TS PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2022 notification released for Slot Booking, Fee Payment, Certificate verification, Web option Entry and Seat allotment result for D.P.Ed, B.P.Ed course Admission. Merit candidates may apply for the TS PECET Web Counselling process.
Telangana PECET Web based Counselling schedule for Physical Education Courses Admission. A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TS PECET 2022) will be conducted every year by Osmania University for the academic year 2022-2023 for seeking Admission into 2 Year B.P.Ed. and 2-year UG.D.P.Ed. Courses.
Latest Update for 2nd Phase Web Counselling: Candidates who have already completed Certificate Verification in First Phase can directly exercise web options for second phase of Counseling as per the schedule. Sports category seats will be allotted in 2nd phase. Second and final phase of counseling will commence from as per the counselling schedule.
TS PECET ADMISSIONS: TSCHE has given the TS PECET Web Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification & Option Exercising for Web-Based Counseling for admission into D.P.Ed. and B.P.Ed. courses in Telangana State. The qualified candidates of TS PECET 2020 have to attend the web counselling as per the schedule.
Certificate verification and Web options entry will commence from 16 to 22 January onwards in the two helpline centres Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad and Director of PG Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal. For more information refer the detailed notification available on the website: https:/eamcet.tsche.ac.in/ or http://pecetadm.tsche.ac.in
TS PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2022
|Web Counselling||TS PECET Web Counselling Schedule 2022|
|Conducting University Name||OU|
|Subject||OU has released Web Counselling Schedule notification for TS PECET Admissions 2022|
|Counselling Stream||Physical Education Stream|
|Full-Form||TS Physical Education Common Entrance Test Web Counselling 2022|
Osmania University issued the Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test /TS PECET 2020 notification and the Department of Physical Education, OU invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into BPEd and UG PED courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the Telangana state for the academic year.
Applied PECET candidates have attended the PECET exam. Appeared candidates have checked their results at its web portal. The Qualified candidates of TS PECET for admission into UGDPEd., BPEd course in Telangana State are informed that the certificate verification in Helpline centers will commence.
For detailed notification, List of Helpline centers, Instruction Booklet, detailed procedure of web-based counselling, admission procedures, list of colleges and schedule of second phase counselling if any, visit the website pecet.tsche.ac.in./ http://pecetadm.tsche.ac.in/.
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct certificate verification for the candidates qualified in TS PECET seeking admission in Diploma in Physical Education (D P.Ed) and Bachelor of Physical Education (B P.Ed) for the academic year, 2020-21 will be held from 16 to 22-01-2021.
Steps to be followed in TS PECET Web Counselling 2022
Steps to be followed: Registration >> Create Login > Pay Processing Fee Upload Original Certificates >> Preliminary Online Certificate Verification >> Exercise Web Options >> Seat Allotment >> Download Fee Payment Challan and Joining Report Report to the allotted College along with Original Certificates, Fee Paid Challan and Joining Report >> Verification of original Certificates at the Allotted College >> Receive Allotment order at the college.
|Step 1||Pay Processing Fee Online|
|Step 2||Slot Booking for attending Certificate Verification|
|Step 3||Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked|
|Step 4||Candidates Registration|
|Step 5||Candidates Login for Web Option Entry|
|Step 6||Print List of Saved Web Options|
TS PECET Admissions Counselling 2022
- Issue of Notification: 09th December, 2021
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) (Refer to Point No. e): 11-12-2021 to 19-12-2021
- Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP) by slot booking: 18-12-2021 to 20-12-2021
- Display of List of Registered candidates: 22-12-2021
- Exercising Web options- Phase I: 24-12-2021 & 25-12-2021
- Edit of web options-Phase -I: 26-12-2021
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I): 27-12-2021
- Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan: 28-12-2021 to 30-12-2021
- Commencement of Class work: 30-12-2021
TS PECET Certificate verification, Web options entry dates for B.P.Ed & D.P.Ed admissions: The qualified candidates of TSPECET-2020 desirous of seeking admission into D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the Academic Year 2020-2020 are informed that the final phase of counselling and Certificate Verification will be conducted as per the schedule
- Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Centre before he/she can start exercising options.
- Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
- Exercise web options as per the given schedule.
- Candidates are advised to take utmost care while giving web options as the allotments will be made in the order of preference given.
- Candidates are required to download the provisional allotment order and report to the allotted college
Counselling Fee: Candidates are required to pay Processing fee of Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Rs. 800/- for others.
List of Original Certificates for Verification:
Certificates to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification: Candidates are required to pay Processing fee of Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Rs. 800/ for others.
- TS PECET-2020 Rank Card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of Marks
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of the past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in T.S. excluding the period of their employment outside T.S. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force must be produced in original. No extra date will be given,
- One set of Xerox copies of all certificate to be given at the help line centre.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate from the concerned Zilla Sainik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in case of pensioner. In case of children of serving armed forces personnel, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
Candidates seeking the admission under NCC category should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority. The candidates who got the allotment of seat should submit the originals to the colleges at the time of admissions.
