TSPSC Telangana State Pollution Control Board Posts Recruitment the Last date for application submission has been extended for Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) recruitment. Candidates who have not applied yet can now apply before 25 March 2017.
Interested candidates have fifteen days more to apply and should, therefore, go through the official notification thoroughly. The recruitment advertisement has been released on the website tspsc.gov.in. The recruitment process is being done by the Board for selecting candidates against 63 vacancies.
TSPSC Gurukulam (TSPCB)Telangana State Pollution Control Board Posts Recruitment Exam Answer Key: TSPSC has conducted written examination for the Post Code-1 (Assistant Environmental Engineer) & Post Code-2 (Analyst Grade-II), of the above notification on 14/05/2017 & 07/05/2017 respectively. The Final Keys of these exams will be available on Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in from 08/10/2017.
Candidates have to apply online at the official portal of Telangana State Public Service Commission at tspsc.gov.in. Candidates should note that the TSPSC Id which will be generated after the registration is of utmost importance and should be retained for further use and reference.
How to Apply
- Go to the TSPSC website: tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR form to generate TSPSC id.
- Go to the TSPSC website again and click on the link with the notification name and number.
- Log in with your TSPSC id and date of birth and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee through SBI e-pay gateway. There are four different modes of application fee payment
- On submission of application fee payment, the completed application form will be generated in pdf form.
- Click here for more Jobs News
TSPSC to fill TSPCB posts 2016 in Telangana State Pollution Control Board, GO.Ms.No.81 Dated:25.06.2016: Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) recruitment, Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst Grade-II, Public Relation Assistant, Steno cum Typist, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Junior Assistant, Stores cum Purchase Assistant, Technician posts – Govt. of Telangana-Public Services – EFS&T Department – Recruitment – Filling of (65) sixty-five vacant posts in Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) through the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad – Orders – Issued.
1. EFS&T (For-III) Department, U.O.No.252/For.III/ENV/2015, dt.23.06.2016.
Name of the Department:
Head of the Department:
Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB)
1. Assistant Environmental Engineer: 26
2. Analyst Grade-II: 24
3. Public Relation Assistant: 1
4. Steno cum Typist: 4
5. Junior Assistant cum Typist: 3
6. Junior Assistant:5
7. Stores cum Purchase Assistant: 1
8. Technician: 1
The Government has reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB). After careful examination of the proposal furnished by the Department and keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) and also the overall financial implications,
Government hereby accord permission to fill (65) sixty-five vacancies of various categories through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission as shown above.
2. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission is requested to take necessary steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone/district, etc., as applicable), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities and for issue of schedule for recruitment and notification by the Commission accordingly.
3. The EFS&T Department and the Member Secretary, Telangana State Pollution Control Board (TSPCB) shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department.
The Department shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Government Orders as regards recruitment procedure / recruiting agency, wherever necessary, before the issue of notification.