TSPSC Departmental tests CBT Instructions released. TSPSC Departmental tests Computer Based Test instructions to Candidates. TSPSC Departmental tests instructions and guidelines has been given on Online Computer Based Test to Candidates.
TS Departmental tests Online mode Exam Guidelines to candidates: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) would conduct the TS Departmental Tests are twice a year through Computer Based Test (CBT).
TSPSC has given detailed instructions on Computer Based Test to departmental tests applied candidates. So, candidates should follow the instructions before going to the online Departmental exams.
TSPSC Departmental Tests CBT Instructions
Instructions and Guidelines to Candidates Regarding Online Mode Exam (CBT Method).
1) Candidates shall report at the venue One and half hour before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for on-line examination.
2) Examination will be commenced as specified under Para III.
3) The examination link with the login screen will already be available on system provided to the candidate. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
4) 15 minutes prior to the exam, the candidate shall be prompted to log in. The candidate should type the Login ID (Hall ticket No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
5) The invigilator will announce the password (15) minutes before the commencement of the examination.
6) Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
7) After logging in, The candidate’s screen will display:
✫ Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
✫ Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
✫ Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
8) The candidate has to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
9) To answer any numerical answer type question, candidates need to use the virtual numeric key pad, mouse and virtual calculator.
10) On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of exam.
TSPSC Departmental Tests CBT Instructions
11) The question numbers are colour coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording the candidate’s response:
✫ White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
✫ Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
✫ Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
✫ Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
✫ Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.12) After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save candidates response and move onto the next question.
13) Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark candidates question for review, and then go to the next question.
14) To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
15) A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. The candidate has to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
16) In case if the candidate wish to view a larger font size, he can inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size to select. The font size will be visible on the top.
17) The candidate may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on screen.
18) Candidates are advised to keep checking the timer on the screen.
19) In case of automatic or manual log out, all attempted responses of the candidate will be saved and the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
20) The candidate will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Login ID and Password may be written on it. Candidates should ensure that they return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
21) Candidates are instructed not to touch the key board as exam ID of the candidate will
get locked. If ID gets locked, a nearby invigilator may be informed who will help in unlocking the ID to continue with the exam.
22) Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
23) All the articles other than the Hall ticket(admit card), photo identity proof and pen, have to be left outside the exam room.
24) The candidate cannot leave the exam room before submitting the paper.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details