TS PECET Admissions Procedure to Exercise Web Options:
Step 1: Open the website http://pecetadm.tsche.ac.in/ . The following Homepage is displayed:
Step 2: Click on the web options link. The following login screen will be displayed
Step 3: Enter your TSPECET-2020 Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and Rank and click “LOGIN” button to proceed.
Step 4: Security PIN Options Page: Select any one of the options either “registered mobile” (or) “registered email id” to receive “5 digit pin number”. Click on “send PIN” button to receive the PIN. Do not share this PIN number with others.
Note: To update your “registered mobile” click on “new mobile”. You will receive a PIN number to the updated “new mobile number”. (All alerts/notifications/ messages will be sent to the updated mobile number.) Each time you login use the same “PIN number”.
Step 4: Enter “5” digit PIN number sent to your “registered mobile/email id” in the text box as shown below:
- Click “verify” to proceed to exercise “web options”
- Click “resend” in case forgot/didn’t receive a pin number
- To sign out here click “sign out”.
Step 5: After successful login, verify the information submitted at the time of registration for “TS PECET-2020” . Click “submit” to proceed and continue to “web options” (before “submit” click on the “I Agree” checkbox)
Step 6: WEB OPTIONS PAGE: Click “Add Options” to enable the optional list for selection of colleges, Course wise / College type / Fee type in the web options page as shown below:
- A window will appear displaying College details / Information for selection. Scroll Up/Down to view college list.
- Click on the check box to “SELECT” / “UNSELECT” the college.
- *applicant can select “ multi p le colleges” from th e li st disp layed in the window.
- Click “view checked” to view all the selected list of options. Click “uncheck” to clear list / clear all selected options.
- Use “search” field to access a particular college /Course/ College Type/ Fee Type/ District.
- Click “Add” to continue and proceed to view selected options.
Step 7: Priority Change: The priority of the college displayed can be changed by selecting the college and click the UP button to move up and down button to move down. To remove the college option click remove button. To Add more colleges click “Add Options” Button.
Step 8: Click “SAVE & CONTINUE” to proceed for the submission of priority list. Click “CONFIRM” to save the current options. The options can be modified later if required.
Step 9: “FINAL SUBMISSION”: Candidates can view the Final List of Colleges before Final Submission.
- Candidates can click “Back” Button to Edit / Remove / Add Colleges in the Final Priority List.
- Click “Final Submit” to submit the final options list. A copy of the options list is mailed to the candidates registered maid ID.
- Once “Final Submit” is clicked the candidate can’t make any kind of changes or edit the list of options.
Step 10: Print the List of Options
- Click the Print Button to take a print of the submitted priority list (Or)
- Candidate can down load the priority list from the email box using “registered mail id”.
Counselling Instructions to Candidates:
1. Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline centre with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs.500 /- and all others have to pay Rs.800/- towards processing fee which is non- refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit an Integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Govt. of Telangana State. Income certificate issued by MRO after 01-01-2020 will only be considered. The students of Andhra Pradesh have to pay the full fees.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
7. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Receipt of Certificates from the counter.
8. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth, eligible degree etc. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
9. Candidate can give options on the web either from home / any other place having internet facility. To exercise
web-options candidates has to login with Hall-ticket number and Rank. A five digit PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. Don’t share the PIN with other. The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://pecetadm.tsche.ac.in
10. On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
11. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the concerned college.
12. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges and courses offered by each college is displayed on the internet.
13. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
14. For latest updates, visit the website http://pecetadm.tsche.ac.in
15. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
16. If candidate desires to cancel his / her admission and again want to appear in next round of counselling,
has to pay processing fee again as a fresh candidate.
17. If a candidate wishes to withdraw from counselling, he / she can do so by submitting an application to that effect to the co-ordinator, help line centre along with receipt of certificates.
18. Next round of counselling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.
19. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counselling, a separate notification will be placed in the website for the leftover seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
20. Who should participate in Phase-II?
a. Who secure a seat in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and wish to move to some other college.
b. Candidates who participated in the earlier phase of web-based counselling and could not secure a seat.
c. Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase even though he/she has been called for counselling.
d. Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report.
e. A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his / her admission.
24 The candidates may note that:
a. Options Exercised for one phase will not be considered for other phase of counselling.
b. Candidates have to exercise options afresh for each phase of web based counselling.
c. In case if they are satisfied with the previous allotment, options need not be exercised again.
d. Options may be exercised for those colleges even if the vacancies are not available, as vacancies may arise due to sliding, cancellation and conversions.
25 If the candidate secures a seat in phase – II, he/she will lose the claim on the earlier allotted college and has to report to the new college by downloading the allotment letter on or before the date furnished in the allotment letter. Failing to report within the date furnished in the allotted college, the candidate will forfeit the claim on the new college as well as on the old college.
26 Before a cut- off date, the candidate can cancel the allotted seat, by getting an endorsement on request letter from the Principal of the college.
27 After the cut-off date for admission, in case the candidates wish to cancel their admission, they are required to approach the principal of the college concerned only.