pension is being charged to 2071 pensions and Other Retirement Benefits, who retired or whose death took place on or after this date.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details